Royal Gossip
August 21, 2017, 12:55:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fergies exclusion  (Read 2405 times)
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« on: August 05, 2013, 11:13:57 pm »

it must be hard for Beatrice and Eugenie to be in a family that dislikes and excludes their mom.fergie doesn't get invited to weddings or anything.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 04:14:35 am »

Fergie married the Queen's favorite son and then ended up cheating on him, humiliating him, and then exposed her daughters to her disgusting adultery.

I imagine that HM wasn't thrilled at seeing her own son so badly treated.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 10:09:42 am »

Fergie married the Queen's favorite son and then ended up cheating on him, humiliating him, and then exposed her daughters to her disgusting adultery.

I imagine that HM wasn't thrilled at seeing her own son so badly treated.

was Andrew faithful.plus Andrew and fergie seem to get along,if he can forgive shouldn't they
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 10:02:07 pm »

I don't know many women that want to spend time with an ex-husband or his family. 

Fergie misses the royal lifestyle and the spotlight.

She does miss out on Holidays with the girls, but otherwise why would she want to spend time with the RF?  Who wants to spend time with Kate, or Wm, or Chuck, or Camilla? 

She messed up and Andrew can hardly take her back bc she's still messing up.

Her last scandal killed it for her IMO.  I don't know how she'll get past that one. 

Doesn't matter how bad her childhood was, she's a very lucky single mom.  She's been taken care of by Andrew all these years.  She never had to worry about medical bills or taking time off to care for a sick child. 
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 10:23:06 pm »

They have got their mom to thank for that.At some point you have to take responsibility and stop blaming others for your mistake and stop playing the victim.If the girls can't see that than that's their problem.I fully understand her exclusion.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 10:55:27 pm »

The tampax tape makes everything else pale in comparison, hypocritical bunch.

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 11:03:33 pm »

Prince Charles cheated on his wife and wasn't exclude from anything, wasn't tossed out on his ear, so I don't see a problem with fergie still hanging out in the mix it's like so what she cheated seems like that's the in thing to do in this family. Just saying
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 05:51:22 pm »

The tampax tape makes everything else pale in comparison, hypocritical bunch.
charles should make his own brand of tampon.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 06:07:44 pm »

I am sure he could make a company of organic tampons within the Duchy
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 08:49:48 pm »

Prince Charles cheated on his wife and wasn't exclude from anything, wasn't tossed out on his ear, so I don't see a problem with fergie still hanging out in the mix it's like so what she cheated seems like that's the in thing to do in this family. Just saying

That's because he's a 'prince of the royal blood' whatever the heck that means.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 10:06:28 pm »

Hypocritical as it is, Charles is born to the RF and that is that. Not right, but that is the way it is.

As for duties, Charles did found a huge charitable organization and he has done a lot of duties, so realistically he's predictably taken the edge off of his scandals. There is little to no way that Fergie has done much charity work and she has a lot of nerve wanting back in after willingly leaving the RF of her own choice. She was determined to leave.

Doesn't matter how bad her childhood was, she's a very lucky single mom.  She's been taken care of by Andrew all these years.  She never had to worry about medical bills or taking time off to care for a sick child.

During her years before marriage, she was enjoying a posh life, constant travel, and never worrying about having to hold down a steady job. If she had to worry about bills beforehand, why on earth could she do all that travel and all those constant skiing trips? Or the partying and being hostess for a successful car driver? Or dating? She was part of the fringe of the royal set and was far more worldly than most women who have married into that family by far. She was no silly debutante.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: