Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 06:10:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharon Osbourne comments about sex w Prince Charles  (Read 6280 times)
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2013, 08:45:20 pm »

I am so so confused. If he was going to kick Diana to the curb ( I will never understand ) why pick Camzilla over this Eva Walter
and there is a vacancy, cos old habits die hard
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2013, 04:23:02 am »

He's also a Butler Shuffler .... just sayin    snob

Who really knows ...  easter-think

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2013, 06:45:28 am »

Historical tidbit:

Princes and Kings had official mistresses, but sometimes prostitutes from the streets were brought in, cleaned up, and then the king would pork them. A taste of the wild side and the 'women of the streets' would do stuff even the mistresses had never heard of.

Camilla tends to *despise* anyone who is mistress material for Charles, as there is now a vacancy

Maybe Carole could fill it; Camilla can then get a taste of dealing with a more sophisticated woman who knows how to please a man and might end up being able to oust the wife. After all, while Camilla has light duties, Camilla does prefer to go to Ray-mill for time for herself and Carole taught Kate all she knows about getting the guy and then getting rid of other women. Camilla might actually end up being shoved out since after all, she was stupid enough to show that marriages in the royal family are no longer sacred and people would laugh at Camilla if Camilla faced such a challenge.

Carole has PR on her side and a lot of people would like to see Camilla out on her arse and if played right, Carole could end up Princess of Wales.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2013, 04:52:07 am »

Royal *sleazy* have also been actresses, like Nell Gwynn or Mrs Jordan.

Whereas Camilla is the Grt Grandaughter of a *sleazy*.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2013, 12:34:53 pm »

This family is getting more and more disgusting with each passing headline.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2013, 05:08:05 pm »

Yes indeed, Kuei Fuei.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2013, 08:46:30 pm »

^ Not so much pretty anymore.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Eva+Maria+O+Neill+Wedding+Princess+Madeleine+cNm9acPcLV3l.jpg

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2013, 09:40:35 pm »

Agree  -  but still much better looking than camzilla  -  mind you, that is not difficult I suppose. catfight
JuneBug
Countess

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2013, 10:16:37 pm »

I sometimes wonder, why some people kiss and tell. Its beyond me really  thumbsdown

“The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humour.” ~Unknown
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2013, 10:41:03 pm »

Hail to the Future King  king Can't wait for him to be the Head of the Church  thumbsup adultery and slander will be rewritten as a Holy thing to do when PC becomes King  worship All those that are Divorced who cares if they remarry into the royal fold, PC will just change the laws to suite himself and his family.  Wonder if Camz is waiting for the day for the Queen to die so she can have Prince Charles give titles to her children so they can sponge off the system  king  nothing about this woman nor Charles for that matter would surprise me anymore eating cookies

As for Sharon she just needs to crawl back into the dark hole she came out of...Sure the Middleton's will share their space  Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 10:43:12 pm by Nighthawk » Logged
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 05:21:47 pm »

Sharon Osbourne the same woman that was rumored to send fecal matter in gift wrapped little box to her deemed 'enemies'?
The same woman that married a drug addict that cannot be understood when he speaks?
And I am supposed to believe this very crass woman?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2013, 05:46:49 pm »

i remember on The Talk they was telling secrets and hers was she had a fling with Jay Leno
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: