Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 01:48:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Charles Using The Press To Pressure The Queen?  (Read 7025 times)
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2013, 08:21:00 am »

We need PC and Cams to deal with the Midds once HM is gone. I am relying on them for this. PP's strength and focus is more or less gone, HM never interferes, so PC and Cams need to step up to the plate. I am hoping they are watching and waiting - and are prepared to be very sneaky. I'm not sure WK realises how ruthless they can be. I wouldn't like to be in her shoes.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2013, 08:29:30 am »

We need PC and Cams to deal with the Midds once HM is gone. I am relying on them for this. PP's strength and focus is more or less gone, HM never interferes, so PC and Cams need to step up to the plate. I am hoping they are watching and waiting - and are prepared to be very sneaky. I'm not sure WK realises how ruthless they can be. I wouldn't like to be in her shoes.

goodpost.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2013, 09:48:33 am »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/20/article-2327323-19E253E8000005DC-104_964x319.jpg

Is this a bit more of Charles PR at work? This article has shown the Queen in a very bad light and there are a number of derogatory comments from people who have taken the story at face value.

There are numerous articles at the moment that are scoring off the Queen and Diana. If this is Charles PR team at work it is a very shoddy business?
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2013, 11:54:13 am »

http://www.tntmagazine.com/news/australia-news/sarah-ferguson-and-prince-charles-aussies-least-trusted-royals
It isn't working! laugh
People don't trust Chuck and rightly so.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2013, 01:00:40 pm »

His PR team are almost done on the next PR stuff..here goes

For your chance to win a trip to Paris, luxury limo with driver ,taking in all sights and tunnels of the French capital

You just have to answer this question

Whose was Prince Charles's love
1. Mable
2. Diana
3. Camzilla
4. Himself

Phone 0845 00000 or text 1, 2, 3, or 4 to 070000000 or email Chucklesprstunt@ego.UK king
sandy
Princess

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2013, 03:33:06 pm »

Well they got rid of William's mother. Sorry don't see C and C as heroic, just a pair of ghouls. I'll never root for these two. Ever.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2013, 03:38:32 pm »

I feel so sorry for people who don't have the capacity to forgive as they are lacking a soul and lacking humanity.

No human is without sin - everyone, even the Pope and the church leaders sin - they also ask forgiveness and a true Christian is able to forgive. Charles and Camilla made their confession publicly and before God - we aren't asked to do anymore in the CoE - actually we aren't required to ask forgiveness publicly but in our hearts and minds - not to a priest like Roman Catholics do - as CoE believe that we can ask forgiveness etc directly from God.

If Diana couldn't forgive then she wasn't a Christian and therefore wouldn't be in Heaven as only those who follow Christ and his teachings - including forgiveness can go to Heaven.  However, she herself took 50% of the blame for the marriage breakdown and said that she hoped Charles would make an honest woman of Camilla before she died suggesting that she had forgiven them - and her sons also seem to have forgiven Charles and Camilla, and hopefully Diana, for the incredible hurt they caused each other in that public breakup.

I also find it funny, laughable actually, that people who weren't involved in the marriage can't forgive Charles for hurting Diana. I wonder if they are able to forgive Diana for the hurt she caused Charles. Charles didn't do anything to those people that he should even think about having to ask them for their forgiveness.

Charles went through a penitential rite. It was a "blanket" penance. Charles never publicly apologized for his behavior to his first wife and for poaching other men's wives.  I doubt he ever said I'm sorry to Diana. And he never took any percentage of blame for the marriage, his spin indicates he's not sorry and it was Diana's fault and everybody else but him.  Bill Clinton Publicly apologized for hurting his wife by cheating. Camilla IMO was never sorry because she was all set to waltz into Diana's Memorial Service (which would have detracted from the purpose of it) and was only kept out by public opinion. She grins in triumph. I don't think these two are the least bit sorry.

How the boys feel about her is subject to speculation. Diana saying she hoped Charles would marry  Camilla is hearsay. But at that point I don't think she cared, she probably thought herself well out of it.

I think the hurt that Charles caused Diana is left out of your post. I think the "hurt" Diana inflicted was complaining about Charles playing house with Camilla. I guess she should have just sat back and took it and kissed Charles goodbye when he went to sleep with his mistress, like a good wife should.
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2013, 03:55:30 pm »

Well they got rid of William's mother. Sorry don't see C and C as heroic, just a pair of ghouls. I'll never root for these two. Ever.

I'm with you Sandy - awful, selfish pair. I and many others I know will not support him as monarch and I will not be singing the national anthem if it is about him.  Angry

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2013, 04:14:20 pm »

I'm with you Sandy - awful, selfish pair. I and many others I know will not support him as monarch and I will not be singing the national anthem if it is about him.  Angry

God Save The King (standard version) *** never
God save our gracious King **** never
Long live our noble King **** he is not and I do not wish this
God save the King!
Send him victorious,**** cheated and adultery ......nopes
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:******* i pray not
God save The King!******* nope again
O Lord our God arise,
Scatter his enemies,******* he pops them off or de-throne them
And make them fall:
Confound their politics,
Frustrate their knavish tricks,
On Thee our hopes we fix:
God save us all.
Thy choicest gifts in store,
On he be pleased to pour;
Long may he reign:
May he defend our laws,****Upchuck does not adbide by them
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
God save the King !
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2013, 05:33:23 pm »

His PR team are almost done on the next PR stuff..here goes

For your chance to win a trip to Paris, luxury limo with driver ,taking in all sights and tunnels of the French capital

You just have to answer this question

Whose was Prince Charles's love
1. Mable
2. Diana
3. Camzilla
4. Himself

Phone 0845 00000 or text 1, 2, 3, or 4 to 070000000 or email Chucklesprstunt@ego.UK king

I text 4. Do I win? What do I win? I hope it is not a ticket to the Coronation. If it is I decline.   tehe
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2013, 05:35:43 pm »

mysha, i would dearly love the read the uncencored version of that but I do believe it to be a bit more vulgar than my tastes.

^ You " win a trip to Paris, luxury limo with driver ,taking in all sights and tunnels of the French capital"

Lets just hope the driver isn't drunk

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2013, 05:57:22 pm »

laugh

I read the prize and then forgot it .   easter-lol  Age you know. Anyway I decline the prize and gift it to Camilla or Kate.
scarlett
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2013, 06:01:04 pm »

^ ha! Good idea, Snokitty.

@ sandy  worship Great post!
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2013, 09:51:59 pm »

laugh

I read the prize and then forgot it .   easter-lol  Age you know. Anyway I decline the prize and gift it to Camilla or Kate.

Aww Snokitty you are such a nice person to give your prize to two very hardworking wonderful women.  Tongue
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2013, 12:33:09 am »

^ @ Snokitty, And the Lord said "Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor".

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2013, 01:57:21 am »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/20/article-2327323-19E253E8000005DC-104_964x319.jpg

Is this a bit more of Charles PR at work? This article has shown the Queen in a very bad light and there are a number of derogatory comments from people who have taken the story at face value.

There are numerous articles at the moment that are scoring off the Queen and Diana. If this is Charles PR team at work it is a very shoddy business?

Which story was this from?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2013, 02:59:16 am »

Myabe Charles is eager for kingship so he can deal with his dipwit eldest son.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2013, 08:00:07 am »

boy-actress-fulfills-wish-dress-Queen-come-round-tea.html?offset=100&max=100#comment-31338802

Sorry I thought that I had pasted the URL. This story is about a young Downs Syndrome boy who is dying of cancer and one of his wishes was to go to Buckingham Palace and meet the Queen. BP was contacted but the request was declined so Helen Mirren (who plays the Queen) invited him to her show and met him backstage with the corgis for tea.
This is a very heat wrenching tale and the Queen does not come off very well for declining this boy's request. I doubt very much if the Queen was aware but once she sees one dying child it will set a precedent and she would not be able to deal with every request. This story is however very bad PR for HM.

I do think that the RF should work more as a team rather than separate camps. The Queen is getting older and cannot undertake all the duties. Some of the work needs to be shared out a bit more.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2013, 11:39:01 am »

I think Charles is proud of his dimwit son because he acts just like Charles. They also seem to like the same kind of woman Lazy & sex availability, then send them back home. Kate to Ma & Pa with Camilla going to Raymill House. Yes William is Charles's clone right down to the bald head.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2013, 03:18:45 pm »

boy-actress-fulfills-wish-dress-Queen-come-round-tea.html?offset=100&max=100#comment-31338802

Sorry I thought that I had pasted the URL. This story is about a young Downs Syndrome boy who is dying of cancer and one of his wishes was to go to Buckingham Palace and meet the Queen. BP was contacted but the request was declined so Helen Mirren (who plays the Queen) invited him to her show and met him backstage with the corgis for tea.
This is a very heat wrenching tale and the Queen does not come off very well for declining this boy's request. I doubt very much if the Queen was aware but once she sees one dying child it will set a precedent and she would not be able to deal with every request. This story is however very bad PR for HM.

I do think that the RF should work more as a team rather than separate camps. The Queen is getting older and cannot undertake all the duties. Some of the work needs to be shared out a bit more.

I don't think Charles would rush to help either. He after all let his own son  (then 13 year old) Harry have access to the liquor cabinets at Highgrove while he was away in Scotland with Camilla.

Lazy William would have to get involved if the work is shared. Charles can't take on HIS duties and his mother's at his age--he's not a spring chicken. Kate also needs to share the work obviously.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: