Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 01:23:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: royals that came out good  (Read 2970 times)
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« on: August 13, 2013, 11:46:34 pm »

Royals who seem well adjusted and normal are... lady sarah armstrong jones*heard her brother david is as spoiled though....lady ella, who is princess michael daughter...peter phillips, anne's son.either they came out good or they don't ghost have the media spotlight highlighting their faults...
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 09:59:52 am »

Peter Phillips
Prince Edward (other than a few mess ups and such he's really doing something well with himself)
Lady Gabriella Windsor
Lord Nicholas Windsor

I believe it's because Lady Gab and Lord Nick had their mother keeping them in line while Prince Edward had a lot less pressure; Peter because he strikes me as being good-natured.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 03:06:13 pm »

Didn't lord nicholas get in trouble with drugs in his teens or early twenties
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 03:21:34 pm »

Yup he did... He was even considered a bad influence on will and harry for while

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 05:34:10 pm »

Yup he did... He was even considered a bad influence on will and harry for while
I guess he went to rehab and got himself together now.I remember zara used to have a tough tongue ring.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 07:36:37 am »

Peter Phillips
Prince Edward (other than a few mess ups and such he's really doing something well with himself)
Lady Gabriella Windsor
Lord Nicholas Windsor

I believe it's because Lady Gab and Lord Nick had their mother keeping them in line while Prince Edward had a lot less pressure; Peter because he strikes me as being good-natured.

I think you mean Lord Frederick. Lord Nicholas is the youngest son of the Duke of Kent and although he turned out quite well (although a little to conservative for my taste), he wasn't a sibling to Lady Gabriella.
And most certainly never had any dealings with drugs and since he is 10+ years older than Harry and William his influence on the princes was non existent anyway. Lord Frederick however did have dealings with drugs and was seen with William and Harry in the London party-scene quite often.

And although three of the four you mention are related to royals, they aren't royal in a manner that a government takes care of them. Peter Philips will have to make his own living, and the same applies for Lord Freddie and Lady Gaby. They won't have a royal role to speak of in the future.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 03:18:00 pm »

Peter Phillips
Lady Gabriella Windsor
Lord Nicholas Windsor

Yes lord fredrick
I think you mean Lord Frederick. Lord Nicholas is the youngest son of the Duke of Kent and although he turned out quite well (although a little to conservative for my taste), he wasn't a sibling to Lady Gabriella.
And most certainly never had any dealings with drugs and since he is 10+ years older than Harry and William his influence on the princes was non existent anyway. Lord Frederick however did have dealings with drugs and was seen with William and Harry in the London party-scene quite often.

And although three of the four you mention are related to royals, they aren't royal in a manner that a government takes care of them. Peter Philips will have to make his own living, and the same applies for Lord Freddie and Lady Gaby. They won't have a royal role to speak of in the future.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 07:26:59 pm »

What about Lady Helen, she needs a extra award,title or something
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 07:28:25 pm »

thinking....thinking....head hurts....thinking...yeah I can't recall any royals coming out good....still thinking....thinking...yeah I'll get back to you all on that....wonders off
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 03:54:00 pm »

Giggle at NH  tehe

And yeah I confused my lords and royal cousins for a moment there, I meant lord Frederick not Nicholas!
oopsy! Embarrassed

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2013, 11:04:20 pm »

Crown Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg
Prince Amadeo of Luxembourg
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 01:46:49 am »

err I think you mean Amadeo of Belgium KF
Astrid of Belgium's oldest son is called Amadeo => http://1.nieuwsbladcdn.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2008/09/06/nb0609amadeo.jpg (my, that's boy look's yum! flirt)
I don't recall Luxembourg having a Amadeo as well.  easter-wink

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2013, 03:33:51 am »

Prince Amedeo Shocked  I may have a new Royal Prince that is worthy to follow  worship
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2013, 03:50:02 am »

He's not only handsome, but very smart as well. thumbsup
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 05:57:00 am »

I would say, with the exception of Monaco, that most of the European royals have turned out just fine.  Are they perfect?  No, but they're human, and they all have human errors.

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 08:59:18 am »

No one is perfect ... a lot of Royals mentioned are "minor" Royals no one cares about they wouldn't look that good if they had to endure the scrutiny Harry for example endured all his life ...
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 11:10:58 am »

While the media in the UK may have given Harry bad press, Harry's actions are what produced those stories.
Royal Lowness
Baroness

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2013, 12:37:32 am »

thinking....thinking....head hurts....thinking...yeah I can't recall any royals coming out good....still thinking....thinking...yeah I'll get back to you all on that....wonders off

laugh   Cool

Perhaps it's time for Henry IX and
The House of Hewitt ?
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2013, 02:52:30 pm »

While the media in the UK may have given Harry bad press, Harry's actions are what produced those stories.

Precisely!  worship  flirt
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 09:54:26 pm »

Prince Felix of Luxembourg
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: