Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 06:48:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is annes marriage really in trouble  (Read 1161 times)
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« on: August 13, 2013, 05:46:53 pm »

Is anne not happy in her second marriage.I read the rumors online.do u think she will be bold enough to want a second divorce.If so ud like to see her date or marry the cook, the chaeuffeur, or gardner.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 06:44:36 am »

I believe there have been problems for a very long time; she has a habit of treating people around her abrasively and I wager that Mark has had issues and certainly, Tim has had to put up with a lot of his own stepdaughter Zara has been disrespectful towards him and Anne hadn't put a stop to it. Anne isn't the type that strikes me as easygoing.

She keeps treating her husband with dismissive disdain and contempt like she likely did with Mark, I imagine there are marriage problems. If there are problems, chances are it will be Tim who initiates divorce; it would be pretty karmic since after all, Mark wasn't treated well and Anne wanted the divorce as well.

How ironic that Diana and Fergie were chastised for affairs, but go figure, Anne tarts around with the help and gets away with it while being lauded as a tough, no-nonsense woman and is enabled by it by her father and people are unable to do anything because of her status as Princess Royal of the United Kingdom and Commonwealth.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 02:38:34 pm »

I noticed also that anne seems to be more irritable and rude when she is unhappy, such as marriage problems.such as when she snatched flowers from elderly lady.tim must not be happy zara is moving back home. Zara should treat tim with the same respect that william and harry treat camilla.people say that anne would have been a good queen.I don't know about that because anne carries personal problems into her public life with her moods.poor tim if its true about how he is treated.anne looked so happy with tim at their second wedding.tim has no kids and gets treated bad by annes family.so he is just a bystander to annes family life.what became of nice caring anne who he wrote the love letters to.he won anne over with them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: