Royal Gossip
April 24, 2019, 11:49:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Madeleine & Chris O'Neill's Wedding  (Read 54163 times)
HC
Countess

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2013, 02:53:14 pm »

I *despise* to say this but the wedding dress was not what I expected.

It should have been more like her sisters of her mothers weddingdresses.

But Madeleine is so beautiful. So nevermind the weddingdress.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2013, 02:55:55 pm »

^What? Her mother's dress was a complete disaster and looked like a sack. Victoria's was ok but nothing special. But in any case why should Madeleine have to wear something similar to her family?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2013, 03:10:54 pm »

Madeleine should not wear something similar just because of her sister and mother.

I just looooved the weddingdresses that they wore.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2013, 03:16:58 pm »

Even Silvia's?  blink

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2013, 03:21:03 pm »

Yes, even Silvias   thumbsup

I also really liked QMII, P Benedikte, CP Marys, and Maximas.
HC
Countess

« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2013, 05:44:49 pm »

Chris speach made everyone cry

But there is still released few details from the speech out.

Chris O'Neill gave last night a great speech to his bride that has gone directly into the hearts of all the guests. Chris delivered a speech that got everyone to start crying, writes golf star Jesper Parnevik, who was among the guests, on his Twitter.
Chris has in the speech, among other things talked about his love for his deceased father, and here he has said that his father would have loved Madeleine as high as Chris does.
http://translate.google.dk/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bt.dk%2Froyale%2Fgommens-tale-roerte-alle-gaesterne-til-taarer
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2013, 07:13:19 pm »

I think Estelle was one of the best behaved kids there and she did manage to keep it together, quieting up right away and it was so adorable how Daniel was right there, holding her purse and the baby things and frankly Victoria is a wonderful mother if she has bonded so well that Estelle gets distressed that her mother is away. Seeing Daniel take Estelle near her during the speech was even better, just SO SWEET and he is such a doormat of a Daddy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2013, 08:02:43 pm »

She was adorable,very well behaved,a highpoint of the Wedding.

[/URL]
HC
Countess

« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2013, 08:16:05 pm »

Kuei Fei, my thoughts excatly
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2013, 08:46:43 pm »

I believe Victoria did well to bring her well behaved daughter and not relegate her to the nursery with a sourpuss nanny. Estelle was a model kid for someone her age and it shows how Victoria just ADORES that little puddin' of a baby. how many infants carry it off that well? She sat at her little chair too and really, at that age, cute.

I admire how Daniel kept Estelle quieted and Victoria carried on despite her daughter getting fussy, Victoria read the speech like a pro and then went back into mommy mode. Why not bring her baby if the baby can handle it? Thankfully she was allowed to be a KID and live a little and she really pulled it off.

I'm never going to forget how fierce Estelle looked at the cameras, as if she already knew how much trouble the press will be in the future.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2013, 09:08:15 pm »

Amazing, Estelle already has the bearing of a future Queen.  flirt

Victoria is a lovely example for her to follow.

[/URL]
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2013, 12:52:42 am »

The Rehearsal

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2013, 12:53:17 am »

Kiss
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2013, 12:54:10 am »

During the ceremony
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2013, 12:54:53 am »

flirt Very Much In Love Couple  flirt
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2013, 12:55:50 am »

flirt Their Many Kisses  flirt
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2013, 12:56:27 am »

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2013, 01:13:59 am »

I love them together. So sweet.   loveshower

He's such a sweet man.

Her dress is beautiful imo, train and tiara and her beauty are amazing.

She looks so refined, elegant , ladylike.

The mystery of Princess Madeleine and Chris O’Neill’s honeymoon destination
Read more at http://lucire.com/insider/20130613/shrouded-in-mystery-princess-madeleine-and-chris-oneills-honeymoon-destination/#GxsZKEIyICOqI1vO.99

« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 01:24:13 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2013, 01:43:15 am »

^ Agreed. I find the whole ceremony beautiful (decor, music, everything). I do think Madeleine was trying hard get controlled and dont cry.

I find so beautiful and romantic when was focused the couple  flirt holding hards!!!!! flirt

I think that Madeleine is the most beautiful bride I've seen in a long time if ever. She simply looked stunning. She has always been pretty but lately she had started to look a bit weird. However, her makeup and hair were perfect yesterday. The lacey dress made her look the princess she is. I even like the ruffle though I usually *despise* them.

But I don't love the dress, I like it but it could have been better. It looked a big on her and the top part was not very well done. I did love how she wore her tiara with the flowers.
IMO Madeleine was THE most beautiful royal bride I've seen, along Diana & Grace.

IMO Madeleine definitely is the THE most beautiful royal bride of this new era of royal brides (since late 1990s) and had the better dress & look (hair, make-up, the whole thing). I'm not big fan of Kate's & Charlene's dresses. IMO Armani could have done SO MUCH better. But I love what Charlene made with her hair & her veil too in her wedding. I find beautiful the wedding ceremony in Monaco, IMO she had one of better wedding ceremonies. Kate & William DEFINITELY HAD THE WORSE!! The decor of Abbey was HORRIBLE. In decor thing the Monaco wedding also was one of the best.

Her dress isnt most beautiful wedding dress that I've seen ever. But one of better in royals wedding, particularly this last decade. IMO Letizia, the Felipe'sisters, Mary, Charlene, Kate, Mathilde, Mette-merit had NOT THE WEDDING DRESS.

Many years ago I see an special of great french designers/maisons as YSL, Givenchy, Christian Lacroix et al, what also showed their creations of wedding dresses and were stunning.  flirt My favorites were from Yves Saint Laurent!! flirt

-----------------
His speech & the speech of King:
http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/dokument/kamerorna-slocknade--da-borjade-festen/
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.expressen.se%2Fnyheter%2Fdokument%2Fkamerorna-slocknade--da-borjade-festen%2F
berlin
Countess

« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2013, 05:30:50 am »

But what about Stephanie de Luxembourg's wedding dress?  Surely it goes along with Diana and Grace's.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: