Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 11:30:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall are expecting their first child in the New Year  (Read 10458 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2013, 06:10:44 am »

I can't see any of this generation of royals doing without a nanny.

None are different from the older generation, just a lot more hypocritical.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2013, 09:22:57 am »

No full-time nanny for Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, but Zara Phillips may need a helping hand
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge may have eschewed a traditional full-time nanny, but Zara Phillips and her husband Mike Tindall may still require one.

While the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have decided to eschew the traditional full-time nanny for Prince George of Cambridge, Mandrake hears that Zara Phillips, Prince William’s cousin, is planning on hiring one for her first child.

A pal of Zara, who is expecting her baby early in the New Year, tells me: “Zara and Mike both have a lot of sporting commitments next year, so they know they will need some extra help caring for the baby. They want to be as hands-on as possible, but they have to be realistic about their respective workloads and all the travel that their jobs necessitate.”

The 32-year-old equestrian has made no secret of her plans to keep riding, both during and after the pregnancy. Last month, she cancelled her competitive riding commitments for the rest of the year, after qualifying for events next year. “All of Zara’s horses have qualified for the events she wishes to enter them for next year,” a spokesman says. “She does not actually need to compete any more.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/10220637/No-full-time-nanny-for-Prince-William-and-Kate-Middleton-but-Zara-Phillips-may-need-a-helping-hand.html
Well DUH they actually work !!!
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2013, 11:15:42 am »

Zara looks happy and healthy,good to see her last night.   

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2013, 08:58:28 am »

^ This marriage is a divorce waiting to happen if you ask me ... I hope I am wrong though since there is a baby involved now ...
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Oh, drat

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2013, 01:44:21 pm »

The comparison between Zara and Skate's "pregnancy" is truly hilarious.   No sign of foam or silicone under her voluminous blue satin.   What a laugh the family must be having....while keeping those DNA swab kits at the ready.

Tongue

"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess's absence. He said: 'I'm sorry my wife's not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.' 'Not at all,' said Mr Lauren."
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2013, 03:47:24 pm »

That's what I thought straightaway.

Zara's pregnancy is the real deal. Full breasts and proper six month bump.

Her skin is glowing.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2013, 06:16:06 pm »

It's your turn soon! Pregnant Zara Phillips glows with happiness wearing draped white T-shirt to visit refurbished maternity ward

Zara was visiting the Stroud Maternity Unit for its 60th Birthday Celebration
    Daughter of Princess Anne due to give birth early in the new year
    She and husband Mike Tindall announced in July they were expecting baby
    Their first child will be six months younger than its cousin Prince George

She is expecting her first child with husband Mike Tindall early in the new year, so Zara Phillips was probably wondering what the experience of giving birth will be like when she visited the Stroud Maternity Unit today.

Dressed elegantly in a draped white T-shirt, a ruched black pencil skirt, black tights and black ankle boots, the 32-year-old daughter of Princess Anne looked radiant and happier than ever as she held her hands protectively over her growing baby bump.

Visiting the Gloucestershire ward to celebrate its recent refurbishment and 60th birthday, the young royal - who announced in July that she and her husband were expecting a baby - seemed relaxed and at ease.

The celebrated equestrian - who in 2012 became the first member of the British Royal family to ever win an Olympic medal, when she and her teammates scooped silver during the eventing final at the London Games - helped the hospital celebrate being saved from closure in 2006 after a hard-fought campaign.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2435049/Pregnant-Zara-Phillips-visits-maternity-ward-Stroud-Gloucestershire.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2013, 06:45:53 pm »

Well I have no doubt whatsoever that Zara is wonderfully and healthily pregnant and in full bloom!

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2013, 11:58:01 pm »

Yes, Zara looks blooming and glowing. All the signs of a happy, healthy pregnant woman, it took Kate FOREVER to show, but I think she was dieting even while pregnant.

[/URL]
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2013, 02:55:10 am »

'I will return to competitive riding straight after birth': Zara Phillips insists she will be back i the saddle after pregnancy

The Queen's granddaughter has said pregnancy came as a surprise
    Having a baby has disrupted her eventing schedule
    Plans to compete in championships in August after birth

ara Phillips's pregnancy came as a complete ‘shock’ to her – disrupting her eventing schedule and forcing her out of the saddle.

The revelation came from her husband Mike Tindall during the couple’s first joint interview about  the pregnancy.

Interviewed by Australian Women’s Weekly, Mike said with a laugh: ‘It probably happened quicker than we thought – bit of a shock, really.’

But he admitted that once the surprise had worn off, they realised the timing was perfect.
With the child due in January, it means Zara, 32, will still be on track to train for major eventing competitions next year.

Zara was heavily criticised during the summer for continuing to ride during the early stages of her pregnancy. Despite making it clear she would not yield to pressure from her critics, she has now  given up riding – and has taken  up baking instead.

The 2012 Olympic silver medal winner said: ‘I have been riding, but it’s so uncomfortable. So, yes, I’m baking. I love cooking and will definitely cook for the baby.’

But the Queen’s granddaughter insisted she will be back in the saddle after the birth. She even hopes to compete in the World Eventing Championship next August and will take her baby with her on the eventing circuit – which is what her mother Princess Anne did after Zara was born.

The couple do not know if the baby is a boy or a girl and Mike, 35, said: ‘We want it to be a surprise. I’m really looking forward to it, but I’m not sure how I’ve prepared. We’ve been pretty relaxed. We’ve not sorted a nursery yet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477708/I-return-competitive-riding-straight-birth-Zara-Phillips-insists-saddle-pregnancy.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2013, 03:53:17 am »

Yes, Zara looks blooming and glowing. All the signs of a happy, healthy pregnant woman, it took Kate FOREVER to show, but I think she was dieting even while pregnant.

Zara looks wonderful!
Val
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2013, 07:18:11 am »

She also has the pregnancy waddle, not like waity, skipping, jumping, squatting and playing hockey!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2013, 11:55:30 am »

Yes, good points Val, wasty never looked "pregnant", ever.  Zara lookls lovely pregnant, she ahs the "glow" and inner contentment, and as you say the "waddle" which unfortunately does happen to pregnant women due to centre of gravity changing.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2013, 05:31:37 pm »

Zara Phillips covers up her baby bump in black as she attends the British Olympic Ball
ZARA Phillips looked absolutely glowing as she enjoyed an evening out in London yesterday.

Pregnancy clearly agrees with the 32-year-old royal as she sported flawless and healthy-looking skin as she attended the British Olympic Ball at the Dorchester Hotel.

The blonde tried her best to cover up her growing tummy by wearing a loose-fitted black maxi dress by Issa, but her baby bump was still very much evident.

Zara teamed the £750 garment with black patent heels and a matching Mulberry clutch bag as she joined a whole host of athletes at the prestigious event.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/440297/Zara-Phillips-covers-up-her-baby-bump-in-black-as-she-attends-the-British-Olympic-Ball

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2013, 12:49:58 am »

She's not putting her feet up yet! Pregnant Zara Phillips shows off her bump in a clinging black dress for second red carpet bash in a week

he might be pregnant, but Zara Phillips is showing no sign of putting a dampener on her social life.

The 32-year-old royal showed off her growing bump in a clinging black dress as she attended the reunion of the 2003 Rugby Union World Cup winning squad alongside her rugby player husband Mike Tindall at Battersea Evolution on Friday night.

Zara looked stunning in the £265 Madderson London 'Coco' knee-length dress, which she teamed with black heels and a sleek ponytail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2483882/Pregnant-Zara-Phillips-shows-baby-bump-clinging-black-dress.html

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2013, 01:00:06 pm »

Feeling a kick? Pregnant Zara Phillips tenderly touches bump just weeks before birth

IT LOOKS like Zara Phillips may have felt a baby kick or three during a day at the races, as the expectant Royal tenderly kept touching her stomach.

The 32-year-old was seen frequently placing her hand on her blossoming tummy as she attended the Paddy Power Gold Cup day at Cheltenham Racecourse.

Wearing a beige sweater, the snugly-fit jumper rested over Zara's bump, with the mother-to-be prodding and stroking her belly, before placing a hand on her forehead as if a little distressed.

Keeping warm in a faux fur-trim winter coat, the Queen's granddaughter looked effortlessly elegant with her pregnancy glow.

It's no surprise the baby may have been kicking, considering the excitement of the day.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/443440/Pregnant-Zara-Phillips-touches-and-prods-bump-tenderly-during-day-at-Cheltenham-Racecourse

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2013, 03:13:48 pm »

Lovely article and photos.  Love the way she makes contact with her tummy all the time, connecting with her baby  -  and does it without realising, as pregnant mothers normally do.  Royal blood and happy and content with her pregnancy, something we have not seen for several years nows.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2013, 10:43:12 pm »

I think Zara and Mike will be fabulous and loving parents.
india
Princess

« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2013, 02:30:30 am »

ITA
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Oh, drat

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2013, 12:38:22 am »

^^^

I concur, wholeheartedly! 

Excited for these two, and I know they will radiate joy at this wee babe.  The contrast is already stark, you can see Zara's bond -- while Kate only bonds with sausage curls. 

"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess's absence. He said: 'I'm sorry my wife's not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.' 'Not at all,' said Mr Lauren."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: