Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 11:29:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Charles Using The Press To Pressure The Queen?  (Read 7038 times)
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2013, 08:56:08 pm »

I think Charles is proud of his dimwit son because he acts just like Charles. They also seem to like the same kind of woman Lazy & sex availability, then send them back home. Kate to Ma & Pa with Camilla going to Raymill House. Yes William is Charles's clone right down to the bald head.

Absolutely right. Chucky & Willy - the dimwit duo.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2013, 12:16:00 am »

Lets call a spade a spade...................Upchuck and Wimpo aka Batman and Robin. King Tampon always thought he was a crime fighter and he thinks he lives in Wayne Manor. It is only a problem if he thinks he is Tony Stark and Camilla is Pepper
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2013, 12:35:10 am »

^ @ Snokitty, And the Lord said "Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor".

I guess I just don't see your point here.  dontknow
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2013, 02:15:23 am »

Oh God please spare our gracious Queen , and keep these self centered hypocrites from the throne.. AMEN.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2013, 03:31:18 pm »

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/401479/The-heir-to-the-throne-has-learned-what-love-means

It seems Chris Middleton is bucking for a knighthood.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2013, 04:26:17 pm »

Charles & William like their women with no brains and are just there as an ornament. The way Camilla walks behind Charles all the time instead of beside him shows that theirs is not an equal relationship.   bignono
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2013, 04:34:00 pm »

I believe this pic was a forced set up....just saying
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2013, 04:43:57 pm »

I have seen Harry give strangers a better hug than he gave Charles. It sure looks staged just like Charles & William joining together to fight the killing of wildlife was all for PR purposes. Can you imagine the royals being against killing wildlife.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/prince-i-ll-leave-britain-over-fox-hunt-ban-1-1377082
PRINCE Charles has sparked an explosive clash between the monarchy and the government after launching an outspoken attack on the Prime Minister over plans to ban fox hunting.

On the eve of today’s Countryside Alliance march in London, it was revealed that the heir to the throne wrote to Tony Blair expressing anger at the government for pursuing plans to outlaw the bloodsport in England.

It is understood the Prince, a passionate hunt supporter, told Blair that he "would not dare attack an ethnic minority in the way that supporters of fox hunting were being persecuted."

In an outburst overheard by a senior politician, the Prince is also alleged to have said: "If Labour bans hunting I’ll leave Britain and spend the rest of my life skiing."

http://inconvenientprinciples.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/princephilliptiger.jpg
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2013, 08:08:46 pm »

I do have to say that Camilla is quite the most hideous ornamental wife I have ever seen    tehe

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2013, 03:30:58 pm »

Charles & William like their women with no brains and are just there as an ornament. The way Camilla walks behind Charles all the time instead of beside him shows that theirs is not an equal relationship.   bignono

I thought that was royal protocol? Isn't WK supposed to walk slightly behind PW? PP also does it. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/21/article-2162560-13B7F95A000005DC-154_470x634.jpg
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2013, 08:19:28 pm »

It is royal protocol but they keep telling us that this is the modern Monarchy. They should walk side by side.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2013, 01:58:59 am »

We need PC and Cams to deal with the Midds once HM is gone. I am relying on them for this. PP's strength and focus is more or less gone, HM never interferes, so PC and Cams need to step up to the plate. I am hoping they are watching and waiting - and are prepared to be very sneaky. I'm not sure WK realises how ruthless they can be. I wouldn't like to be in her shoes.
Can it be like now!

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2013, 10:21:43 am »

PP's strength and focus is more or less gone, HM never interferes,

Which is why I think Charles is eager to take the throne; he has the cunning, wit, ruthlessness, and ability to work with the courtiers that reminds me of his grandmother, the Queen Mother who was never at odds with the courtiers. She knew how to use them.

they are watching and waiting - and are prepared to be very sneaky.

I think C/C have learned from the mistakes that they made with Diana and are this time going to make sure all bases are covered. They have learned not to pick a fight, not to go on an interview and criticize, and they are going to let WK pick all the fights in the world and burn herself out. I don't know what Charles will do to his son (ties of blood are fierce), but I am sure he's fantasizing with the courtiers about all the stuff they'll do to Waity once they get the chance.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2013, 11:17:18 am »

I think Charles likes Kate how could he not she has a lot of Camilla's traits.   Cool
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2013, 12:04:48 pm »

Kate is jeopardizing his inheritance; people want the whole thing abolished after HM, which means that Charles might not be crowned King.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2013, 01:25:53 pm »

Yes but people don't want Charles because he is a hypocritical idiot. I do think William & Kate have made people start to prefer Charles over his heir but that is only because they have no choice.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2013, 05:06:21 pm »

We could cope with Upchuck if there was no Camz. We camz I would prefer to abolish it all after HM
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2013, 10:26:57 pm »

I think Charles will be a terrible King but I also think he will be better than William. The Monarchy needs to bypass both of them and select Harry or Beatrice but they won't.
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2013, 10:52:39 pm »

^ With the way he meddles in affairs of state? There are a couple of topics on this forum dealing with his meddling, lobbying and interfering. PW doesn't do that ... yet. These matters are way over his head. While I agree with you that I'd prefer Harry or Bea, I don't believe there will be a monarchy after PC.

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2013, 11:04:43 pm »

I hope there is not a Monarchy after the Queen.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: