Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:59:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Charles and Camilla have a son?  (Read 23949 times)
CrystalEve
courtier

« on: August 16, 2013, 02:50:37 pm »

Camilla Parker Bowles and Prince Charles apparently has a child together, he was sixteen, she was seventeen, 'Camzilla', is about 8 months older than Charlie.  eating cookies

Speculation at the time was that the child was born on the 5th of April 1966, which places the conception on the 30rd of June

1965 plus or minus 18 days, which is the 12th of June til the 18th of July 1965.

The 17th of July 1965 was Camilla Parker Bowles’ 18th birthday. So it's possible the child was conceived on Camilla Parker Bowles’ birthday or the day after.  huh

"Vulgarity is only in concealment of truth, or in affectation".

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 03:09:35 pm »

Simon Charles Day

http://www.theworldoftruth.net/HallettReport/No5/images/Simon-Charles-Day-is-the-son-of-Prince-Charles-and-Camilla-Parker-Bowles_10.jpg
CrystalEve
courtier

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 03:27:58 pm »

Crumbs his doppelgänger!

Except this one isn't a ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts its fleshly counterpart, can't possibly be

as this one is very much  alive!   oooh
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 03:32:25 pm by CrystalEve » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 04:40:53 pm »

Charles supposedly has a son Jason with Janet Jenkins.

Camilla allegedly had a daughter with Charles ca. 1980. This is what the tabs said anyway.
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 01:36:41 am »

Charles supposedly has a son Jason with Janet Jenkins.

Camilla allegedly had a daughter with Charles ca. 1980. This is what the tabs said anyway.

"Charles and Camilla are my parents and I have every right to pursue this line ..." - Simon Charles Dorante-Day.
https://twitter.com/SimonDoranteDay

I don't think that Janet Jenkins fell pregnant by him (she has recently sold a few letters for thousands, so who knows how much she would charge for this tidbit?), but there was apparently a maid who bore him a daughter.

Perhaps it's time for Henry IX and
The House of Hewitt ?
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 01:41:43 am »

Didn't Princess Diana get herself photographed holding his half-Aboriginal children?

Princess Diana had sooooooo much on her outlaws.

The House of Hewitt ?
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 05:53:55 pm »

Yep, Chuckles is a caring sharing guy, putting his wonky DNA around

1. Camzilla had Simon ( aboriginal connection )
2. Maid in Balmoral's daughter

Who cares as Upchuck is not the real POW or the real heir

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 07:20:01 pm »

About time they allowed the real heir to make his claim, that would throw a spanner in the works  -  upchuck might be reduced to putting his own toothpaste on the brush!  Seriously,if there is an heir who should lay a claim then they should allow it to be made and investigated properly, and keep the public informed.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 07:24:30 pm »

I am he could manage the toothpaste if Chuckles cannot. Such down to earth peeps
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 08:47:55 pm »

Perhaps this is why Charlie is off to Transylvania with the Rottweiler. The legitimate claim to the throne of England cannot be stopped.

Let's hope so.

easter-egg-basket

The House of Hewitt ?
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 09:19:03 pm »

Cos I love your work CrystalEve

to support your statement and soz it is long

Mr Simon Dorante-Day and his true identity is that he is the son of Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall Carmilla (nee Shand) - also known as Camilla Parker Bowles whose marriage occurred on 9 April 2005 at a civil ceremony at the Guildhall in Windsor, followed by a service of prayer and dedication in St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.  Is this why Princess Diana died, because she found out the real truth, and was going to reveal it to the world, and Mr Simon Dorante-Day did submit a statement to the Operation Paget investigation which was accepted by the Metropolitan Police in the UK for further investigation informing them of the fact that he could be the biological child of Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall.  After the unexpected conception of Mr Simon Dorante-Day (nee Day) via his biological mother Duchess of Cornwall Carmilla (nee Shand) - also known as Camilla Parker Bowles, his father Prince Charles was sent to further his education in Australia.  So in fact Prince Charles was a teenager when he became a father.   Mark Shand is another family member whose  appearance looks very much similar to that of Mr Simon Charles Dorante-Day.  Mark Shand is the brother of Duchess of Cornwall Carmilla (nee Shand).
Another connection to this issue is the fact that Mr Simon Charles Dorante-Day (nee Day) adopted family (adopted grandparents Earnest and Winifred Bowleden) in the United Kingdom were employed by the Royal Household in the United Kingdom.  Earnest Bowleden received an Imperial Service medal from Queen Elizabeth for duties to the Royal Household.
So in regards to the tampering of the appearance of Mr Simon Charles Dorante-Day when he was a child, who of the Royal family ordered for the changes to occur.  The changing of the colour of his eyes from blue to brown at age 7, and the movement of Simon to another school following the changes to the colour of his eyes.  In a video interview of his adopted mother Karen Day, Karen states that the colour of his eyes were blue but changed to brown when he was 7.  Simon in fact can remember at this age that both of his eyes experienced irritation and discomfort for a period of time.  Simon states he was unable to withstand not only the sunlight but the intensity of an 100 watt lightbulb.  This Simon states was an extremely painful experience, and during this time his adopted mother Karen Day treated his painful eyes with regular doses of Aspirin.  Was the United Kingdom government at the time of this incident also involved in ordering for the eye colour changes to occur to Simon as a child, and to what extent was the Anglican church in the United Kingdom involved.  "Thou shalt not lie" - is one of the ten commandments, and for how long have they violated this Law of God???  What else did Simon have to endure as a child to hid the lies of others???  How really were his human rights as a child violated??  Did he have any human rights as a child??
"Charlie ears, Charlie ears" was the taunt that Simon stated he endured as a child from other children following the tampering of his eyes, and the movement to the new school.  Funny enough as he aged the ears appeared to have reversed in protrusion, or again was this by surgical/medical intervention when Simon was a child.  In fact Simon can remember being admitted into a United Kingdom hospital for tonsillitis treatment on many occasions
At age 14 Simon stated that the tips of both incisors of his front top teeth were filed down.  In fact Simon has a photograph showing the incisors, before they were removed.  Why did this occur is the real question?huh
Genetics is an interesting field particularly when your parents genes can also be passed onto your own children, as Simon discovered after the birth of his fourth child.  As this child aged her ears became the exact identical in appearence and structure to Prince Charles ears.
This is an issue that the Dorante-Day family has been investigating for the past six years.  This issue has involved both the Australian and British governments including the Royal Family of the UK and legal action is currently being pursued in regards to this issue.
United Kingdom Legislation reviewed in our investigation
Act of Settlement 1700 (c.2)
Succession and precedence
The recent announcement of Prince William And Kate Middleton engagement does not change the fact that already Simon and Elvianna Dorante-Day are legally married and have 6 children who already threaten the current positioning of the members of the Royal family of the United Kingdom's . The children consist of 3 boys aged 16, 14 and 4 years, and 3 girls aged 7, 5 and 1 years.  More on Simon Dorante-Day life story can be found Here

Is this why the University of Western Sydney did illegal head scans of our daughters aged 6 and 4 years old which occurred in 2009.  Did they too want to prove or disprove whether Simon Charles Dorante- Day (nee Day) was the child of Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall Carmilla (nee Shand). What's even worse is how the University ascertained the data, through using the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander research arena.  This occurred at the MARCS Auditory Laboratories, a University of Western Sydney Research Centre at UWS where a disgruntled family member was working, and knew that we were investigation whether Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall Carmilla (nee Shand). are the biological parents of  Mr Simon Dorante-Day.  At no time did we recieve the results of the head scans as promised by MARCS Auditory Laboratories, a University of Western Sydney Research Centre We have informed the UK and Australian governments that this has occurred, and the university is currently under ARC investigation
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2013, 01:20:40 pm »

^

This does not mean that Simon Charles Dorante-Day is a legitimate heir to the English throne, because Charles and Camilla were not married. However, if the claims are correct that William and Henry are to different biological fathers than Charles, then they would be even more illegitimate, and Mr. Dorante-Day would certainly have a stronger claim than those two.

I see that the university will not release the results of their tests, so what chance is there of any 'independent' lab doing a DNA analysis regarding the usurpers entrenched in the English 'royal' family?

What did Princess Diana say, not long before her murder in Paris? "Wait 'till you see what I'm going to do next," wasn't it?

This is the depths to which the Mafioso 'royals' and their puppet ministers in Westminster will plumb in order to cling on to their phony positions and lifestyle.

Angry

The House of Hewitt ?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 01:23:59 pm »

Dear god
That pic looks like a zombiefied image of will's in 30 years after some heavy drinking and smoking  blink
Dang and I always though he looked like Di.

http://www.theworldoftruth.net/HallettReport/No5/images/Simon-Charles-Day-is-the-son-of-Prince-Charles-and-Camilla-Parker-Bowles_10.jpg
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2012/08/06/previews/Prince%20William-20120806-58.jpg

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 01:28:19 pm »

Good grief! ^ It does Akasha.  king

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2013, 01:36:52 pm »

He looks 15 years older than he is. The Diana is almost gone in his looks
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 01:43:21 pm »

unfortunately
Quite ironic if you think about it the one ppl alway's saw as the Spencer boy turns out to be more Windsor in age
Yet the one who looked like his great grandda G VI when younger, turns more and more Spencer like as he ages.
 sigh

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 02:22:54 pm »

I
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2013, 02:30:49 pm »

huh huh
Did you hit post to fast or did you mean to say 'aye' as in the Scottish for yes?
 tehe

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2013, 02:34:15 pm »

easter-lol Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I mean to say I saw a picture of a very young Jane ??( the redhead ) at Diana's christening and it was a doppleganger for Harry

Laptop being silly today
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2013, 03:28:42 pm »

Oh really?
Didn't know that.
I saw an article a while ago (DM I think) on which one of the new generation royals looks like their fore fathers/mothers.
that's where I saw Harry next to KG VI... I believe!
I remember Bea looking like QV little sister.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: