Royal Gossip
October 19, 2017, 04:48:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is William having an affair?  (Read 27334 times)
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« on: August 21, 2013, 08:06:30 am »

And if so, how do you think Kate would react to it?

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 08:23:58 am »

Kate would be a self righteous priss who would rant and rave to the media about evil William, evil 'other woman,' and in time, leave him or William would remind her that HE is prince and she is a commoner (common really) and she owes him full obedience as he has done everything for her.

Just like Henry VIII.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 09:23:07 am »

Kate needs not to worry Willy might sleep with other women but full on affair? No way !!! He is not the type ... he is to focused on himself to fall in love  bored3 ...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 02:06:48 pm »

Probably already fallen off the rails if he is running true to form.  Full blown affair?  Unless he actually fell in love with someone other than himself for the first time in his life then no, takes too much time and effort that he is not prepared to give.  Unless of course it was another wasty type stalker who decided she wanted him by hook or by crook and got her claws stuck in  -  that is how wasty hooked him in the first place.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 04:05:25 pm »

I'm sure at some point he will yell at Waity 'you don't expect me to be the only prince of wales who doesn't have a mistress, do you?'  Cool
starlite
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 04:13:35 pm »

um, yes! PW never respected Kate even when they were dating.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 08:47:34 am »

Probably already fallen off the rails if he is running true to form.  Full blown affair?  Unless he actually fell in love with someone other than himself for the first time in his life then no, takes too much time and effort that he is not prepared to give.  Unless of course it was another wasty type stalker who decided she wanted him by hook or by crook and got her claws stuck in  -  that is how wasty hooked him in the first place.
Exactly!!!  Cool
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 08:51:17 am »

I don't think PW has the enthusiasm to have an affair. He likes everything to be easy. Having an affair means effort - lies, subterfuge, finding places to meet, having to trust certain friends with the secret and then having the energy to bonk! I don't think he's got it in him.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 10:54:44 am »

Willy is a stubborn person. He married Kate because he was told not to do so.  So who knows?
Just look at his father...
Kate pretends everything is fine because she clings to power and money.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 11:16:01 am »

He might have an affair and like Henry VIII, remind her that he can bring her down far faster than after a decade when he decided to marry her. Kate would never object because she has no ability to lay down the law. She has no allies, no lineage to impress, not the goodwill of the public, and certainly not at all the support of the courtiers. She is surrounded by people who in the natural course of things, would never have noticed her. She would have been just another face in the crowds during his appearances, which she might go to if she had the day off.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 12:42:32 pm »

I think PW is with the Boleyn's now, but he will meet a family like the Seymour's who have a daughter and the family is game for rising in the ranks and taking on the Middleton's.  spy

[/URL]
carrie
royal watcher

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 05:30:12 pm »

I will be surprised if he doesn't
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 05:39:20 pm »

I think Willy is like a Walker in "The Walking Dead" he runs by instinct and instinct only, meaning, if someone says NO! then he automatically does it.  Considering the genes he was born with, Chuck's, it is a matter of when not if he has an affair.  Waity is like the humans in "The Walking Dead" she is there to be devoured by him, her personality, drive, ambition were all obliterated by this relationship and now that she has the ring and the palace, even if she is scared poopless of living in it, she will live her life based on the instinct to keep her poshy life, survival of the most opulent. 

This relationship is so toxic, there never was a chance for it to have honor and fidelity and integrity.  None of these words are part of Willy's life and Waity does not care as long as the black Amex is still open to her.  Just a thought, I might be off my rocker, or it might be from the fact that I watch 10 episodes of The Walking Dead yesterday, bliss, pure bliss.   laugh laugh
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 08:44:02 pm »

He might have an affair and like Henry VIII, remind her that he can bring her down far faster than after a decade when he decided to marry her. Kate would never object because she has no ability to lay down the law. She has no allies, no lineage to impress, not the goodwill of the public, and certainly not at all the support of the courtiers. She is surrounded by people who in the natural course of things, would never have noticed her. She would have been just another face in the crowds during his appearances, which she might go to if she had the day off.

Very good points. The press is probably aware of this possibility and I think that at some point (perhaps soon) they are going to dig deep in WK's past and also try to find out about William's life in Wales. I'm sure that they are probably looking for something special to publish. It would be also revenge for W&K's behavior (not wanting to cooperate with the press) and as a revenge for Palmer.

They probably know that those are K.'s weak spots and of course that infidelity happens (after all, he is Charles' son and W&K live separately). If the press would go after her, she'll be flamed by them. Knowing that she doesn't have a support network except for her family, but no one else. Especially the palace knows her weak spots by now and might even throw her to the wolves if they want to (they have plenty of reasons to do so). She must be constantly afraid of such a scenario and that William can easily bring her down. And this time it would be over without a chance to be able to manipulate him in order to get back together.
I wonder how she would try to defend herself in the public? She never explained herself in any interviews or in other ways in front of the public. She keeps hiding and is hoping that someone else might clean up the mess for her.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2013, 10:13:33 pm »

I will be surprised if he doesn't
Me too

I think Willy is like a Walker in "The Walking Dead" he runs by instinct and instinct only, meaning, if someone says NO! then he automatically does it.  Considering the genes he was born with, Chuck's, it is a matter of when not if he has an affair.  
For is hard believe some born male Windsor even believe or cares about fidelity.

I think some day he would fall hard for someone else, there will be new public circus...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 11:44:47 pm »

If he were to cheat on her with a member of royalty or aristocracy, I believe it would be the funniest slap in the face to the press and Middletons than anything else.

Chances are that if William has an affair, it will happen just like Kate snagged William, with the other girl in question probably being kept chaste until this mess of a marriage runs its course and ends with Kate banished to Berkshire, the marriage annulled, and then the new girl slipped between the sheets of the wedding bed after a classier/regal wedding.

She keeps hiding and is hoping that someone else might clean up the mess for her.

William cleaned up after her, while the courtiers cleaned up after William; now the courtiers clean up after her, but at this point in time, there might come a point where William is told to choose Kate and her commoner life and his blood family and end up with royal life.

starsailor
Countess

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2013, 01:05:51 am »

Very good analysis of the situation. The way how things look like at the moment is not a nice development. He is ignoring her and having his carefree life, while she is stuck in Berkshire and trying to get even more help with the kid. And then the news that she might stay there for a much longer time, that sounds some kind of as if he already made a decision and Kate is banished from the royal life. Like an excuse or a cover for this mess as well as to make it less humiliating for her. No happily married couple behaves like that.

Just like you said, that he would be told to choose one option, Kate and the Midds or his royal life. He seems to enjoy his freedom and the perks of being royal too much in order to give it up. Another thing is, he wouldn't be able to live a 'normal' life because he would be on his own and wouldn't know how to deal with the 'real world'. And maybe because of the constant drama from Kate. After a decade with her, he can probably imagine how a life with her would be.

As for an affair, I agree. He would keep things quiet until the marriage is annulled. He always used to be secretive, almost paranoid regarding the press. So rather keep a low profile.

Yes, then the new one could be a nice person. The Mansons would cry in front of the TV while watching the regal wedding. Maybe even getting a nervous breakdown. The bride in a tasteful dress, not a copy of Grace Kelly's dress and certainly no cone b**bs. An overall classy event.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 01:08:42 am by starsailor » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2013, 01:30:43 am »

An affair would just complicate things and make a mess of an already messy life and I wonder if in fact the palace might prevent him from having one. Kate doesn't want to go, but this time around he might think he's done all anyone can expect him too and now she has to start accepting the fact that he has paid her every courtesy and chance in life.

I believe that William might or might not tie himself down, but chances are he'll end up sending her away permanently this time. It's only a matter of whether or not it'll be through annulment or divorce. If it's an annulment it means that the marriage was never legitimate and I do wonder if whether or not he might actually find a good reason for it.

Kate can't object to an affair since she was supposedly cheating with him while he was with someone else. She might pull it off in public, but he knows her for who she is. At some point even a tart starts getting stale and overused and soon men become disgusted with their mistresses and want someone decent who will help them clean up their act.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2013, 12:36:23 pm »

I think at some point Kate is going to get a little hollywood, celebrity-stardust in her eyes and start being enamored with male celebs, moviestars, I don't think she'll act on it, but she may deal in light flirtations which may bring her questionable press and embarrass William.

She practically was flirting with every guy within her range at the Olympics. She looked so gross, imo. (Also...after the Olympics she went to France and stripped naked outside, gawwwd knows how many security people or servants may have seen her topless and bottomless on that patio. )  ick
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 12:39:32 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 02:22:29 pm »

lmao @ everybody thinking Willy is too lazy to have an actual affair ... who knows he might shock us and he will find his Jane ...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: