Royal Gossip
September 21, 2018, 07:37:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is William having an affair?  (Read 36024 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #220 on: December 16, 2014, 10:56:23 pm »

Kate strikes me as someone who thought the ring was the main goal and didn't understand that after, she would have to continue to make him happy. I abhor infidelity, but the thing is, Kate should have never foolishly thought that she would be able to stop making her husband happy, shirk providing a happy home, and never should have started acting more like a sister and thought that her campaign would be able to be tossed off. She didn't realize that by marrying William, she would start at a new beginning line, not a finish line. William's expectations were based on her behavior and yes, he (as I predicted) has started to get ticked that his wife isn't doing her part to promote the FIRM and make him look good. Her only job and she isn't doing that. After all her drama, it's no wonder he would be sick of her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #221 on: December 17, 2014, 04:22:00 pm »

Well, she can´t say she did not know what he was like, he was cheating on her for many years, he obviously did not respect her did he otherwise he would not have treated her so shabbily.  You don´t treat the people you love the way he treats her.  In fact I would not reat anyone the way he treats her, cold and despicable.

I do not approve of infidelity, and I find divorce very sad indeed.  I do however believe we only have one life, it is not a dress rehearsal, and if being together makes you so desperately unhappy and miserable, as appears to be the case with them, then you have to walk away and move on.  Yes, they married one another, but maybe each had the crazy idea that the other would change.  Sheer insanity for any couple but a lot of couples think it is possible to change people, but it does not happen, or if it does it is very rare.  I dislike both of them for reasons others do on here, but to be locked into a marriage like that, if you want out, is desperately sad for all concerned, and seems quite pointless to me.  Move on and and try and have some happiness in your life again.  Happens to many, wimpo being a royal should not prevent that happening. We are a long time dead, why waste the life you have in misery and unhappiness.  We are all fond of saying the royals are not special,  they are there by an accident of birth, so why should they be any different to others in a similar situation, if we can divorce then so can they.  As I said, sad for any couple/family, but it happens, and often.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #222 on: December 18, 2014, 09:35:37 am »

If he's having an affair, she can't leave him on whim; like a lot of upper class women with a cheating husband, she is dependent on him, his income, and his social status to maintain the lifestyle she's used to. I think William married her in the end, because he knew he could treat her badly and get away with it. After a while I think he became really disillusioned and while he married her, the reality of her set in, in a way that must have triggered some kind of complete backlash against her. I wonder if he found something out about her or perhaps it was the realization that his surrogate family is determinedly aristocratic as the REAL aristocrats.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #223 on: December 19, 2014, 12:10:25 am »

^^ well said Gingerboy24

Personally - he is too cheap to support another woman - geez - he doesn't even really support his wife and child.
i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #224 on: December 19, 2014, 03:24:12 am »

I believe KM would be kept in line by her family to stay quiet and let William live his life however he so wishes.  This, in order that they could continue to enjoy the perks.  KM is that much of a pawn of her mother.  When i think of it, perhaps the more valuable asset isn't WK anymore, perhaps it's George, even at this young age.  Interesting to see CM's steely grip on him.  Does she allow PC and HM time alone with George?

india
Princess

« Reply #225 on: December 19, 2014, 05:55:21 am »

Phew!!!! What a great influence she's going to be.
Stephie
Baroness

« Reply #226 on: December 19, 2014, 10:32:52 am »

If he's having an affair, she can't leave him on whim; like a lot of upper class women with a cheating husband, she is dependent on him, his income, and his social status to maintain the lifestyle she's used to. I think William married her in the end, because he knew he could treat her badly and get away with it. After a while I think he became really disillusioned and while he married her, the reality of her set in, in a way that must have triggered some kind of complete backlash against her. I wonder if he found something out about her or perhaps it was the realization that his surrogate family is determinedly aristocratic as the REAL aristocrats.

Completely agree, and that is why it would be so easy for him to have any kind of affair he wants. There has always been a power imbalance in their relationship, and in the marriage, Waity is 100% dependent. She has nothing in her own right and will lose next-to-everything if their marriage ends, even if it is all Willy's fault. While married, he can do anything he wants with whoever he wants as long as the public is in the dark and Waity is determined to keep her title and lifestyle. She clearly is, which I assume is the basis of her appeal.

Affairs may explain some of his paranoia about and attacks against the media. Waity finding out isn't going to strike him from his position, but the press and public finding out could cause major problems. Maybe Waity understands and they have an open relationship. Even if they do, the public wouldn't support that. He tries to intimidate the media and frequently fights for more privacy - and it's not without reason.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #227 on: December 19, 2014, 10:44:19 am »

I do think that even IF she had money of her own and was interested in leaving, she still wouldn't. Thing is, whether she likes it or not, her choices in life have led her to becoming a person who is dependent on William for everything and the real issue is, the VIP treatment she allowed herself to get used to. I do believe that she's not as cold as we think she is, she's so obviously begging him to love her, but he dislikes her intensely. She wants to go back to the old days, but those days are over. There's no way that she could handle the loss of lifestyle, by which I mean the loss of:

HRH
VIP access and treatment at clubs and restaurants
Access to the palace grounds

There is no way anyone ever really recovers from that kind of lifestyle and I'm certain that she is more than aware of how bad it would be for her if she lost William.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #228 on: December 19, 2014, 09:52:10 pm »

There is also to be taken into consideration that ultimately the decision might not be theirs to make.  If HM and/or TPTB + chucky do decide to take control of the situation any way forward could be taken completely out of their hands. 
Val
Princess

« Reply #229 on: December 19, 2014, 10:14:06 pm »

TPTB and RF would be doing the country a great service by getting rid of Waity and her grasping, social climbing family.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #230 on: December 20, 2014, 03:43:17 pm »

As much as I would prefer the RF and TPTB to do something about Kate, I am afraid nothing is being planned in that order. Had they really been dead-set against Kate, they would have acted sooner, before the marriage.
Any divorce, no matter how it is handled, will cause damage to the throne and to the image of the 'perfect family' and the royals being better than the rest.

Because the royals and the courtiers would want to prevent that at all costs, they will put up with Kate, giving her just enough space for her to be happy and to pretend to the public she is 'all in'. And William will be allowed, by Kate and his family, to do whatever he pleases, as long as he is discrete.
KGap
courtier

« Reply #231 on: December 20, 2014, 11:40:59 pm »

Kate is just a symptom of the bigger problem - william. They should act sooner rather than later in dealing with him. The monarchy was able to survive after it was rocked by diana's death. Ever since W&K's wedding opinion has gone down. (except for the 2012 jubilee celebrations)

Let the newspapers report on the "real" w&k for a few months and public opinion would be fairly accepting in removing them.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #232 on: December 21, 2014, 02:39:18 pm »

^^  Could be lesser damage thugh than allowing wasty and the medds to continue to drag the rf into the sewer, mt forgetting how they are making them a laughing stock at the same time..  Butt/boogates, laziness, petulance, self entitlement, wasting taxpayer money, unsuitable heirs, you name it, loads more could be listed.  By the time the medds have finished with the rf they will have not street cred, or respect for them, left.  In fact a lot of the British public have lost respect with HM for burying her head in the sand and letting this whole debacle continue without addressing it in anyway.  People write to Cameron, HM, et al so many, many people high up are aware of the situation re wasty and her odious family and the utter and complete mess they are making and how they are bringing the monarch down, weekly at the moment, so it is not as if they are unaware.  I actually think the British people would be delighted to get shoto f them all from the rf.  Princess Diana was different, the people loved, her, she did a lot of good, she was heavily involved in charity,  the charities loved her as her profile always helped to raise money and awareness for them.  She produce two genuine heirs.  Match that to wasty and there is no similarity at all.  Having affairs one thing, having the public find out and have 100% confirmation is another.  I am sure most males in the rf do have mistresses, but they are obviously discreet about it, unlike wimpo who does not have the intelligence to have discretion, he who must stomp his feet and have his own way all the time.

My personal view is that to allow this debacle to continue can do more harm to the rf than allowing a divorce.  I think ther emight be street parties to celebrate a divorce, that thankful will the taxpaying Brits be to see the back of them.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #233 on: December 21, 2014, 03:02:18 pm »

If William is having an affair, I do pity Kate and won't be too harsh. An affair is just plain CRUEL and William has no business messing around behind his spouse's back. He was given every bit of leeway to find whoever he wanted and if he had dumped her in 2010 instead of proposing, no one would have ended up judging him. Seward would have blasted or ignored Kate and a small PR campaign could have easily restored William to favor with the press and public.

William chose her, she was his choice primarily. He has no business messing around behind his wife's back.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #234 on: December 21, 2014, 09:17:53 pm »

No, but they both deserve each other.  thumbsup
Val
Princess

« Reply #235 on: December 21, 2014, 09:59:04 pm »

^^

Agree GB and thousands of others do too ie that untold harm is being done by keeping the Medds and Waity on board.
It really is a matter of time before they all go, it has to be inevitable with the damage they continue to cause.
i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #236 on: August 20, 2015, 06:47:05 am »

O/T, not saying he is involved romantically with Jecca Craig, but I just saw some photos and she's lovely.  So very naturally beautiful without KM's "enhancements".

I hope JC is of more depth and greater emotional stability than KM.  Those attributes must be looking fairly attractive to William about now.

And something else I noticed.  Did KM COPY JC's style of dressing?  Sure looks like it to me.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #237 on: August 20, 2015, 07:58:53 am »

I agree with the words of the late James Whitaker that Kate wants the status that much that she will put up with anything. I think she will have more children as it cements her position and makes if more difficult for a divorce.

Do I think that there will be a divorce? No I think that she is too entrenched now. Even if she continues to undertake very few duties she is the mother of the future king. Do I think that William will stray? Probably as he does not seem that happy with his lot in general.

Do I think that the behaviour of the younger royals and "the march of the Middletons" will impact on the popularity of the RF now and in the future? Definitely. 
Val
Princess

« Reply #238 on: August 20, 2015, 08:07:39 am »

It is predicted by many groups that there will no longer be a Monarchy by 2025 so Ma's machinations will have been in vain.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2015, 08:30:47 am »

Which groups are predicting that there won't be a monarchy in 10 years time?

I haven't seen any such suggestions - rather the opposite - that the British monarchy is entrenched into the British psyche to the extent that there will still be a monarchy in 2125.

I know that there are some people who are hopeful that the monarchy will end with the Queen's death (and that may not have happened in 10 years either by the way) but they are a very small percentage of the British population.

Republic - the main organisation that supports a republic has a membership of around 30,000 out of 60 million which is hardly a huge support base on which to build a movement to overthrow the monarchy within 10 years.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: