Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 10:27:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insiders V  (Read 111575 times)
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #580 on: December 28, 2014, 03:11:53 am »

laugh laugh laugh BS

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #581 on: December 28, 2014, 03:51:57 am »

Insiders saying the Mail report was generated by the PR who is apparently desperate to do as the lazy duo bid.  Once upon a time the DM used to be a reputable paper with an intelligent readership but it is said to print so many lies now that its reputation has sunk to an all time low.  It has been  reported that it is also being investigated by IPSO for contravening the Freedom of Speech Act.
[/quote

Who are the insiders?
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #582 on: December 28, 2014, 05:53:13 am »

The only thing about polls, is that you have to see the perimeters it was performed under, particularly the sample size. Even then you have to wonder if the people answering th question(s) gave them serious thought or not.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #583 on: December 28, 2014, 06:14:08 am »

^yes agree   Cameron as moral?  I'm not saying the guy is evil but I am surprised to see a guy who is the austerity king being called moral -

I can see the Queen - she has years of service and duty - but W and K?
Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #584 on: December 28, 2014, 11:02:18 am »

Well as for the supposed church invite - sounds more like jason at this best to me
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #585 on: December 28, 2014, 11:40:54 am »

Who are the insiders who say the Daily Mail story about the queen's invitation is bogus?     huh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #586 on: December 28, 2014, 12:57:14 pm »

not windsor ‏@windsorsworld 3h3 hours ago

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2888745/Charles-steps-parent-s-shoes-No-Queen-isn-t-abdicating-Prince-taking-control-Sandringham-s-20-000-acres-93-year-old-father.html … Philip thought so much of Williams land management course he has given another job to Charles !

Daily Papers ‏@ukpapers 5h5 hours ago
EXCLUSIVE: Royal family furious at 'nonsense' book about the Queen Mother http://bit.ly/1xYnp8f  @CamillaTominey

Bloops ‏@royalbloopers 8h8 hours ago
King Jigme of Bhutan has his own (validated) Facebook page! Check it out https://www.facebook.com/KingJigmeKhesar/timeline?ref=page_internal

not windsor ‏@windsorsworld 24h24 hours ago
http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/kate-middleton-attends-the-wedding-of-lady-rose-windsor-and-news-photo/108213371 … I know but 6 years is a long time at Middleton pace

not windsor ‏@windsorsworld Dec 27
Camilla orders a Palanquin for the trip to Scotland http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2888076/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-SATURDAY-1m-wrangle-force-Downton-home.html

not windsor ‏@windsorsworld Dec 27
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/10309637/Why-Prince-William-will-not-pay-back-his-outstanding-training-costs-at-the-RAF.html … its a shame Flt Lt Wales could not remember any of his earlier training but it was a long time ago !!!!!!!!!!!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #587 on: December 28, 2014, 07:20:29 pm »

^"Philip thought so much of Williams land management"
"Philip’s a passionate conservationist but has very set ways on how the estate should be run"

*chokes on tea laughing* I was watching Great Estates Of Scotland the other night and that's basically what everyone (very politely) said about Charles regarding Dumfries House. It wasn't too hard to read between the lines tehe

CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #588 on: December 28, 2014, 09:58:31 pm »

^ shifty I really do believe he said/thought those things. tehe Yeah right
Val
Princess

« Reply #589 on: December 28, 2014, 10:07:54 pm »

Who are the insiders who say the Daily Mail story about the queen's invitation is bogus?     huh

I am quite sure you must appreciate that once sources are named further information instantly dries up.
annecros
courtier

What I am is what I am are what you are or what?

« Reply #590 on: December 28, 2014, 11:09:34 pm »

I am quite sure you must appreciate that once sources are named further information instantly dries up.

Absolutely!
Val says things that are not apparent to anyone else, attributes them to "insiders," and we are not allowed to question or inquire further. If you do not take everything said and attributed to insiders, by Val, then you are being rude. Even if the assertions made are absolutely outlandish, and beyond the realm of belief.

And that is the way it is.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #591 on: December 29, 2014, 04:13:14 am »

Absolutely!
Val says things that are not apparent to anyone else, attributes them to "insiders," and we are not allowed to question or inquire further. If you do not take everything said and attributed to insiders, by Val, then you are being rude. Even if the assertions made are absolutely outlandish, and beyond the realm of belief.

And that is the way it is.

thumbsup
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #592 on: December 29, 2014, 08:19:09 am »

^^ flower
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #593 on: December 29, 2014, 03:54:58 pm »

^, ^^ and ^^^ Consider this a strong rebuke because the more experienced posters in this group know the drill on personal attacks and the newer members, until they reach 200 posts, are still on probation so should be more selective in how they behave.  However, Forum Rules are clear that calling out a poster or personal attacks are clearly against our Rules so for these three posters this goes in the Mod record.  It will not be tolerated.  It's rude and unprofessional.  You don't like it?  Ignore it.  

In a little while a new thread will be created for this because we're getting heavy in posts.  I expect everyone will get the message here and proceed appropriately.  Otherwise, steps will have to be taken for a cooling off period.  

Please remember:  Members are entitled to post their opinion as they see fit if it doesn't violate the rules. That includes mentioning sources.

Members are also able to ask for more information but that doesn't mean the other members are obliged to do so.  Thank you.  YM
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 06:19:52 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
annecros
courtier

What I am is what I am are what you are or what?

« Reply #594 on: December 29, 2014, 08:07:50 pm »

I don't know about anybody else, but I was defending Val.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: