Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 12:02:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Charles (George VII)  (Read 2525 times)
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« on: August 09, 2013, 07:57:47 pm »

what kind of king will Charles be? do you think he will come down hard on his siblings, cousins? or will Charles be nice because he had an affair and was allowed to re-marry. will he allow his family members to do as they please.i cant imagine his siblings looking forward to asking their brother Charles's permission to do things in their personal lives. that could create more resentments.i remember reading how Margaret was angry with her sister for not siding with her.charles has strong willed  family members who do controversial things,they aren't going to want to bow to Charles's will. the only ones who want have a issue with Charles is his son, since as their father they are used to getting advice and told what to do by him.

also I heard that Charles want be known as King Charles,he will be known as King George VII. I'd prefer if he was just known as King Charles since that's what we've known him as all these years.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 09:54:35 pm »

He isn´t king yet, HM could outlive him for all we know.  I would imagine, if he ever makes it, he will be too self centred and self important to give a jot about anyone other than himself.  Me, me, me and me again.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 09:57:30 pm »

gingerboy is quite right ... Long Live The Queen

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 10:29:37 pm »

if he ever makes it, he will be too self centred and self important to give a jot about anyone other than himself.  Me, me, me and me again.
worship worship worship worship
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 11:55:24 pm »

That was my wish to, that the queen would outlive charles.but charles seems to be a health nut.he eats organic and takes care of himself.charles second marriage seems happier than annes second marriage.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 12:17:34 am »

IMO Charles looks terribly aged for his age... And Anne looks very much better than him, for her age. I have none idea the reasons because he looks this bad for his age, but for me is hard believe he havent some health issue. The Queen, Queen-mother & Philip dont looked this bad when they were in his age...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 12:22:43 am by dianab » Logged
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 12:30:30 am »

I knew margaret wasn't going to live long because she had bad habits, smoking and drinking and health scares.haven't seen charles go through that yet
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 03:04:28 am »

IMO Charles looks terribly aged for his age... And Anne looks very much better than him, for her age. I have none idea the reasons because he looks this bad for his age, but for me is hard believe he havent some health issue. The Queen, Queen-mother & Philip dont looked this bad when they were in his age...

You'd look bad too if you had to look at Cammie every day.  Tongue
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2013, 06:01:00 am »

Sometimes it sounds like he's giving up on life; saying he's too old to be a grandfather, insulted WK at the engagement by saying they had practiced long enough and he looks like someone who is seeing one dream die, one after another. He often looks like he's losing the will to live.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2013, 06:05:52 am »

^If that's true ... all what I have for Charles is: laugh lmao laugh

But I'm still believe more he looks so aged out of some problem in his health
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 06:11:06 am by dianab » Logged
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2013, 06:14:06 am »

Maybe being blamed for dianas death and being criticized for bringing camilla in has him looking old.I thought charles would be at his happiest.at least happier than anne.I can tell when anne is happy, she glows.when she is not happy then she frowns,makes rude comments in public.charles should be happy.he is out of the bad marriage to diana and married the lady he wanted all along.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2013, 10:50:30 am »

Charles looks incredibly happy to me - ever since he married Camilla he has become more relaxed and clearly happier in his royal duties - he laughs a lot more now and is clearly enjoying life.
Val
Princess

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2013, 04:26:04 pm »

He isn´t king yet, HM could outlive him for all we know.  I would imagine, if he ever makes it, he will be too self centred and self important to give a jot about anyone other than himself.  Me, me, me and me again.

He is also weak and has never been popular except in his younger 'action man' days.  He would love to be popular but just hasn't got that magic factor.   He will be terrified of losing any further popularity.  I hope he can be strong enough to deal with the Midds if they haven't already been smartly despatched!   Now
if he could manage that he would be extremely popular - almost worshipped by some!!!
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2013, 06:04:43 pm »

It will come down in flames within 10 years. There will be no fake King Chuck or the jewish King William
it will end but we have 10 years to be amused
then the next 50 years to fix their mess and hear the truth
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2013, 09:31:38 pm »

Charles looks incredibly happy to me - ever since he married Camilla he has become more relaxed and clearly happier in his royal duties - he laughs a lot more now and is clearly enjoying life.

That doesn´t sound like the man I have seen in recent photos.  He looked utterly bored, miserable and out of it at the Coronation celebrations.  So old and wrinkled.  Neither either of them have aged well, not sure who looks the worst.  The man is only 65 this year, he looks so much more than his age. Can imagine camzilla keeping him happy, she is at Raymill and he is at Highrove, each doing their own thing (whatever that might be).  The perfect arrangement for chuckie boyc  -  he can get up to anything he wants  nervous
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2013, 10:54:21 pm »

I realize this may not be the popular opinion around here, but I think Charles will do just fine as King.  I see him as a man who takes his role as a royal seriously, while at the same time not taking himself too seriously (if that makes any sense at all).

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 11:08:59 pm »

That doesn´t sound like the man I have seen in recent photos.  He looked utterly bored, miserable and out of it at the Coronation celebrations.  So old and wrinkled.  Neither either of them have aged well, not sure who looks the worst.  The man is only 65 this year, he looks so much more than his age. Can imagine camzilla keeping him happy, she is at Raymill and he is at Highrove, each doing their own thing (whatever that might be).  The perfect arrangement for chuckie boyc  -  he can get up to anything he wants  nervous
goodpost
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2013, 03:28:04 am »

Maybe being blamed for dianas death and being criticized for bringing camilla in has him looking old.
If he have aged this bad out of some pressure of outside, or personal problem IMO is nothing than you cited but yes THE FACT which he still isnt king and probably he knows he would NOT live for this. laundry I think he looked extremely aged/unhealthy as in this last opening of parliament as in abdication of Queen Beatrix. IMO is hard believe this man havent serious problems... his so called tantrums that absolutely frightened persons (adults not little kids) around him, IMO he's many things but sane and stable person (definitely not) and now that he's a old man he looks so aged and as if he had/was in poor health...   nervous

I do believe he take extremely BAD have been in coronation and in abdication of Queen Beatrix and his situation still be the same, if there's some difference from her coronation to her abdication, is he made his best to became worldwide joke and wouldnt survive (his reputation) without spin doctors...

it will end but we have 10 years to be amused
I agree I also see Charles last some ten years but not more than this... I dont doubt in this timeline would came some OTHERS scandals about him. I see the Queen last more than 10 years...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 03:35:50 am by dianab » Logged
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2013, 10:52:50 am »

I have a number of friends in their mid-60s who have said they would love to look as good as Charles does. He is calm, relaxed and clearly enjoying life - he smiles all the time now and has been way better since marrying Camilla. At the Jubille he looked great and so proud of his mum and the public's reaction when he asked them to shout loudly enough so that Philip could hear it in hospital was just a magical moment of the whole thing.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2013, 02:36:41 pm »

Meememe I recommend specsavers at Westfield London for them
If I look this bad at his age, I would be running for a facelift

Karma is a funny ole thing and he has met it with this and more to come * jumping for joy

cam takes whatever he gives and allows the weird and kinky. Then again Camz is a swinger with her only talent is the karma sutra. I bet age stops some of the moves. Proud of his Mother, he would push her off the balcony for her job if he could
PR PR PR Phil too busy chasing young porters for sexual favours..please

He is an angry old man that feels entitled and wants the top job. He got his mistress but was forced, I do wonder who has the job now

Either too little or too much swigging the blood cause that mess of a face
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: