Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:57:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes Charles made in his life  (Read 8438 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2013, 07:40:11 pm »

In all the bios I read of the boys, William approved of the uniform. He hardly acted the outraged older brother. If he were outraged he could have gone to Papa or his Grandmother and tell them of the situation which would certainly cause embarrassment. William was reported to be at the party in a skin tight (like the Lion Kng leotard) and accompanied by Pelly in drag as the Queen. Of course those pics were never shown. William also had the OUt of Africa party which was politically incorrect since it glorified Colonia Africa.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2013, 07:49:07 pm »

I dont see/read anyone said William was outraged ... but yes, is a FACT that Harry CHOICED this costume FOR HIMSELF... choices that Harry made FOR HIMSELF, only he must be accountable. Other fact is William picked a costume that dont brought trouble to himself nor offended anyone. If he liked or no, is speculation... Oh I'm sure if was on the contrary (William on place of Harry), said Harry gives his ok to William will be seen as "speculation", "no one know what really happened" and definitely "William should be accountable for his actions". bored3  

Imo they're BOTH 2 spoiled princes that dont likes be picked/called out in trouble/for their faults ... for me, BOTH have their faults - in different ways and I'm not into excuse one for faults of another one.

Unfortunately Harry seem be into out of control behavior of the spares have in this family. Oh I do know Wiliam isnt/wasnt the responsible for raised Harry. Charles for me is completely unfit as a father, let alone single parent.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 07:55:58 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2013, 07:56:06 pm »

Of course he was responsible for the bad choice. But it should have raised  a red flag in William --I mean this would be an embarrassment for his entire family!  I think Harry would have later thanked his brother for intervening and saving him from embarrassment and sparing his family this huge upset. He could have said go as a pirate and steered him away from the costume.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2013, 08:04:21 pm »

As I have write previously I do think this family give a incredible wrong upbringing for their younger children (the spare(s)) for many generations. They also give for older ones a wrong upbringing , but seem worst in a way to younger ones because they seems believe there's none rules to follows and or limits to have, because they feels non-important, and then start induce themselves in out of control behavior and see it as nothing wrong.

Charles be/have ok that Harry start in alchool in his 50th birthday party is simply horrible. Then after it, he still made place in Highgrove for his sons party Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 08:08:53 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2013, 08:11:52 pm »

I don't think either of them is an Einstein.,

That being said, if his mother had lived I think she would have encouraged him to aim for a Uni education. Rumors are that he has dyslexia which was never confirmed nor denied.

There were reports that Harry started drinking as early as the 1998 Happy Families birthday party at Highgrove that Camilla planned for Papa.

Camilla was beyond childbearing age so there was no rush for Charles to marry to get an heir. He should have spent more time with his sons instead of just a few months of "great father" PR.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2013, 08:19:22 pm »

I dont remember correctly now, but there were some stories that Charles disliked that Canada (?) trip after Diana died was more about boys than him  sigh Lips Sealed ick And because this he choiced dont take the boys to his official trips anymore bored3
sandy
Princess

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2013, 02:35:43 am »

Charles putting down Diana in public was a huge mistake and his telling feeble jokes like "needing two wives" which projected all too obvious jealousy of his own wife.

Charles naming Camilla was another blunder. He became obligated and even if he was not thrilled about marrying her was more or less was obligated.

His sticking it to Diana by hiring Tiggy and perhaps encouraging her public put downs of Diana's mothering of the boys and calling them "her boys." Charles also appeared to encourage Tiggy's crush on her by being "touchy feely" with her, even in public.

Having a trashy friend like Joan Rivers who croaks on TV with nasty comments about his late ex wife to score points with C and C.

Trying to play (apparently) the widower card and for a brief time trying to pass himself off as this even though he went public with Camilla when he was supposedly still "married" to Diana.
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2013, 09:54:11 am »

^ thumbsup  Thats all.
india
Princess

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2013, 12:33:30 pm »

Just about everything he has ever done has been wrong in my book. He is a spoiled complete *butt face*. He and his dog faced manipulative *lowlife* of a wife deserve everything bad to happen to them. Number One is their ungodly treatment of poor Diana. I wish them nothing but supreme bad luck and exposure of all of their evils.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2013, 02:49:32 pm »

goodpost India. Second all you say.  Vile, evil and corrupt lot  -  how awful to be a member of that family, I would be  embarrassed and ashamed.   Embarrassed Embarrassed
sandy
Princess

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2013, 12:09:09 am »

Charles is making a huge mistake sitting back and letting relatives like Hicks trash his late ex wife. He needs to get over it and stop having people trash his late ex for him. I doubt she'd have done it without Chuck's blessing.
india
Princess

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2013, 02:42:54 am »

So right Sandy.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: