Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:51:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PC: no more affordable food on the table;environment above all  (Read 2723 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: May 30, 2013, 12:07:34 am »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/27/prince-charles-attack-food-production
This guy is crazy. ick nervous
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 12:55:25 am »

^ ITA Doesn't this ignorant fool realize how many people would go hungry trying to afford the food he is talking about. He is so out of touch with reality that he has become mental about it and thinks he is back in the 15th century.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 12:55:54 am »

Yes he is.
Aliza
royal watcher

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 05:42:08 am »

Yes he is.

I bet Chuck's version of the environment above all does not include putting a stop to his hunting and shooting. snob  But those aren't problems for people struggling to put food on the table for their families.  He confuses me with his work for the Prince's Trust and other similar charities that benefit those in economic crises while at the same time he displays an uncaring attitude about people's very genuine and most basic concerns, like being able to afford three meals a day.

This reminds me of the week after he gave a speech attacking the waste of gas/petrol but then had his eight mile to the gallon flown to central Europe so he would be in his own comfortable automobile. bignono

It's bizarre, IMHO.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 05:55:43 am »

Well... It looks like NASA needs to hurry it up with the 3-D printer food replicator. 

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 11:21:43 am »

UpChuck is an imbecile, he has been provided with every material comfort since birth, hasn't had to lift a finger to earn a living, & this is the result.

I'm sure poverty stricken families would love to be able to afford local, fresh, organic food, but cheap supermarket food is their only option.    Utterly clueless!  thumbsdown

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 01:11:32 pm »

http://www.duchyoriginals.com/
Well, what a coincidence!
The *fool* who tries to influence politics to take the bread from the mouth of povery stricken families is making money from it! ick
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 04:51:18 am »

This plonker has no clue about reality .. he has the best of everything, the freshest of foods, he has more staff than HM Queen Elizabeth does... he gets his toilet seat and teddy bears, and three cube vans full of his stuff, delivered... just to stay for the weekend somewhere... "spoilt and precious".. quoting HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.. aka his Dad.

+ he expects us all to put up with his tatty old self serving mistress.... the man is a dumb  :*butt*:

Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 06:10:22 am »

^ Agreed. A couple of years after Diana died, I read in a newspaper that he went to another country for a state visit or something like that. He didn't like the peanut butter they had there at the place he was staying so he got his preferred brand shipped to him an a diplomatic bag all the way from England. If the article didn't mention anything about a diplomatic bag I'd have assumed someone would have send it to him via FedEx or UPS or something like that (My parents once got my uncle to ship my medicine to me via FedEx while we were away on vacation because my mom wasn't comfortable with using the brand available locally, so I wouldn't fault him on that).

The fact that he got his preferred brand shipped via a diplomatic bag from London shows what he was willing to do to get exactly what he wants.

EDIT: Correction. Its mayo, not Peanut Butter.
http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/lack-of-mayo-gets-charles-in-a-tizz-1.51473#.UagwTpzr7-U

Whenever I threw a fit like this as a young child, my parents would ground me and take away my PlayStation.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 06:14:19 am by Emperor » Logged

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 06:47:22 am »

The whole RF is like that; they demand that people turn their places inside out to their satisfaction.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 09:00:56 am »

How did I know it would be The Guardian?   easter-lol
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 11:46:41 am »

Could it be because the Guardian is the only one willing to print the truth? Yes I think that was the first clue.   easter-bunny
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 05:13:39 pm »

^ Rightttttttt  shifty...
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2013, 09:32:10 pm »

The Guardian does speak up and speak out .. which can't be said for some newspapers.

Here's another article that was in The Guardian.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/may/10/prince-charles-danger-democracy

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2013, 02:27:47 am »

Our present approach is rapidly mining resilience out of our food system and threating to leave it even more vulnerable to the various external shocks that are becoming more extreme and frequent.The aggressive  search for cheaper food has been described as a "drive to the bottom"
We can't all eat like a King, Mr Ears.Of course the food we all eat are basically crap and just poison  what do you think people don't want to eat fresh and organic but look at the majority of peoples wallets they not as full as yours to able to buy the good stuff daily.Pampered man.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2013, 06:12:44 pm »

Does HRH big ears and empty head have organic loo paper ? and is the a** wiping environmentally stamped ? cos if that is the case the tooth paste human dispenser and a** wiper must be organic vegie or mineral !

I refuse to buy duchy of Cornwell until it returns to the government and used on the NHS
Does the NHS have the purse to feed patients with organic food ?
When I was in hospital for a month, I had to have food brought in for me  ( need for fruit and salad was dire )
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2013, 07:54:46 pm »

First, hospitals don't feed organic food because of the high risk of Ecoli; the bacteria from manure based fertilizer increases risk and staff don't have time to give the food as thorough a washing as they should. The food has to be made quickly and have bland nutritional content and not aggravate the variety of conditions that patients have. They cannot risk infecting patients with additional problems and worrying about any potential problems.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2013, 08:34:55 pm »

KF I should not laugh, I was in hospital due to E coli and it almost killed me

We do not need upchucks expensive stuff and everything you said is right and easy to cause risk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: