Royal Gossip
December 18, 2018, 11:25:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: George AKA "lady" Colin Campbell  (Read 10809 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« on: July 18, 2013, 09:28:28 pm »

All of Georgie’s evidence (that which is attributed) is attributed to Margaret (they were sisters-in-law – very briefly). Margaret was a far from reliable source. Also, as a twice divorced and very scandal laden woman, her only access to the Court of St James was at the Coronation of Elizabeth II, which she attended while still married to Argyll. Otherwise, in those days as a divorcee, she was not welcome at Court. Once she became a double-divorcee, she was not welcome at all.

Georgie has NEVER been welcome at court, surrounds herself with the same crowd of bitchy, queeny homosexuals as Margaret (the types who manufacture evidence so that they can be seen as being interesting) and it is from these that she gets her information.

Marketing-wise, it is a master stroke in timing owing to the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee and the book will likely sell well in the US market, but at the end of the day no one will believe the word of a middle class Jamaican boy whose whole life has been in search of money and title and notoriety.

I suspect that Her Majesty is not even mildly upset by the book. She is used to opportunists like Georgie with assumed titles and tenuous claims to nobility trying to make a buck off the monarchy.

Quote from Barbados Underground.

George aka LCC .. never met Princess Diana or anyone else in the RF...his few friends are described above.

No one takes his nonsense seriously at all... save for a few, who don't know any better.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:34:49 pm by Tatiana » Logged

india
Princess

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 12:14:17 pm »

What book is this?
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 08:22:36 am »

This can apply to all his/her books, this one was about HM and QM.

I wouldn't waste a penny on this person's books, it only encourages him/her to be sillier/ nastier than she/he usually is, to make cash from people who are daft enough to buy them and to swallow the stuff, hook, line and sinker.  sigh

this is just my opinion of course.
 interview

« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 08:26:23 am by Tatiana » Logged

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 03:26:06 pm »

I am about to ask a really silly question, I am aussie and it is my only excuse
Is Lady Colin Campbell a former male ? george ? colin ? this Aussie is mucho confused
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 08:04:25 pm »

George Ziade was born in Jamaica, the child of Michael and Gloria Ziadie. The Ziadie family is prominent in Jamaica, the descendants of six Maronite Catholic brothers who emigrated from Lebanon in the early 20th century.

His family were Greek Orthodox Catholic who had settled in Lebanon. His mother came from Irish, Portuguese, English and Spanish ancestry. His maternal great-grandmother, family name De Pass, was Sephardic Jew.

He was born with an unspecified form of intersex, and was brought up as a boy until his late teens.

When he was twenty one and working in New York City as a model, he had gender reassignment surgery.

In 1974, after the briefest of courtships, she/he married Lord Colin Ivar Campbell, the son of Ian Campbell, 11th Duke of Argyll and divorced shortly after in 1975.

She is the mother of two adopted Russian-born sons, Misha and Dima. Since he/she does not have the ability to get pregnant.

She lives in Kennington.

She moved to Kennington after losing the money from her book on Princess Diana.

Since then she has been running from one imaginary scandal to another to make some money. .. need I say more. tehe

Lord Colin Campbell  informed the papers that she was a transsexual. When she wanted to earn money to support her adopted children, she herself sold imaginative  royal family's secrets in two books, Diana in Private and The Royal Marriages, and latterly she has lived in slightly lonely if splendid state in a house off Sloane Square.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 08:12:14 pm by Tatiana » Logged

royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 12:07:20 am »

I always said lady colin campbell looked like a man.I read her book royal marriages.its just stuff that's already been out about the failure if marriages
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: