Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 12:11:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne & Family: Random Chat  (Read 9367 times)
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« on: August 05, 2013, 01:40:23 am »

princess anne said the new royal baby's birth has nothing to do with her.maybe she is upset at all the attention being given the baby. Her grandkids wont get as much attention now that the new heir is born.I saw an old article back when prince William was born anne made a similar comment.she seemed to have been jealous that baby William got more attention than her kids births.

I also read that anne is jealous of any nice looking new comer who the press loves,like kate and Diana. anne was angry when the press compared zara's rough nails to kate well manicured ones.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 01:48:07 am »

how is princess anne as a mother in law.does she like her daughter in law autumn and her son in law tindall? I don't think anne was good friends with her sister in laws Diana and fergie
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 02:35:50 am »

Probably a horrendous enabler of her daughter; chances are she cheers Zara on as Zara insults her husband, throws tantrums, and praises her daughter for being 'down to earth.'

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 02:49:22 am »

Anne said almost exactly the same thing when William was born  tehe

She won't discuss the matter, since she does not discuss family business with the press, she rarely does.

Anne is much too busy to be jealous, and don't forget she didn't want titles for her children, so they could live out of the spotlight.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 03:24:02 am »

Anne probably tolerates her children in law but I do think she's likes her granddaughters.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 04:34:49 pm »

why don't you think she likes her granddaughters? I saw pics of them with anne peaking in the stroller cooing at them.she should like them they look just like her when she was a toddler.she will probably take more interest in them as they get older.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 04:39:39 pm »

anne seems to want it both ways.she doesn't want the negatie spotlight on her and her children but wants the media to get excited over their births,marriages,etc.

with anne making the comments of lack of interest in her grand nephew,she reminds me of Richard the 3rd(joking)

I remember reading how anne was upset the media gave prince William tons of attention since his birth and zara didn't get as much. im sure peter got a lot of attention since he was the first grandchild,just like his daughter savannah got a lot of attention as the queens first great grandchild.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2013, 07:54:04 pm »

I didn't say that. I said I think she likes her granddaughters. She seems to really enjoy them.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2013, 08:15:51 pm »

She does like them, but she is not a cuddly gran type.

As for being a mother in law, she brought up her children to be independent and make their own choices.

I don't see her meddling much at all.

royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2013, 10:47:55 pm »

I didn't say that. I said I think she likes her granddaughters. She seems to really enjoy them.
oh,okay.

I thought anne maybe cuddles her kids and grandkids in priate but not in public.just like the queen. little savannah looks just like anne as a toddler
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 02:01:59 am »

So many of these children, including Edward's daughter,  look like Queen Mary.

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2013, 02:03:11 am »

Sorry, the person you are describing is not PA, not at all.

dianab
Countess

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2013, 02:25:38 am »

I'm not surprised heard this from Anne... in reality I dont think she see this much of William (& Harry). I dont know but I dont think William & Harry are so close to Anne's children nowadays as they used be after Diana died. I believe they may see much more and be much more close to (for example:) Guy Pelly than Peter &/or Zara...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2013, 02:40:07 am »

tehe sorry tatiana but the first part of you sentence sounded like that automatic voice when your dialling a disconnected number.
Sorry the person you are trying to reach is no longer available under this number,peep!

I'm getting silly, I'll go to bed now.  Kiss

oh but dianab higgrove isn't that far from anne's gatcomb park so the boy's might have popped over for some time with their cousins when they were younger but I don't believe they saw much of anne either as she was doing her duties.
i do think that the boy's are close to zara & peter.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
dianab
Countess

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2013, 02:50:19 am »

I think is getting late to me too... but I think I meant the same thing when William & Harry were younger (after Diana died) they were close to Anne's kids but NOWADAYS I dont think they see much of Zara & Peter, I'm not saying W & H arent fond of Anne's children and only there may not be so much contact and because this she give this indifferent comment. flower

Had not been Peter send out of the country because Wedding pix by Hello mag ep?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 02:52:17 am by dianab » Logged
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 04:37:57 am »

tehe sorry tatiana but the first part of you sentence sounded like that automatic voice when your dialling a disconnected number.
Sorry the person you are trying to reach is no longer available under this number,peep!

I'm getting silly, I'll go to bed now.  Kiss

tehe You said it Akasha  laugh

Have a good sleep  worship

Anne's offspring always seem to enjoy their cousins' company, it's hard to be as close to cousins when all lead different lives now as adults.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 04:40:07 am by Tatiana » Logged

royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 09:59:11 am »

So many of these children, including Edward's daughter,  look like Queen Mary.

yes they do look like queen mary
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 04:44:13 pm »

anne spends so much time with charities like save the children,she could have done like Angelina and Jolie and adopted.Then her and tim could have a child together.it would improve anne's image.problem is that anne doesn't like kids much and she and tim hardly see each other,and no commoner child may fit in with the snobby royals,especially a non white child
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 02:23:36 pm »

Articles say anne is the first royal to be a convicted criminal because her dog bit some children.I guess thst could be embarrassing.I know the royals have a lot of dogs.I thought.royal dogs were well trained.did anne keeping the dog?anne was respectable and paid her fine with out trying to get out of it.could she have faced jail time, does she have a permanent record and does that record give her restrictions.the most she had before was speeding tickets.the queen has dogs running around, if the queens dog bites soneone will the queen be fined or face jail time.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 02:58:54 pm »

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/nov/21/monarchy  according to the article it says anne could have went to jail for six months.if her dog bites again it will be destroyed.it says tim wasn't charged because her anne took all the blame.it was the queen vs anne since the courts are the queens.so if the queens dogs bite will it be the queen vs the queen?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: