Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 11:26:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne & Family: Random Chat  (Read 9014 times)
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2013, 09:06:54 am »

according to this link....

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/keyword/princess-anne

scroll down and their are a few articles stating that princess anne was pregnant in 1993.if so what happened, abortion? Miscarriage? How would their marriage be if they had a child? Would Anne's older kids be forced to be more respectful to their siblings dad.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 02:40:55 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2013, 09:09:20 am »

apparently dogs attacking other dogs are common in the royal family. i dont see why they dont keep their pets restrained. anne's dogs killed the queens corgi,and the queens corgis brutally attacked princess beatrice's dog
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2013, 09:11:31 am »

As we know there a usually about 20 reports of every royal pregnancy for every one that is real e.g. between 1952 and 1964 there were at least 25 reports of The Queen being pregnant in ONE French paper alone - they were correct on two occasions.

This report was probably a guess and nothing ever existed - just like the many times she was reported pregnant before she was with Peter, between Peter and Zara and even a number of times afterwards.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2013, 09:13:16 am »

The article says a newspaper reported it not that she was actually pregnant and it also states that she wore a figure hugging suit which I imagine was to show that she was not pregnant.

There is no story here and definitely not a reason to start a new thread.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2013, 09:21:21 am »

anne would have been 43. I remember when she and tim got married that anne may decide to have a child or two with tim since he was childless. at 43 maybe there would be too many health problems for her and the baby.

you are right i do remember when there was supposed to be a baby after zara when she was a toddler too..

the only thing that caught my eye was that this would have been right after her second marriage. anne said she isnt maternal,and 43 is late to have a kid if you dont even like raisinmg kids.her kids were almost grown and it would have been interesting for her to start all over at 43.

i find this article interesitng too....

Britain's Queen Elizabeth is grooming her daughter Anne for a key role in the monarchy as a surrogate queen consort to king-in-waiting Prince Charles, the Daily Express newspaper reported today. The princess, who is eighth in line to the throne after her brothers and their children, will fill the vacuum left by Charles'estranged wife, Princess Diana, when he becomes king. Anne, 43, is a favorite with the public for her serious attitude about duties.

wow the queen planned to have princess anne be the consort when diana divorced?that would be intersting anne and charles dont get along.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2013, 09:24:21 am »

its not a reason for YOU to start a new thread but I saw a reason too.I dont run it by anyone when I post a thread,if i find something interesting I post.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2013, 09:31:53 am »

anne would have been 43. I remember when she and tim got married that anne may decide to have a child or two with tim since he was childless. at 43 maybe there would be too many health problems for her and the baby.

you are right i do remember when there was supposed to be a baby after zara when she was a toddler too..

the only thing that caught my eye was that this would have been right after her second marriage. anne said she isnt maternal,and 43 is late to have a kid if you dont even like raisinmg kids.her kids were almost grown and it would have been interesting for her to start all over at 43.

i find this article interesitng too....

Britain's Queen Elizabeth is grooming her daughter Anne for a key role in the monarchy as a surrogate queen consort to king-in-waiting Prince Charles, the Daily Express newspaper reported today. The princess, who is eighth in line to the throne after her brothers and their children, will fill the vacuum left by Charles'estranged wife, Princess Diana, when he becomes king. Anne, 43, is a favorite with the public for her serious attitude about duties.

wow the queen planned to have princess anne be the consort when diana divorced?that would be intersting anne and charles dont get along.

Good post.  Amazing the things that come to light.  Always possible there is an element of truth in it and as you say, strange it is just after Anne remarried and Tim has no children.  If the article is correct then it might well be that she was left with no alternative other than to terminate because of health issues.  So sad if that was the case.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2013, 09:36:04 am »

its not a reason for YOU to start a new thread but I saw a reason too.I dont run it by anyone when I post a thread,if i find something interesting I post.

The forum works in a certain way not the way you choose. You also seem to double post all the time which is also not the way the forum works.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2013, 09:40:58 am »

different posts,different topics.may be on the same person,but a different topic.i will post less..its old news for alot of people but some articles are new for me.we dont get much news on the lesser royals.in america only the queen,her husband, charles,di and camilla, will and harry are reported.everything else on other royals i read online
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2013, 09:45:13 am »

No one is saying that you should post less just try using the appropriate threads.

If you read the posts from earlier years on the forum it will teach you many things about the lesser royals.   flower
india
Princess

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 11:45:12 am »

Anybody know what's been going on with Anne lately? She certainly has been flying under the radar.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 01:25:56 pm »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/427514/Fears-for-Princess-Anne-as-Argentinians-brand-her-a-pirate
Anti-British extremists seeking the return of the Falkland Islands to Argentina have branded her a “pirate princess”, claimed she is hated, and vowed to storm a ­theatre where she is attending the 125th session of the International Olympic Committee.

It is the first official engagement by a senior royal in Argentina for 14 years.

The IOC added to concerns for her safety by saying they were leaving security to the Argentine Government.

Argentina invaded the Falklands in 1982 only to be defeated after bitter fighting with the Royal Navy-led Task Force.

In recent years, Argentine president Cristina Kirchner has been trying to strangle the Falklands economy.

The Princess Royal is in Buenos Aires for three days as a member of the IOC. But, as she flew in, Argentine extremists threatened to storm the venue – the beautiful ­Teatro Colon. Protest group Quebracho – which led riots against the British Embassy in Buenos Aires last April – called on Falkland veterans to gather outside the theatre.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 09:31:43 pm »

Princess Anne welcomes a new lodger at Gatcombe Park - rescue pony Annie
PRINCESS Anne has taken in a new lodger at her Gatcombe Park home - a rescue pony called, appropriately enough, Annie.

he 14-year-old Welsh Cob pony moved into the Princess Royal's Gloucestershire estate during the past few days after her previous owners were unable to continue looking after her due to a change in their circumstances.

She will be used to get her new owner around the 730-acre estate, to go hacking, and to help round up sheep and cattle.

Anne, 63, who is president of the World Horse Welfare charity, fell in love with the pony at an event in Somerset earlier this year. She has warned of an estimated 7,000 horses at risk of abandonment or neglect, mainly because a growing number of owners are unable to look after them amid the state of the British economy.

Many horses are now left in fields to fend for themselves. Yet animal welfare charities have warned that horses are still being bred in large numbers. In the saturated market, they are sold at some markets for as little as £5.

Anne highlighted the crisis today and appealed to people to follow her example and come forward to take on rescue horses and ponies after the charity experienced a 32 per cent drop in animals being rehomed despite a 23 per cent increase in those it has taken in because they have been abandoned

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/433877/Princess-Anne-welcomes-a-new-lodger-at-Gatcombe-Park-rescue-pony-Annie

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2013, 09:55:33 pm »

thumbsup Lovely story.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Polonia
gossip insider

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2013, 02:00:23 am »

Yes, indeed, True Brit, this is a lovely story - and Princess Anne is a lovely person. It is nice to read something like this.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2013, 01:33:10 pm »

i liked the comments she made about Annie being ideal for her.  Nice to see this story and to know she has
gone for a rescue animal.  There are plenty of good ones out there, and ones who just need a home and
someone to care for them.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2014, 04:38:37 pm »

Gassing badgers is more humane than shooting them, says Princess Anne after government calls off new culls
Princess Royal said gassing is a better way to control animal population
Owen Paterson said cull in Somerset and Gloucestershire will continue
But Environment Secretary cancels plan to extend cull to 10 areas
Bovine tuberculosis found in nine cats in Newbury, Berkshire

The controversial cull has seen contractors ‘free shooting’ badgers in the West Country.
But a report by an Independent Expert Panel found that it was ‘extremely likely’ between 7.4 per cent and 22.8 per cent of badgers shot during the pilots were still alive after five minutes, despite its suggestion the threshold should only be 5 per cent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596840/Gassing-badgers-humane-shooting-says-Princess-Anne-government-calls-new-culls.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2014, 10:23:30 pm »

interesting article - it seems when Anne gets covered the topics are less trivial and more substantial - perhaps because she is not a fashionista people pay attention to what she is talking about. Hint for Kate

as for culls - I think it is best to consider why a particular species gets over populated and try to handle the problem from that angle. 
Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2015, 04:07:43 am »

True
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2015, 01:59:19 am »

It's Princess GRAN! Mia Tindall frolics with grandmother Anne as the royals relax at the Gatcombe Horse Trials
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3232154/It-s-Princess-GRAN-Mia-Tindall-frolics-grandmother-Anne-royals-relax-Gatcombe-Horse-Trials.html

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: