Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 01:16:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George's Christening - 23rd October  (Read 91216 times)
Mariella
royal watcher

« Reply #720 on: November 16, 2013, 11:23:26 pm »

what do you thing? Interesting article...  Kate-Horror-Queen
a-low-profile-christening-or-the-middle-class-delirium-of-a-future-queen
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #721 on: November 17, 2013, 12:12:26 am »

Link doesn't work  dontknow

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #722 on: November 17, 2013, 03:03:48 am »

Nope, link doesn't work.
Mariella
royal watcher

« Reply #723 on: November 17, 2013, 11:48:35 am »

Nope, link doesn't work.

this is the right link!

http://rosagossip.com/2013/10/23/a-low-profile-christening-or-the-middle-class-delirium-of-a-future-queen/
Mariella
royal watcher

« Reply #724 on: November 17, 2013, 11:50:37 am »

Nope, link doesn't work.

right link, excuse me...
http://rosagossip.com/2013/10/23/a-low-profile-christening-or-the-middle-class-delirium-of-a-future-queen/
Mariella
royal watcher

« Reply #725 on: November 17, 2013, 11:52:14 am »

Kate-Horror-Queen

this is the right link...

Mariella
royal watcher

« Reply #726 on: November 17, 2013, 11:53:01 am »

excuse me, this is the right link...
 Kate-Horror-Queen
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #727 on: November 17, 2013, 11:51:59 pm »

I think Waity is an idiot, her parents think they can get away with anything and Willy likes to thumb his nose at his family.
india
Princess

« Reply #728 on: November 18, 2013, 02:23:57 am »

The truth must come out. It is not right for the British tax payers to fund these slime buckets and frauds.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #729 on: November 18, 2013, 03:12:40 am »

The thing is, that WK have a lot of competition; there is just too much happening and they are being left to the side because they refuse to work and do their job and make themselves known to the public as much as they can. They have to work, they aren't, they are getting left behind as a result.

Yet, when the press does cover them or the public shows an interest, they push them away and screech about Diana and the rest of the drama. So the press and public is giving them their precious privacy and are determinedly shoving them to the sidebar and soon the press/public will be telling them to get out of the way and stay out of the way.

This christening is the culmination of it and there are too many other stories out there and too many people who are uninterested in bothering with them. WK made it clear that the public isn't welcome and the press isn't wanted, so why bother? How many times over until a hint is taken and suddenly they are left alone?

The press is going away and pretty much going where they are wanted. Kate isn't working at her charitable promotion and she's barely bothering to try to dress nice and act right. The press in my view has taken enough abuse at the hands of the palace and there are limits to everything. Diana is becoming like 'racism,' the usual screech when WK get upset.

After the nude scandal and WK going on a rampage, I'm surprised the press hasn't really been a lot nastier. This christening is just a sign that the press isn't going to end up bothering with the couple anymore and I see this as a sign of things to come. No more major interest.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #730 on: December 09, 2013, 12:07:54 am »

George looks like a baby version of the portrait of Henry V111
Yes he does but the little one looked either tired or medicated.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: