Royal Gossip
December 13, 2018, 08:45:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is William having an affair?  (Read 37335 times)
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2014, 06:28:22 pm »

Whether or not she's liked it besides the point.

The real point, is that Kate is the wife and William chose her; no matter what, she deserves fidelity and deserves that much respect.

Jecca could have married him easily, but go figure, ended up refusing since she didn't want to the (not hard at all) work that would go with the position. As far as I'm concerned, Jecca really isn't different from the other many girls who enjoy a good time. If she's messing with William, she's lower than Camilla.

I do believe that Camilla really did want to marry Charles, but had 'a past,' which cut her out. Jecca had the advantage of being in modern times and William is crazy about her and with his choices and times he lives in, he has no business pleading that either were kept apart because of social restrictions. Jecca has no excuse.

No matter what, I would stand with Kate about this since I would like the position of wife respected.

99.9% of the time I agree with you about marriage, but in this case William's boredom with Kate was so apparent that it's hard to feel sympathetic at her finding herself married to a man who is bored with her since we all knew he was bored with her.   

I sometimes disagree with KF but this time I'll have to agree with her and disagree with you. WK is a human being. Even if the horse is bored of his wife it doesn't justify cheating. If he's bored he should divorce har and marry someone else. Cheating IMO is never justified. PW made his bed and now he should sleep in it.

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2014, 06:37:30 pm »

Thanks.

I don't condone marital cheating because quite frankly it puts all wives at risk. How many stories do we hear of mistresses killing the wife to get the husband herself or worse, the husband killing his wife to end up marrying the mistress. We still theorize if Charles had Diana offed so he could move forward with Camilla.

William could have easily married anyone and if Jecca didn't like the royal life, it shows that even Jecca couldn't possibly love him since his royal self is part of him. So as far as I'm concerned, she's no better than Camilla, worse in fact since cheating is no longer as socially acceptable. As Emperor said, Kate is a human being, a person.

William could have had anyone else as a wife easily or walked away from the royal life to be with Jecca.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2014, 07:29:00 pm »

^ Are you carzy KF  Hi- and give up all the perks etc  sigh
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2014, 10:53:52 pm »

Sorry, I have no sympathy with her.  She stalked for 10 years and knew the score, and knew what she was getting into,  Why did she think he would change and become faithful once the wedding was over  -  obviously picked up chucky´s cheating ways along the line if he is having affairs.  He was always cheating on her during those ten years and she turned a blind eye  -  more fool her, the writing was on the wall, in capital letters.

For me, wasty has reaped what she sowed.  I do not think affairs are the right thing to do, never have and never will, but for wasty she really did know the score, and although I have no liking for wimpo, she has never cut the apron strings or tried to make a comfortable home for them, and has done nothing to become an accepted member of the rf.  She has done a lot of damage to the image of the rf, and to me that is not acceptable.  I do not think he would be easy to live with, and has a right temper if you go by the way he treats his staff, but with these two I think it is six of one and half a dozen of the other.  The point here he is has the money, the status, it is all his, he has already cheated on her on numerous occasions before the wedding, and he is so arrogant and self-entitled he thinks he can continue and treat her as he always has. 

I am not saying it is right, but she really did walk into that with her eyes wide open, or maybe just wide open on the Blue Curse. I don´t think wasty and ma saw any further than the wedding at Westminster Abbey, or if they did it was titles, entree into the aristo circles, afternoon tea at BP, Xmases at Sandringham, waving to all on the church walk and maybe an underling to take a few flowers for her.  Sadly, it does not work like that.  In laws to the royals are rarely seen or included, and that is the way it always has been.

You can´t marry into a family like the Windsors and expect to drag them down to your level, and that is what she wants to do.  So my apologies if I offend anyone, but I cannot find it in me to feel sorry for her if wimpo is having an affair.  She chose to ignore the numerous signs on numerous walls, and still went ahead.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #204 on: December 02, 2014, 11:02:42 pm »

^Torally agree. On her own head be it, she's never going to get respect from Wimpo if she never had any respect for herself. Things don't work that way, there's no instantaneous anything, men treat you in the way you present yourself to them. She has never been anything except easy, loose, and obliging to him, willing to put up with any amount of humiliation he threw at her just to keep him.

She brought all of this on herself completely by hanging on until he married her and then expecting to be treated better by him. It's an utterly ridiculous notion on her part. He showed her who he was and what type of man when he was dating her, if she didn't see him for what he was back then, oh well, it's not like she didn't have plenty of time to figure it out.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2014, 11:34:47 pm »

^^ Completely agree with both of you.   I'm all about fidelity and respect in a marriage, and it's crazy that William actually married this woman, but as you say, Kate knew the score.  I can't feel sympathy for her. 

What she NEEDS to do is get off her keister and be like Diana and throw herself into work.     eating cookies
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #206 on: December 03, 2014, 01:07:51 am »

Wasn't there some mention that she'd been advised/warned that fidelity comes with the territory before she got married?  Obviously, could be wrong but it rings a bell.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #207 on: December 03, 2014, 01:25:30 am »

^Wouldn't be surprise if that was true,and it's sad at the same time it comes with the territory so just deal with it.  I would think William would know better cause he saw it first hand what it did.

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #208 on: December 03, 2014, 01:54:37 am »

Wasn't there some mention that she'd been advised/warned that fidelity comes with the territory before she got married?  Obviously, could be wrong but it rings a bell.

I have read that Kate told Chelsy it came with the territory.     blink
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #209 on: December 03, 2014, 03:18:09 am »

^That sounds familiar.  Thank you!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #210 on: December 03, 2014, 03:07:13 pm »

I have read that Kate told Chelsy it came with the territory.     blink

Ah yes; Kate the all knowin sophisticate is now forced to live by her word.

I still disagree with it though; this is why the Windsors are having problems finding 'nice' girls, the nice girls don't put up with it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #211 on: December 03, 2014, 04:05:59 pm »

I think very much along the lines of Yooper.  An affair isn't the worst he could do imo.  Like others I do not condone cheating either, but at the same time as much as I dislike Willy, I do think Wastey only went as far as down the aisle as a 'nice bride'.

I don't think she continued after the nuptials which ensured boredom and a lack of interest on the part of Willy.  Men can be naive and think a woman won't change after marriage, but many do, and then are sobbing when hubby finds love elsewhere.  In this instance I don't feel an affair is the worst thing he could do, and neither do I think wives are poor powerless creatures. 

Happy men don't stray to hamburger when they have steak at home and people don't own people.  When we marry we give a vow to forsake all others, but we also give a vow to love, honor and cherish. If you don't get the honor and cherish part right, no piece of paper anywhere can stop either party from straying.

William is dead lazy, Kate is dead lazy - infidelity is the least of their problems - and if Kate has any sense she'll do as Katherine of Aragon did - put up with it and keep her dignity whilst trying to make amends for her foolish and greedy actions.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #212 on: December 03, 2014, 05:59:18 pm »

Katherine of Aragon was a royal Princess in her own right. Light years ahead of Kate. And she had to put up with  Henry's affairs (she complained early on and there was a rift between her and Henry for a time). She also felt threatened when Henry's son Henry Fitzroy was elevated to Duke of Richmond and she thought him a threat to Princess Mary.

Kate also had ten years to figure out William had a roving eye despite all the Death Stares.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #213 on: December 15, 2014, 01:16:05 am »

Sorry, I have no sympathy with her.  She stalked for 10 years and knew the score, and knew what she was getting into,  Why did she think he would change and become faithful once the wedding was over  -  obviously picked up chucky´s cheating ways along the line if he is having affairs.  He was always cheating on her during those ten years and she turned a blind eye  -  more fool her, the writing was on the wall, in capital letters.

I just believe that the principle of supporting the position of a wife should kind of be held as important. He had the ultimate choice; he could have manned up, dumped her, and kept her out of his life, using the law if she was literally stalking him and he could prove it.

For me, wasty has reaped what she sowed.  I do not think affairs are the right thing to do, never have and never will, but for wasty she really did know the score, and although I have no liking for wimpo, she has never cut the apron strings or tried to make a comfortable home for them, and has done nothing to become an accepted member of the rf.  She has done a lot of damage to the image of the rf, and to me that is not acceptable. 

I completely agree; she has no business neglecting the marital bed, messing with his family relationship, neglecting in running their household. I believe that if she had made a home for the two of them alone, he wouldn't be running around looking for that very home life that she promised to provide. If she took better, healthier care of herself I am certain that he would be more enamored of her. IF she weren't openly drooling over Harry, he might be less distant to her when it's just those two.

I am not saying it is right, but she really did walk into that with her eyes wide open, or maybe just wide open on the Blue Curse. I don´t think wasty and ma saw any further than the wedding at Westminster Abbey,

I do think she thought she could handle him cheating, since in her mind she would be getting jewels and gifts and other endless perks, but it hasn't happened. So she has to face being dependent on a stingy, cheating husband who treats her like dirt. Like any 'normal' couple.

or if they did it was titles, entree into the aristo circles, afternoon tea at BP, Xmases at Sandringham, waving to all on the church walk and maybe an underling to take a few flowers for her.  Sadly, it does not work like that.  In laws to the royals are rarely seen or included, and that is the way it always has been.

Exactly; she thought she would be able to do so much for her family, but it ended up not getting those advantages.

You can´t marry into a family like the Windsors and expect to drag them down to your level, and that is what she wants to do.  So my apologies if I offend anyone, but I cannot find it in me to feel sorry for her if wimpo is having an affair.  She chose to ignore the numerous signs on numerous walls, and still went ahead.

YET; the Windsors are low, they are as low as the Middletons, their titles just cover it up. If the Windsors were so up there, Kate never would have stood a chance to marry someone like William, if only for the title itself alone. The way William behaves and the way that he treats people, it's only seen for who he is because he's with Kate. We ourselves bashed Kate, but look at how William has turned out. He is married to Kate because she is the only person who found his behavior acceptable and that is because of his title and bank account. So it's no wonder he ended up with Kate. He never tried to better himself. His behavior would only be accepted by a woman with ulterior motives.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #214 on: December 15, 2014, 03:17:43 am »

Do I think PW will have an affair at some point in their marriage?  Yes.  Most emphatically yes.  I'm not so sure he is now, though.  I can see him having side phone calls for 'support' and stuff like that but I can't say I blame him.  Yep, he married her but in my long bumpy ride with men and no offense to any men here, they tend to be easily influenced and distracted if not firmly matured which I do not believe PW is.  He's still having temper tantrums over the most stupid things.

However, the biggie for me is that in any marriage one of the main things that you do whether you like it or not is to bring something of yourself to your mate's family.  And, for me, the BRF is more important in what they do than the Middletons. So what I've seen, so far, is the foolish BRF bending over backwards for Kate's family but I see very little of Kate bending herself or molding herself into what her husband's family requires and I truly believe it is what is a constant source of friction in this marriage.

Nobody can put up with the constant power struggle that must be happening.  Look at Christmas!  Should the Middletons be there? Should they not?  Who cares?  Nobody else's family ever goes to Sandringham and it's HM's gig not theirs.  I understand that Kate would like to see her family at Christmas time but so would other people who are married into the BRF and they don't make it into a big hairy deal.  It's this kind of conflict that causes human beings to seek out an oasis, however misguided morally.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #215 on: December 15, 2014, 09:44:01 am »

The minute Wimpo starts"talking" to a willing female about his marital problems the marriage is doomed IMO.
Look what happened when Chuck started "talking" to Camzilla.
Wimpo should divorce Waity ASAP or start marriage counseling, this situation is an accident waiting to happen.
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #216 on: December 15, 2014, 11:18:54 am »

^
I don't believe chuck ever stopped "talking" to camzilla

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
sandy
Princess

« Reply #217 on: December 15, 2014, 04:35:19 pm »

Camilla allegedly helped Charles select his bride even hosting weekends so she could "inspect" Diana and "mentor her." Charles was whining to Camilla every step of the way and Camilla's advice was not exactly objective to say the least. William may be talking to Jecca on their hunting trips.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #218 on: December 15, 2014, 05:55:57 pm »

^ Yooper, very good post and very true as regards marriage imo.  Both parties have to bring themselves to the respective families tables - but with W and K I see none of that coming from K, in fact I don't see anything particularly wifely coming from her or husbandly coming from W. The entire marriage comes across as farcical.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #219 on: December 16, 2014, 11:41:04 am »

Waity will put up with infidelity as long as PW is discrete - and maybe even if he isn't. She will like playing the martyr and having people feel sorry for her.

As long as she has her mother to go home to, she is on an even keel. The problems will start once her mother proves mortal - probably not for a long while yet. She is only in her 50s.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: