Royal Gossip
November 23, 2017, 11:07:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is William having an affair?  (Read 28116 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 03:35:47 pm »

I don't think an affair by William would shock too many, except the general public who many just got interested in this couple at the time of the engagement and don't really know their history.  bored3

I don't think this marriage was really about love for him.

[/URL]
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2013, 05:03:20 pm »

William may want to have an affair but he probably won't because he doesn't trust anyone to keep their mouth shut. He was with Kate so long before marriage because she could keep her mouth shut. He is an extremely paranoid person.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 05:16:40 pm »

^ ITA

PW knows that if he had an affair which the press found out about, he would be slated left right and centre once the press gloves come off. He is terrified of bad press and wants to be seen as the good husband and father. He is not reckless enough to trust his friends not to let something slip.

However, I think maybe part of the deal with Waity was that he could have the odd dalliance if he kept it discrete. He does have a close inner circle which he probably does trust by now but I don't think he would risk a full blown affair. Who knows, maybe he has some nice aristo marrried lady who can pleasure him somewhere out of the way of prying lenses and eyes. He certainly does not seem to be all that bothered about Waity's charms these days.
Adeline
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2013, 06:04:18 pm »

I have no doubt that he has and will have affairs. It's just a question of who talks to who, and which press member has the guts to publish it.  sigh
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2013, 06:15:42 pm »

I'll just say never say never. spy  

Ingrid Seward wrote in one of her magazine letter's that William is very sneaky, even she was surprised at the lengths some of the press goes to , to keep his image golden. (,.....and this was when Ingrid was in her high syncophant William phase.) I think she wavers back and forth on that syncophancy since Kate's nude episode....)  But for her to say William is very sneaky, she knew something at that point to give her the impression he's very sneaky. I don't think that has changed.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 06:22:42 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2013, 09:51:01 pm »

.. (Also...after the Olympics she went to France and stripped naked outside, gawwwd knows how many security people or servants may have seen her topless and bottomless on that patio. )  ick

I'm sure we will be able to read about it in one of the tell-all books written by a former security officers/servants in future  laugh  laugh
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2013, 12:00:46 am »

Yes he is capable.he is a man.I don't see will and kate divorcing.kate and her family wouldn't want to be outsiders like diana and fergie
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2013, 09:25:54 am »

No matter what's written now or said now in hindsight about Charles and Diana, No one saw Di and Charles divorcing when they married, at this time in their marriage , the press said defiantly, positively, with absolute assurance "There can never be a divorce."  They were the golden couple in the press-around the world and the still young dazzling couple who many of the press said should be given the Throne over the Queen, yes they actually wrote those things about the Golden Couple ;Charles and Diana in those heady golden couple years. Only a few insider's knew seriously about trouble early on,(the woman on the train was a clue to be solved and thought of as Charles last fling by the press, even if they may have sensed it was an old girlfriend, or Camilla) no matter what is written now, it's not true that on the world stage the general public knew of any trouble between Charles and Diana in the marriage, except Diana had premarriage jitters for a few fleating moments, written off as nervous young bride and Charles was thought to have said goodbye to the old girls, possibly on the train, by the general public, NO matter what is written now or after 1986 , this was thought to be the Golden couple, because THAT is what the press wanted the world to believe (and only a few of the astute press mainly James Whitaker sense something lingering (Camilla)and had his insider Courtier's relaying him info, NONE were printing it yet at this point in the marriage, the world generally believed for the most part that this was the Fairy Tale couple and the new shining Monarchy. No one thought Charles and Diana could ever divorce either at this point in their marriage (second-third year) The press drummed out the mantra "this marriage is for life,when they married", "Diana will be our Queen one day, Charles our King", yada,yada,yada,yada,yada.....and divorce was not mentioned or even thought of, just spoken of in the phrase "there can never be a divorce."

Never say never.  bored3

What looks like a Fairy Tale or set in stone, or power in a certain family in Berkshire or their daughter , may be built on clay.

Let's see where this couple is in 5 , 7,8 yrs.

[/URL]
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2013, 10:47:07 am »

goodpost  Totally agree SG.  Seems like life in "paradise" is not working out so well for those two. We watch and wait, things will be leaked eventually.  I am convinced that the press would just love to be able to let rip, those journos know so much but their hands are tied - at the moment.  Let´s see if a European journo gets hold of anything, they will run with it.  Again, with the internet, it does not matter if they ban it all being published in the UK, we just flick the switch and there it all is in front of us ready to read.  As we all know, the internet is a powerful tool and can work for or against a situation.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2013, 12:13:46 pm »

The difference between Charles/Diana & William/Kate is that Kate would look the other way, keep her mouth shut and just enjoy all the perks. The press is also unable to fool as many members of the public now as they were in the "Fairy Tale" days.

There will not be a divorce until William gets over his obsession with the Middleton family and his hatred for his own family.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2013, 02:17:42 pm »

^ Yes that is it in a nutshell.

I was beginning to think PW was getting over his fixation with the Midds - because he seemed to be neglecting Waity and Carole - but after the recent baby photos I am not so sure.

It certainly does look like he is distancing himself from his family of birth - he has not visited HM or Philip in Balmoral. I don't think PP has seen PG yet. Also PC and Cams don't appear to be too interested in the new baby either. It looks like a stand off.

I am looking forward to the Christening. The details of that and any media coverage will be very telling.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2013, 02:39:41 pm »

Indeed.  sigh

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2013, 01:54:32 pm »

I am no expert but some men not all of them but it happens a lot are said to think of their baby mammas as just that after they have their baby ... it kills the libido ... I don't know if anyone here knows this but Lisa Marie Presley is an only child because Elvis couldn't even touch Priscilla after she gave birth ... I can see this happen with Willy ... he will lay one more time with her and think of England but after that he will pull an Elvis  tehe ...
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2013, 07:29:57 pm »

Camilla Parker-Bowles Calls Kate Middleton Daily To Say That Prince William Will Cheat
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/kate-middleton-camilla-parker-bowles-prince-william-cheat-mistress-cheater-0825/
When Kate Middleton was weeks away from delivering Prince George Queen Elizabeth really laid down the law with Camilla Parker-Bowles. She was to stay a mile from Kate and her baby thanks in great part to Camilla’s relentless attacks on Prince William’s wife. The last thing a pregnant woman needs to hear is how her husband will eventually choose a mistress that he truly loves and that is precisely the kind of garbage that Camilla was dishing out at Kate. Intervention was needed and Camilla was pushed back from Kate and her new family, but that doesn’t mean that she has been out of touch.
Camilla calls Kate every day to check on her new grandson. While that sounds like a doting grandmother move it’s absolutely intended to push Kate’s buttons. Those daily calls remind Kate that Camilla isn’t going anywhere and that as soon as the ban has been lifted she’ll be right back in Kate’s face saying whatever she can to unravel the duchess.
lmao my word what imaginations some have
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2013, 07:39:26 pm »

I think I admire Camilla for this; Kate insulted her and Charles a lot and now Camilla is doling out some payback.

As for an affair, he will have one if Kate doesn't get her act together and start acting like a wife and mother, along with helping him build valuable connections.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2013, 08:30:31 pm »

I doubt PW willl fall in love with anyone long enough for him to have an affair, I guess his main love in his life is himself.

Wether or not he will cheat on WK is another story, I personally believe he will at some point if he hasn't since the marriage.

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2013, 08:47:17 pm »

when I read this thread I think to myself why not a have thread Will Kate ever have an affair. king ..there are pictures of her and her ex boyfriend sneaking out of her flat while she was dating PW early in the morning, so IMO if anyone has an affair it will be Kate
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2013, 11:50:11 pm »

That's what I think, I think in the end it might be Kate, after watching her drooling over every guy at the Olympics last summer.  Stranger things have happened.  bored3
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 11:52:02 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2013, 04:54:16 pm »

In my opinion their marriage seems more like an arranged contract. It's a win-win situation for both, he is getting (or trying to get) his revenge on the RF and she is having a luxurious life. They live separately and there doesn't seem to be any love between them. He is in Wales and enjoying his life. So why not having affairs? I am dead sure that he is having them. No normal and happy relationship is looking like that. If they were not royal, they would look like a normal, separated couple in the public eye. A lot of people don't dare to doubt their 'marriage' just because he is a prince and behind him his powerful family. They want a fairy tale image.
bluetee27
gossip insider

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2013, 06:55:57 pm »

I just don't understand how so many people have bought into this marriage.  They are playing family. I believe William is having his fun and spending the least amount of time with Kate. This is why I believe the press is kept at bay because they do not want the truth to be revealed. 

Yes, they have it all but it's must suck to live in a bubble and know that your life is one big lie/cover up.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: