Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 05:55:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall are expecting their first child in the New Year  (Read 10633 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: July 08, 2013, 11:19:52 am »

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 15m
Zara Phillips and  Mike Tindall are expecting their first child in the New Year.

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 14m
Zara Phillips's baby will be Princess Anne's third grandchild and the Queen's fourth great-grandchild.

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 12m
Zara Phillips (or Mrs Michael Tindall as she's referred to on the royal website) is 14th in the line of succession. Will soon be 15th.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 11:28:55 am »

Congratulations to the couple!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 02:02:11 pm »

YAY congrats  to them

Another royal baby! Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall announce they are expecting their first child which will be due in the New Year

Pair, who married in 2011, are expecting their first child in New Year
Zara competed at the Barbury horse trials in Wiltshire on Saturday
She took a tumble while competing but spokesman said she's 'fine'
Her parents Princess Anne and Captain Mark Phillips are 'delighted'
The new arrival will be the third grandchild for the Princess Royal
Couple pictured yesterday watching Andy Murray win Wimbledon
PM: It's 'quite terrific news' and I'll send them my 'very best wishes'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358171/Zara-Phillips-Mike-Tindall-expecting-baby-New-Year-Buckingham-Palace-says.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 04:04:08 pm »

loveshower
Congratulations to Zara and Mike.

[/URL]
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 04:54:32 pm »

Delighted for Zara and Mike! Wish them well and hope she has a happy, healthy pregnancy.  celebration
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 05:50:20 pm »

She was raising pregnant?  Shocked
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 07:35:07 pm »

Congrats !!! easter-bunny I bet this will be a no fuss pregnancy  thumbsup
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 08:52:55 pm »

Exactly. They weren't even sitting in the Royal Box the other day.

I love how the DM has made it all about how she's ignored NHS advice and carried on riding her horse......what about WK flying in planes and helicopters, going sledding and wearing high heels right up until the birth???
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 09:33:55 pm »

^ Sorry but that is like comparing apples and oranges ridding while pregnant ... I have no words... those two are far from being ready to become parents !!!   Lips Sealed
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 01:49:01 am »

In the meantime while the press was distracted, William hopped into his car with an infant on the way to Carole's.
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 02:16:18 am »

^^Not really. If she's due in January then she's still only in her first trimester. Also, while horseback riding, in general, is not an activity that would be recommended for most women when they are pregnant, Zara has been riding and competing for a very long time, and I'm sure that her OB/GYN and she discussed how long she would be able to ride for once she got pregnant.

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 03:02:02 am »

Activities such as flying, horseback riding, wearing heals etc... aren't exactly high risk.  If the mother is comfortable then it's not really an issue.  Flights over 5 hours may increase the chance of a blood clot but it's really a matter of what the mother can tolerate.  It's the airlines that don't want a very pregnant woman flying.  It sort of disrupts things if a woman goes into labor. 

Every woman is different.  Look at women living in 3rd World countries or war zones.  The reality is that pregnant women aren't really that delicate unless they are high risk.   Look at women who are pregnant and already have other children. They juggle groceries, other children etc...and don't miss a beat.  I see pregnant women all day long (work in women's health) and about a quarter of them wear heels. As long as they're not running in them or doing manual labor its not an issue. 

Most women choose not to wear heels, or fly, or ride horses bc they are uncomfortable but everyone has a different tolerance level and attitude.  Kim Kardashian or KM wearing heels for a couple of hours a day isn't worrisome especially since they probably do little else.  Zara riding a horse during the first or second trimester isn't crazy either.  Third trimester might be different bc the baby would be positioned on her bladder but she's an athlete and knows her body.  I fail to see why the media gets worked up over this nonsense. 
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 04:57:53 am »

Will being a father finally tame Tindall? Notorious hell-raiser may turn responsible family man after birth of his child

We can only hope that this means that those cheeky dwarf-tossing, beer swilling days are over.
Just as we were waiting for one royal baby announcement, Buckingham Palace surprised us all with another: Zara Tindall, as they called her, is expecting a baby.
That’s Princess Anne’s feisty daughter, Zara Phillips, 32, and her incredible hulk of a husband, Mike Tindall, 34, for whom a baby seems even more of game-changer – in personal, rather than historic terms of course – than it does for William and Kate.
For baby Tindall, when he or she arrives in January, may well achieve what no one thought possible: it could bring about the taming of Mike.

And when the baby is born – 16th in line to the throne, once cousin Windsor makes an appearance – it will take the Royal Family even further into middle-class territory.
If it can be said that the Middletons, with their manor house and fondness for Mustique, are bringing middle class genes into the Royal bloodline, then the Tindalls are even more ‘of the people’. There is nothing flash about them at all.

Post-nuptials, Mike seemed far off the responsibilities of fatherhood, too. He has a truly wild streak that puts even his fellow rugby players in the shade.

In royal circles only Prince Harry can rival Mike’s drunken antics.
They have included kissing an ex-girlfriend, and entering into a somewhat misguided ‘dwarf throwing competition’ one fateful night in a bar in New Zealand in 2011 – just six weeks after the wedding – when he was England’s rugby captain at the World Cup.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358594/Will-father-finally-tame-Tindall-Notorious-hell-raiser-turn-responsible-family-man-birth-child.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2013, 07:14:17 am »

Yeah, like Zara is some adorably helpless peach of a debutante.

I am certain that with her mother like her, Mike will have to man up and raise both Zara and the kid. Zara mainly since she might be the most difficult.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2013, 11:38:52 am »

In the meantime while the press was distracted, William hopped into his car with an infant on the way to Carole's.

laugh

Yeah it's weird this has been announced the week of Damien's arrival. Not that I'm complaining, because that - and Andy Murray - will take some of the attention from baby WillKat.

I don't see the problem with her riding either, my cousin also did whilst pregnant. The world doesn't stop rotating because one has a bun in the oven. She's hardly likely to be doing so up to her due date anyway.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2013, 02:21:45 pm »

Mother-to-be Zara Phillips will continue to ride despite her pregnancy

ZARA Phillips will continue to compete in top-level horse riding events despite her pregnancy.

Zara, who was part of the Olympic Games medal-winning British eventing team last summer, competed at the Barbury International Horse Trials at the weekend.

She came off her horse on Saturday but was described later as “fine”. A spokesman said that the princess “would never put her pregnancy in jeopardy”.

He added: “She is entered into several events, but as with any rider, they treat each event on a case-by-case basis. If she pulls out of an event, it will be because the horse isn’t ready, rather than her.

“She is following all medical advice from her doctors and is listening to what the doctors are telling her.”

Zara broke her collarbone in 2008 after she came off her horse at an event in France.

The animal, Tsunami II, broke its neck and was killed in the fall.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/413517/Mother-to-be-Zara-Phillips-will-continue-to-ride-despite-her-pregnancy

I hope our baby will have Zara’s nose, not mine: Zara Phillips announces she is pregnant

YOU wait ages for a royal baby – then two come along at once.

The Queen’s granddaughter Zara Phillips and her husband, former England rugby star Mike Tindall, were celebrating last night after announcing their first baby is due in the new year.

Britain was already agog at the imminent birth this month of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s first child.

Bookmakers were last night offering odds of 50/1 that Zara’s child will become a rugby international like its father and 20/1 on it following its mother, who competed in Britain’s Olympic equestrian team.

Proud father-to-be Mike, 34, famous for his rugby player’s squashed nose, tweeted to well-wishers: “Thanks for all the kind messages. We are very excited and hopefully he/she won’t have my nose.”

The baby, due in January, will become the Queen’s fourth great-grandchild.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/413495/I-hope-our-baby-will-have-Zara-s-nose-not-mine-Zara-Phillips-announces-she-is-pregnant

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2013, 02:22:35 pm »

I still think that they are going to end up in divorcing.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 04:19:49 pm »

Her fetus of course ... but she won't be able to live with her guilt or leave the house if anything happens ... rags will be BRUTAL !!!
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2013, 05:35:48 pm »

Great News - congratulations Zara and Mike.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2013, 09:59:45 pm »

Mother-to-be Zara Phillips will continue to ride despite her pregnancy

ZARA Phillips will continue to compete in top-level horse riding events despite her pregnancy.
Zara, who was part of the Olympic Games medal-winning British eventing team last summer, competed at the Barbury International Horse Trials at the weekend.
She came off her horse on Saturday but was described later as “fine”. A spokesman said that the princess “would never put her pregnancy in jeopardy”.
Congrats to them both but take it easy Z the welfare of your baby comes first.I wonder if Lazy's fuming inside since now there are 2 baby's coming not just "her's" and she and Zara don't really get along and Z's mother is real royal.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: