Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 06:12:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla's role on Charles' family  (Read 37997 times)
sandy
Princess

« on: July 10, 2013, 08:39:43 pm »

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2013071013077/kate-middleton-baby-born-william/
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 08:42:28 pm »

^sorry to say but told you  bored3

They will try unless they see that it is getting a negative reaction which I think will happen if we get photos of Camilla as the doting grandma.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 08:45:16 pm »

I see Penny "poison pen" Junor is reissuing her William book to coincide with the royal birth. Nice gift for the baby for a book to come out tearing his or her grandmother to shreds. Junor is gross.

Actually I'm not surprised. I think Camlla is salivating at claiming grandmother hood to Diana's grandbaby. She took most everything else Diana had. She is just plain crude IMO. I can see the photos coming.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 08:47:06 pm by sandy » Logged
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 08:59:11 pm »

Such a vomit inducing article ..  ick

The PR to get this woman accepted is ridiculous.

No matter how they stack the comment on the DM too ... most people I know can't stand the old cow.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 09:01:50 pm »

I can't believe how some go along with this disgusting drivel. That Camilla will be the grandmother and the baby will see her as such. Nauseating.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 09:03:59 pm »

^ I have every sympathy with your view Sandy and Tatiana but we have to be prepared for what I can only describe as a "blitzkrieg" of relentless PR heading our way.

Personally I think Hello should be burnt on publication - it rots the brain.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 09:05:31 pm »

The baby will come to know who made his/her grandmother's life a misery and will see grandad for the adulterous toad he is.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, as we see here once in a while, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time.

Truth will out.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 09:07:06 pm »

^ I have every sympathy with your view Sandy and Tatiana but we have to be prepared for what I can only describe as a "blitzkrieg" of relentless PR heading our way.

Junor wrote this vile stuff. She will no doubt be given honors galore when C and C take over. And also disgusting is the quoting of Tom Parker Bowles who shamelessly invokes Sir's name to promote his books and himself.  And Andrew Parker Bowles role as sire is just ignored.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 09:11:57 pm »

I think I could write a thesis on Hello, after all I have the "honour" to say that it is a spanish product.

It had a charm years ago when only the top appeared in its pages and it was a look into another kind of life. Now it's mostly reality trash. Just today I was thinking if it will survive. The owner died a couple of years ago and if it was bad then now it's horrible!

I cannot wait until we see the christening images and video and who are the godparents. I bet we see Camilla in the centre of all activity.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 09:13:31 pm »

The tab the National Examiner claims that Camilla wants to be the one who officially announces the royal birth and the Queen stopped her. A tab story with a ring of truth IMO.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 09:39:10 pm »

Chuck and Camz have a son together with 5 kids, annoy them and leave Damian alone
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 04:20:51 am »

Well now there is a theory on this very forum that William is not Charles son...a theory that I don't buy into, but some people do.  So according to that theory, Charles isn't the grandfather at all, and Diana was unfaithful from the beginning.   blink  huh

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 07:57:15 am »

They can push Camilla forward as grandmother as much as they like - but we all know what she is. A woman who rode slipshod over another woman's hopes and dreams, took her husband, took her house, took her place in the royal family, took her jewels, and now wants to have her beloved boys and their offspring too.

I will never accept Camilla as a royal, let alone a Princess Consort or Queen. I don't know anyone who likes her or supports her and I think she will face a backlash if she is seen to be doing the whole 'grandma' thing in Diana's place.

On another note, if Camilla and Charles had a son together, he would have been brought up as a Parker-Bowles' child. Yet another wild 'rumour' that doesn't stand up.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2013, 02:38:47 pm »

The Parker Bowles kids have APB's eyes and look like him. But there were still rumors out there. APB as I recall was dismissed by being the granddad of his own grandchildren and when the first PB grandchild was born it was Charles and Camilla's first grandchild. Go figure.

The rumor about Diana cheating from the get go is just plain nasty. I bet it came from Camilla herself or her lackey Penny Poison Pen Junor.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2013, 07:27:07 pm »

I think by law Camilla is the step grandmother of this baby, is she not?

It could also be that Willy and Wasty have included her as such - wanting the baby to have two living grandparents.   Well, that's another way of looking at it.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2013, 07:38:02 pm »

I don't think William is crass enough to "substitute" Camilla for the deceased grandmother. I think he will tell the baby as he or she grows up about Diana, the genuine grandmother. Camilla did not even raise him but married Charles after he and Harry grew up.  I think that Camilla and Charles would be crass enough to promote her as the grandmother and airbrush Diana out. I suspect the baby will spend a lot more time with the MIddletons than he or she will spend with Camilla who has her own grandchildren. She is stepgrandmother not the grandmother but some rags like Hello are pushing her as the grandmother. Technically the baby has three living grandparents, a deceased paternal grandmother and a paternal stepgrandmother.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 07:40:12 pm by sandy » Logged
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 09:27:00 pm »

Well now there is a theory on this very forum that William is not Charles son...a theory that I don't buy into, but some people do.  So according to that theory, Charles isn't the grandfather at all, and Diana was unfaithful from the beginning.   blink  huh

That is just plain nasty .. Diana was very much in love with Charles and was still a new bride when she conceived William.

... and just have to say that Harry's paternity would have been established by the RF... they would give anything to discredit Diana more than they have already done.

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 07:43:29 pm »

I don't think William is crass enough to "substitute" Camilla for the deceased grandmother. I think he will tell the baby as he or she grows up about Diana, the genuine grandmother. Camilla did not even raise him but married Charles after he and Harry grew up.  I think that Camilla and Charles would be crass enough to promote her as the grandmother and airbrush Diana out. I suspect the baby will spend a lot more time with the MIddletons than he or she will spend with Camilla who has her own grandchildren. She is stepgrandmother not the grandmother but some rags like Hello are pushing her as the grandmother. Technically the baby has three living grandparents, a deceased paternal grandmother and a paternal stepgrandmother.

Sandy, no, I do believe William is not crass enough, but I don't think it will happen - not substitute, anyway.  I stated that Camilla is the legal "step grandmother" as far as I am lawfully aware. However, I honestly believe this child will find out all about his/her true maternal grandmother - who sadly cannot grandmother her grandchild.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 10:19:37 pm »

No Diana to be grandmother is the saddest thing for this baby. So much would have be different if she was not killed
 NOwhy

Camzilla yuk, stinking of fags and that face coming close to you.... sauer
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2013, 03:56:02 am »

The idea of this is ghastly, but we know that history will record what this CPB woman did to Diana, that is how CPB will be remembered.

On her back ... The Mattress.  tehe

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: