Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 09:53:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles tells off the middle classes .. meanwhile back at his wife's wardrobe...  (Read 1573 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« on: May 22, 2013, 02:18:38 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2328544/Charles-condemns-buyers-trendy-4-000-shawl-rare-Tibetan-antelope-speech-attacking-global-trade-endangered-species.html

He should be giving this press conference in Asia. He is addressing the wrong audience. He comes across like a condescending parent scolding wayward children. I don`t think William has a genuine heartfelt interest in any of this. He does it because he is forced to. If Charles wasn`t such a hypocrite, his message would carry more weight with me. Practice what you preach sir! I know my impact on the planet is minute compared to this pampered pair.

Well said ... when are they off shooting again ??
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 02:20:45 am by Tatiana » Logged

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 09:11:10 pm »

upchucky is such a *fool*.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 08:16:58 pm »

Hypocritical *fool*  thankyou

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 03:37:24 pm »

Despite the fact that his mother's condition and ability to carry out royal duties is getting worse, he is not even attempting to show that he will be a politically neutral monarch who stays out of meddling in political affairs.

This man is living in a dreamworld. He lectures the less fortunate whilst being unwilling to alter his own lifestyle at all if it inconveniences him. Being eco is only acceptable for him if it means solar panels and not downsizing on his palaces or taking a standard train instead of the royal helicopter.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 04:11:28 am »

Imagine a grown man, raised in a cozy nursery, with a lovely nanny and butter and toast .... he traded Mabel for Camz and the rest is much the same really.

... and he still has his teddy bear, which only Mabel can mend ... does this sound of out of touch huh

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 05:40:37 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2328544/Charles-condemns-buyers-trendy-4-000-shawl-rare-Tibetan-antelope-speech-attacking-global-trade-endangered-species.htmlHe should be giving this press conference in Asia. He is addressing the wrong audience. He comes across like a condescending parent scolding wayward children. I don`t think William has a genuine heartfelt interest in any of this. He does it because he is forced to. If Charles wasn`t such a hypocrite, his message would carry more weight with me. Practice what you preach sir! I know my impact on the planet is minute compared to this pampered pair.
Well said ... when are they off shooting again ??

Selling these jackets are a business and a way for people to make income.

Easy for the RF to be high and mighty about business and about money when they don't have to actually MAKE a living.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 06:11:05 pm »

Very true  thumbsup

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 10:18:34 pm »

One of the worst things about this RF is how they judge and yet covet, money.

They leech off of the rich and yet at the same time, condemn people for wanting it. They don't open their set to the less rich, but just as well connected, but go figure, are apparently surprised when the people they hang around who are rich end up having made it through shady means.

It's so hypocritical and conveniently contradictory.

It's no wonder William never met nice girls in the gentry, they apparently never want to be around those less monied than they are.

Charles has no business telling a lot of people how to make their money, mainly because he has never had to do hard things in life to succeed or even survive.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: