Royal Gossip
May 26, 2017, 04:49:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall are expecting their first child in the New Year  (Read 10244 times)
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2013, 10:13:06 pm »

Anyone think that the Zara story was put out to excuse/take attention from WK's irresponsible/suspicious 'pregnancy' behaviour?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2013, 10:30:33 pm »

Zara should slow her life down and stop this 'bat out of hades' frenetic lifestyle.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2013, 12:00:59 am »

It will be nice to see someone who is actually pregnant for a change.  tehe
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2013, 08:35:53 am »

Zara is showing from day one she is far from being ready to be a parent...
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2013, 11:27:09 am »

Let's not forget there is another royal baby due in August.  The lovely Lady Nicholas Windsor.  She puts them all to shame IMO.  And just imagine Princess Michael, Prince Michael and their daughter Lady Gabriella in the first baby group.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013, 01:17:26 pm »

Anyone think that the Zara story was put out to excuse/take attention from WK's irresponsible/suspicious 'pregnancy' behaviour?

Yes 100% I do and the newspaper story about being a normal royal baby and the who/what/where

besides that , another royal rude upstart
benign
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2013, 03:47:54 am »

Congratulations to them! This is how PW and WK should have made their announcement but lo someone had to be the drama Queen coz hubby didnt want to miss the shooting party..
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2013, 08:48:19 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2362626/Pregnant-Zara-Phillips-shows-baby-bump-competes-charity-polo-match--plants-big-kiss-husband-Mike-Tindall-helping-victory.html
She is expecting her first baby in the New Year.

But as these pictures show, that did not stop Zara Phillips - who is believed to be three months pregnant - from competing in a charity polo match today.

Despite doctors strongly advising women not to ride during pregnancy, the 32-year-old granddaughter of the Queen looked relaxed and happy as she took part in the event.

And her rugby-playing husband Mike Tindall clearly did not disprove - as the pair enjoyed a public kiss in the sunshine.

Miss Phillips, who was part of the Olympic medal-winning British eventing team last summer, took part in the Army v Navy match at Rundle Cup Polo, Tidworth, Wiltshire.

With a small bump showing, she was pictured smiling broadly on top of her horse and racing with other competitors as she battled for the ball.

Miss Phillips was left delighted after helping her side win the match.

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2013, 09:06:32 am »

^ How selfish can't she give it a rest ? it's only a couple of Months!!!   Lips Sealed
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2013, 08:49:29 pm »

She won't adjust her lifestyle because she is just that selfish.

I think she'll be even worse after the kid is born and throwing tantrums of their own; I wager Zara won't stop her tantrums and Mike will be driven mad by her antics.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2013, 08:55:59 pm »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/414722/It-s-Zara-Phillips-show-bumping
Zara, daughter of Princess Anne, will “definitely” give up riding after competing at Gatcombe next month, one of the biggest events in the British equestrian calendar.

The 32-year-old royal last week announced she is expecting her first baby in the New Year. Sources say she will take part in the event on her mother’s estate in Gloucestershire despite being almost four months pregnant.

An insider revealed: “She’ll definitely stop after Gatcombe. She’ll carry on exercising her horses but won’t be competing after then. She knows it’s not sensible to go around jumping cross-country fences further into the pregnancy.”
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2013, 03:24:47 am »

My mother rode till she was six months pregnant with me.

I rode till I was six months pregnant with both my daughters.

Women in third world countries stop working to squat and give birth to their babies, sitting around isn't a luxury for all women.

I have friends who continue to run whilst pregnant and to work out.

Before anyone jumps on me.. I did my Midwifery Training some years ago, before I worked in Hospice.

I have seen life at both ends ...

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2013, 01:28:12 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2363800/Is-Zara-Phillips-mad-ride-horses-pregnant-No-says-CLOVER-STROUD-shes-just-true-.html

Is Zara Phillips mad to ride horses while pregnant? No, says CLOVER STROUD, she's just being true to herself...

I think not riding would have been far more damaging to my physical and mental health, and consequently that of my unborn baby, than the small risk posed by falling off.

Pregnancy shouldn’t be treated as a rare illness, with women feeling obliged to wrap themselves in cotton wool.
I feel strongly that women should continue to ride throughout pregnancy – just as they should continue to exercise, run, work or travel, if that is what they want to do.

Riding keeps you supple and fit: vital attributes for a healthy pregnancy and successful birth. It makes you feel in touch with your body and also gives you the mental courage to get through labour: any woman who has ridden fast knows how brave it makes you feel.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2013, 08:14:29 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2366351/Pregnant-Zara-Phillips-QUITS-jumping-just-days-insisting-continue-competing.html
Pregnant Zara Phillips last night suddenly quit competitive riding just days after insisting she wanted to remain in the saddle, the Mail has learnt.

The Queen’s grand-daughter, a professional three-day eventer who is expecting her first baby with  husband Mike Tindall, has cancelled a string of gruelling trials until after the birth early next year.

A spokesman for Princess Anne’s daughter – who is just over three months pregnant and was photographed taking part in a cross country event in Sussex on Sunday – stressed there was nothing medically wrong.

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2013, 04:31:11 pm »

My mother rode till she was six months pregnant with me.

I rode till I was six months pregnant with both my daughters.

Women in third world countries stop working to squat and give birth to their babies, sitting around isn't a luxury for all women.

I have friends who continue to run whilst pregnant and to work out.

Before anyone jumps on me.. I did my Midwifery Training some years ago, before I worked in Hospice.

Nothing from me, I have seen PNG women in the field give birth at 10am and back at work at 1pm same day ..that was twins
Women can do it and I think it is about what you body is use to helps. I am sure no woman would do anything to harm
Smoking and drinking I have different ideas about loveshower loveshower

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2013, 07:37:16 pm »

agree and I woudn't be "eventing", just riding.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2013, 07:35:31 pm »

Zara Phillips shows a hint of her growing baby bump at horse trial as new dad William joins Harry for charity polo match and Charles dresses up for Highland sports

The Queen's granddaughter has quit competitions during her pregnancy
    She rode a 'guinea pig' trial to help judges decide how to mark riders
    The three-day eventer is expecting her first child with husband Mike Tindall
    Princes William and Harry took part in the Audi Polo Challenge in Ascot
    There was no sign of the Duchess of Cambridge or newborn Prince George

She quit show-jumping and cancelled a series of horse trials following the announcement of her pregnancy.

So it came as a surprise to some to see Zara Phillips back in the saddle today.

The Queen's granddaughter, a professional three-day eventer, put her horse High Kingdom through its paces in front of judges at the Festival of British Eventing.

Meanwhile, her cousin the Duke of Cambridge has made his first public appearance since leaving hospital with his newborn son, playing in a charity polo match alongside brother Harry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2384041/Pregnant-Zara-Phillips-shows-hint-growing-baby-bump-horse-trial.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2013, 02:47:40 am »

No full-time nanny for Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, but Zara Phillips may need a helping hand
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge may have eschewed a traditional full-time nanny, but Zara Phillips and her husband Mike Tindall may still require one.

While the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have decided to eschew the traditional full-time nanny for Prince George of Cambridge, Mandrake hears that Zara Phillips, Prince William’s cousin, is planning on hiring one for her first child.

A pal of Zara, who is expecting her baby early in the New Year, tells me: “Zara and Mike both have a lot of sporting commitments next year, so they know they will need some extra help caring for the baby. They want to be as hands-on as possible, but they have to be realistic about their respective workloads and all the travel that their jobs necessitate.”

The 32-year-old equestrian has made no secret of her plans to keep riding, both during and after the pregnancy. Last month, she cancelled her competitive riding commitments for the rest of the year, after qualifying for events next year. “All of Zara’s horses have qualified for the events she wishes to enter them for next year,” a spokesman says. “She does not actually need to compete any more.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/10220637/No-full-time-nanny-for-Prince-William-and-Kate-Middleton-but-Zara-Phillips-may-need-a-helping-hand.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2013, 03:23:40 am »

I can't see any of this generation of royals doing without a nanny.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2013, 02:23:52 am »

Blooming in blue: Zara Phillips shows off her growing baby bump in glamorous frock as she enjoys night at Boodles Boxing Ball

She's due to give birth in the New Year so Zara Phillips' baby bump is starting to be more and more visible.

And it was certainly very clear when she headed out for a lavish night on Saturday evening, blooming, quite literally, in blue.

The royal was just one of the young royals who headed to Boodles Boxing Ball for the night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2428576/Zara-Phillips-shows-growing-baby-bump-glamorous-frock-enjoys-night-Boodles-Boxing-Ball.html

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: