Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 02:43:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen invites Sarah,Duchess of York to spend weekend at Balmoral  (Read 2536 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« on: August 11, 2013, 11:43:31 am »

Duchess of York spending weekend with Queen at Balmoral.  Sarah Ferguson flies in from the cold as Queen invites her to stay

The Duchess of York is spending the weekend with the Queen at Balmoral after being accepted back into the fold.

By: Camilla TomineyPublished: Sun, August 11, 2013
In an extraordinary comeback for the once-disgraced former wife of Prince Andrew, Sarah Ferguson is staying at the castle as if she was still part of the Royal Family.

Andrew, Sarah and daughters Beatrice and Eugenie flew to Aberdeen on Friday, hours after celebrating Beatrice’s 25th birthday at home in Royal Lodge, Windsor Great Park.

It is not the first time the Duchess has stayed at the Queen’s estate since her 1996 divorce – she was there in 2005 and 2008.

However, a royal insider revealed that on those occasions Sarah wasn’t invited to stay in the main castle, unlike this time.

One Balmoral source said: “It’s just like old times. The Duchess is being treated as if she and the Duke were still married.”
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/421196/Sarah-Ferguson-flies-in-from-the-cold-as-Queen-invites-her-to-stay

[/URL]
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 02:21:44 pm »

Hmm , there is more to this. Any special ritual days during this stay ?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 04:30:43 pm »

Why yes its the annual 'let's trow a baby on the barbi' summerfest at balmoral!
I thought you knew? tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 05:02:04 pm »

They do like the odd baby or child.It might be throw a Indian surrogate BBQ byo litre of your favourite O+ or O- or special ocassion AB - for goblet swilling  hug
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 08:44:02 pm »

About time too

After the Charles and Camilla scandal, it would be ridiculous to ban this woman from her daughter's birthday party.

rogue
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 10:24:10 pm »

This is for Bea nothing more.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 10:53:28 pm »

It may well be Bea, easter-lol, but she has had birthdays in the past with no mother invited .. just sayin

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 09:07:17 am »

What she has had in the past is her mother present but not her grandmother - e.g. her 18th The Queen and Philip didn't attend - paid for it but didn't attend.  Most years, by the time of her birthday, The Queen is already at Balmoral and Bea has two celebrations - one with her family in London and one with her grandparents at Balmoral shortly afterwards.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 09:14:18 am »

Maybe in fact HM has been talking with the two of them, Fergie and Andrew and told them various stances of hers on certain York family situations. For all we know, HM might in fact be telling the two of them to clean up their acts and start acting like adults, that Beatrice will have an official life if she wants to, and not to pull anything anymore (to Fergie).

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 09:29:42 am »

I think if Andrew and Fergie are civil or still hold onto feelings, it can't be anything but good ?

If Fergies invited, there must be a change and a good one. I am sure York girls would be happy and it is nothing new. Fergie and Andrew always seems to co parent and seem happy. If Fergie is welcomed back, so we should be. I think there is still Fergie haters but if Queen is ok about it...just sayin
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 11:47:20 am »

Her Majesty requests... the presence of Fergie
As the Duchess of York spends a weekend at Balmoral, Christopher Wilson senses another royal wedding is on the way

The news that the Queen has welcomed Sarah, Duchess of York back into the royal fold is, to many, a quite bewildering development.

So what on earth can be in the Queen’s mind, asking a woman who, more than once, has been accorded the status of Public Enemy No 1? Why risk incurring the wrath of your husband, let alone a significant swathe of your subjects? One likely explanation is that we shall shortly be hearing another nuptial announcement, this time concerning Princess Beatrice, 25, and her long-term boyfriend Dave Clark. If so, we can expect in due course a royal wedding as befits the sixth in line to the throne, probably at St George’s Chapel, Windsor.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/10238819/Her-Majesty-requests...-the-presence-of-Fergie.html

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 06:09:35 pm »

It is a big change of attitude to ask her there, there might be a wedding.Chuck got Camzilla even when the public cried
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 09:32:33 pm »

Surely the courtiers have enough problems on their hands.

I think if Andrew and Fergie are civil or still hold onto feelings, it can't be anything but good ?

Neither have really moved on and even tried to date someone else; how do they know it's love or codependency.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 09:48:35 pm »

I think maybe a bit of both. the fact neither have re married speaks volumes and now going to Balmoral
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: