Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:45:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Charles (George VII)  (Read 2529 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2013, 05:33:05 pm »

All I can say is that at the age upchuck is now, if I look in the mirror and see the the female equivalent facial age deterioration that he has I would be frantically phoning around looking for the best plastic surgeon I could find  -  that or running for the hills fast.  Considering the pampered and privileged life he has led he should be looking much better for his age.  I do not believe he had, or ever did have,  any conscience about the way Diana was treated or her death, donĀ“t think we can blame that for him looking much older than his years  -  booze and debauchery more like and other cladestine activities.  If anything he was probably delighted the path was cleared for him to start his pr exercise with Mistress Tampax Lil.  I mean, be honest, who could look up to and/or respect a grown man who wanted to be a tampax for his mistress.    laugh
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2013, 10:33:38 pm »

Maybe he ordered the 3 black swans for Diana and her island that she did not want
to be buried

sandy
Princess

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2013, 07:53:37 pm »

Maybe being blamed for dianas death and being criticized for bringing camilla in has him looking old.I thought charles would be at his happiest.at least happier than anne.I can tell when anne is happy, she glows.when she is not happy then she frowns,makes rude comments in public.charles should be happy.he is out of the bad marriage to diana and married the lady he wanted all along.

Camilla looks like his elderly nanny. Of course he looks old. Charles did not act like  someone wanting the lady all along. He could have fought for her before she married APB but whinged that he was not ready to get married to her when they were both young and single. He upped and went to sea not telling her to wait for him so she went and married APB. He had other mistresses and lady friends and a wife. I think he more or less got stuck with the scheming Camilla who routed her rivals and schemed and plotted to get where she is today.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2013, 10:29:22 pm »

Close but no dice

She was always meant to be with him as a mistress but never a wife
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: