Royal Gossip
November 14, 2018, 04:21:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insiders V  (Read 113046 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: July 03, 2013, 04:10:45 pm »

Richard Palmer‏@RoyalReporter

The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry increased charitable spending by 67% to £2.17m in its second year

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 09:26:35 pm »

Palace PR released to try to manage publics perception,that William and Kate are worth the money (MILLION) spent on KP refurbish! imo shifty

[/URL]
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 10:03:53 pm »

Until the Cambridge pair took a fancy to that apartment and the people working there were ousted it was presumably ok for them to work there with asbestos in the fabric of the building and the decorative plaster of of the rooms.  People should think about that, what the royals were prepared to allow and to whom.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 10:14:09 pm »

Here's the accounts and it's interesting because (and I am hazarding a guess here) I think they are paying lip service to UK charity and their real focus is overseas and particularly Africa. Isn't PW due in Africa after the birth?

In the Chairman's statement this appears:

The Foundation also began to partner with a number of the largest field-based conservation organisations on a new global collaboration project which is expected to be launched in 2013..."

Then it goes on to say:

"The Foundation's collaboration with ARK saw the creation of two new secondary schools opening up in Uganda in 2012 with four further schools in development for opening in 2013."

ARK is the outdoor leader camps that Kate attended (in full makeup and glossy hair) but what is interesting is it is linked to PEAS in the report and these two have received the lion's share of funding. ARK was given £400,000 and PEAS £830,000 and yet I have seen little publicity about PEAS which builds schools in Africa and it seems that's what the above statement refers to.

Donations are also £1million down on 2011. Interesting stuff and it will be even more interesting to see how this foundation develops. I think they have deliberately played down the Africa aspect even though it's really worthwhile activities - from a PR aspect - it really doesn't look good getting the KP housing and offices via taxpayers and raising money for overseas projects. Particularly when a really good charity was thrown out to make room for them.

http://www.royalfoundation.com/assets/pdf/Accounts_2012.pdf

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Jessica
courtier

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 05:09:11 am »

To all of you saying that if Kate went into labor she wouldn't have time to get to London: labor takes hours, like 10 hours or more.  No matter where she was she could still get to London in time (as long as they left before she was fully dilated).  It's not like she would go into labor and have to push in 20 minutes.  There is no reason for her not to give birth in London.

I think that Wales story is BS.  I think if she isn't in London (where she's supposed to be) then she's in Berkshire with mummy.  Of course, this Wales story makes her look like an  :*butt*: because she didn't go to the Percy wedding because she wanted to stay in London in case she went into labor early, but now she's supposedly all the way in Wales.  It just blows holes in their lie, whether true or not.  She was totally asked not to attend the Percy wedding, in my opinion.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 10:33:38 pm »

What pregnant woman would be prepared to take an unnecessary helicopter flight to another city when she was in labour? There would be time but it would still be a long and unpleasant experience. I wouldn't expect WK to fly to London if she was in labour in Berkshire or Anglesey, but I would expect her to be in London in the first place to avoid that kind of situation. Another reason why I don't think she's pregnant - there's nothing to stop her from being in Nottingham Cottage at KP with Ma Midds and Pippa nearby.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 12:50:33 am »

I think she does this because she can; she can summon a helicopter to take her to the hospital because she can. She could be practical and stay in London, but she decides instead to put herself in a situation that is going to just cost more money and put herself in danger. Labor is bad enough, but because her body will be going haywire, a helicopter lifting off, riding though, and landing will play havoc with her heart and body because of the changing altitudes.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 02:16:58 am »

True. Also I don't think there would be such a kerfuffle about going to London if she was actually pregnant. Let's face it; WK would love to 'give birth' in a luxury private suite at a hospital, with the media surrounding her to lavish attention and praise on her and her baby. I think the surrogate massively complicates everything (worried about press attention? NHS is more compliant with the plans? I'm not sure what the reasons would be) which is why they are panicking and refusing to leave Berkshire.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 02:38:01 am »

^
True Buflese, But who in the world drops a foam gigamabob at a high end luxury hospital.  I get the feeling the Middies are in some deep planning, because there is absolutely nothing to give the impression that those papps posted outside St Mary's are going to get anything.  Damien is going to be born in secret and just magically appear.  The closer the due date and the more secretive these people get the more I am sure we the (foam bump society) are right.   ick
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 02:41:52 am »

Maybe the helicopter ride will trigger a 'miscarriage' and then Kate will get all the sympathy and empathy and doctors will turn out in droves pointing out how helicopters cause miscarrying in pregnant women.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2013, 07:14:23 pm »

For a normal pregnant woman, being airlifted to hospital what pregnant is nothing new.

http://www.thisissomerset.co.uk/RAF-helicopter-called-airlift-pregnant-woman/story-17949685-detail/story.html#axzz2YCDcUjQ4

And those cicumstances for the woman in the article were totally different to Lazy Laxative's. easter-lol

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2013, 04:17:02 am »

Matilda ‏@Matilda_so_Blue 2h

Word has it individuals close to the Middleton family have been making discreet enquiries at several adoption agencies. #kate #royalbaby?

royal whispers ‏@royalwhisper 1h

@Matilda_so_Blue Hahahaahahaha

Matilda ‏@Matilda_so_Blue 1h
@royalwhisper To be fair, I did actually hear someone saying that today.

Rule, Britannia ‏@chrisncarolina 21m

@Matilda_so_Blue @royalwhisper Bringing one in or sending it out?

Matilda ‏@Matilda_so_Blue 12m

@chrisncarolina @royalwhisper Bringing one in (according to some rumours).
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2013, 05:30:36 am »

Interesting
Bella
Baroness

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2013, 06:04:00 am »

Am not surprised...but, what's the RF going to do & say because I'm certain they'll definitely have the DNA tested and I hardly think they'd allow someone else's baby...I think there will be a miscarriage coming soon, anyone else agree?
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2013, 10:10:18 am »

That's what I've assumed Bella.  I lean to the idea that Kate lost it quite a while back, can't face it a everyone has been tip=toeing around her ever since.
But now comes the moment of truth, more or less,  As someone said, the RF are also waiting to see what they'll come up with, and from which direction!!
What a fool William has been.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 10:14:52 am by MOSAIC » Logged
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2013, 10:55:32 am »

Do you think the RF are shaking their heads at the mess ? but they allowed it. Sitting back and waiting for what unfolds, puts power in their hands
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2013, 11:04:17 am »

Just as in the late 1930's the RF then knew that David would not be suitable, so I think THEY know quite well that William is not the golden prince.  If this is the way they can alter the succession, to favour Harry, or Beatrice so be it  Personally I think they are grooming Edward and Sophie as a safe pair of hands.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 11:38:51 am »

As much as I would like Edward and Sophie as future monarchs, that is just never going to happen. Too many people would have to be moved aside and that would undermine the essence of the monarchy.

After all..if we can just move a few people aside to pick the best child of the present-monarch, why not stop with the monarchy all together and pick the best possible choice out of the entire society...a president.

Whether we like it or not, William will become King one day (if he survives his father) and if he doesn't survive his father, the Middleton-baby that is pending will succeed Charles. I am just hoping that Kate will never be Queen or even Queen-Mother. Luckily the Windsors have a nice track-record of offing their unwanted in-laws (and even siblings...think the Duke of Kent who died under strange circumstances during WW II and despite his being on active duty when he died, his widow never received a pension unlike all other wives of servicemen who died dring WW II).
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 11:58:26 am »

I don't think any of them are capable of being monarch.

Anne: To plain cold and disdainful of the smallest act of kindness and show of deference and respect. Thinks she's above everything on the planet and likes to dress up and play at being soldier during ceremonial and has raised an atrocious daughter who would make the lives of everyone Hades as future Queen.

Andrew: The less said about that the better.

Edward: He is a kind of dorky type and I'm not sure if whether or not Sophie could responsibly handle the duties as consort. the Sheik issue was a setup, but the fact remains is that once she reached that level she should have made herself a lot more informed about the people she would be meeting for lunch. Then there was that horror "A Royal Knockout" and I don't think he'll ever live that down and end up being taken seriously.

Val
Princess

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 12:22:49 pm »

They are in Berks and she is at the hospital ?

so this is 1st or 2nd ? cos I am about to win a big bet

Some thoughts from Sarah Whalen
http://www.bayoubuzz.com/top-stories/item/498594-birth-truthers-volley-over-kate-middleton-s-pregnancy-mystery
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: