Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:03:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Madeleine & Chris O'Neill's Wedding  (Read 53689 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2013, 08:06:57 pm »

I am going to be one who rains in this parade because there was something off. I am one of the small number of people who liked Chris since the start. Strangely I've never liked Daniel  tehe. I always thought Chris was shy or not interested in fame, one of the reasons he may be attracted to Madeleine was her royal status but in any case it was obvious he didn't want the fame. That made him look cold in photos but today he showed that he can be totally emotional.

However, Madeleine was not into her wedding as I thought she would be. She didn't seem to correspond to Chris' attention a lot of the times. I wonder if she now considers that she got engaged again too soon.

I hope they make it work but I don't have a lot of hope  dontknow

P.S :  I also thought that something was going on with CP Mary. She looked sad/worried. Not her best day though I liked her dress. I will do a fashion review tomorrow!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:09:56 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2013, 08:13:44 pm »

The commentators told another tit bit.

The last time a sweedish royal married a catholic the sweedish chuch wouldn't participate. So they had to get married abroad.
minime
courtier

« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2013, 08:45:12 pm »

I am going to be one who rains in this parade because there was something off.

However, Madeleine was not into her wedding as I thought she would be. She didn't seem to correspond to Chris' attention a lot of the times. I wonder if she now considers that she got engaged again too soon.

I hope they make it work but I don't have a lot of hope  dontknow

goodpost  That's what I saw too. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I hope she hasn't had second thoughts and was just nervous, but she seemed very distant.
Her dress was not beautiful (her hemline looked like a bed cover) but it looked gorgeous on her. Though I liked the top part of the wedding dress.
He looked so in love with her  loveshower. It was so beautiful to see.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2013, 09:02:39 pm »

lovely wedding. happiness to new couple:)

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

HC
Countess

« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2013, 09:10:21 pm »

The commentators really liked CP Victorias dress.

I did too. And also really liked Daniels sister Anna Westlings dress. But she is also a really tall good looking woman.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2013, 09:23:14 pm »

But after the ceremony Madeleine showed much emotion, like Stephanie who was quite reserved during her wedding ceremony too.  I think they'll be fine.  I wonder if their kids will be raised Catholic or Lutheran.

Lovely wedding.  I got quite emotional during it.  I'm so glad she didn't marry that creep Jonas-talk about fakery!  

What's with Valentino doing a mushroom type design at the bottom of royal wedding dresses.  Look at Princess Sybilla's dress at the bottom and compare to Madeleine's: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fstxcV9x7ws/T-eDv5Z1pJI/AAAAAAAAIMM/99Dc0AhKmEs/s1600/_Couple.jpg

Our commentators tell, that the sweedish church is very angry that the royals has insisted on the father giving away the bride.

A very stupid thing for the so-called Church to be worried about.  What about the Great Commission, healing the sick, bringing hope to the hopeless.  But I guess not modern enough for 'em.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 09:25:47 pm by berlin » Logged
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2013, 09:29:33 pm »

Wedding is replaying again.

I think Princess Madeleine is just a refined lady. I saw love in her eyes to Chris.

I'll bet that idiot former fiancee who cheated on her is hiding away somewhere today. I wonder if he's kicking himself.

I just loved the entire wedding, I love Royal weddings , except for a few.

I was watching wondering why William never made a play for Maddy, she's certainly stunning and she did live in London for a few months.  spy

P.S. When the couple disembarked from the yacht or ship at Drottingham Castle ,Madeleine was looser, having fun, more attentive to Chris. I think.

[/URL]
HC
Countess

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2013, 09:39:07 pm »

I didn't notice that Madeleine looked odd or anything.

I was reliefed that she didn't kiss Chris' hand  tehe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2013, 10:48:38 pm »

« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 10:55:23 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2013, 11:29:07 pm »

I am going to be one who rains in this parade because there was something off. I am one of the small number of people who liked Chris since the start. Strangely I've never liked Daniel  tehe. I always thought Chris was shy or not interested in fame, one of the reasons he may be attracted to Madeleine was her royal status but in any case it was obvious he didn't want the fame. That made him look cold in photos but today he showed that he can be totally emotional.

I hope they make it work but I don't have a lot of hope
 dontknow

P.S :  I also thought that something was going on with CP Mary. She looked sad/worried. Not her best day though I liked her dress. I will do a fashion review tomorrow!

My grandmother watched it and she said the same thing  blink  Time will tell. I hope they don't grow apart.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2013, 12:09:15 am »

Congratulations to them! she really looks like a Princess but cold too. Shes not like Victoria very open and affectionate.

It wasnt very nice of Victoria to bring her daughter along and shes lucky her daughter didnt cry.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2013, 12:38:37 am »

Estelle did cry at moments during the ceremony.  However, the wedding incorporated children in such a huge way that I think Madeleine wanted Estelle at the wedding.
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2013, 01:20:30 am »

I personally think Princess Estelle being there was so sweet. Despite the grandioseness of a royal wedding it also felt like a warm family affair by including her. Some cute pics here:

http://bodasreales.hola.com/magdalena-de-suecia-y-chris-oneill/noticias/201306082434/princesa-estelle-ceremonia/

Official wedding portraits:

http://bodasreales.hola.com/magdalena-de-suecia-y-chris-oneill/noticias/201306082439/posado-oficial-novios/
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2013, 02:29:42 am »

Sorry for one post after another (time to edit has run out).

Anyhow, one of the female guests caught my eye, her bloated visage seemed very familiar to me. Since many of New York's glitterati were on the guest list I put two and two together. Of course, it was the Wildenstein Cat Lady. I'm glad I didn't see Ivana Trump, a friend of Eva O'Neill. She's sooooo tacky.

I don't want to sound like Joan Rivers but I've read Mette-Marit wore a Valentino  blink  It didn't work. Some people, it doesn't matter what designer they wear, they don't have the flare.

As for Princess Theodora of Greece, you could see the flab on her belly protruding through the dress. What's up with that?  eating cookies

Please don't get me wrong but these people do have the money to look good. No excuses!

I so miss Princess Diana. She looked so elegant-not to mention perfect-with her wardrobe. Princess Madeleine is also very stylish.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 02:37:45 am by Duchess Georgiana » Logged
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2013, 03:10:30 am »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/06/wedding-of-princess-madeleine-and-chris_2629.html

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/06/wedding-of-princess-madeleine-and-chris_9.html

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/06/wedding-of-princess-madeleine-and-chris_1396.html
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2013, 05:54:45 am »

^ Thanks for posting, Snokitty. Now I can see Madeleine was also so much into her big day. She might have been nervous at the beginning. I was on my wedding and I didn't have the entire world watching like she did. Lovely couple, I wish them all the best  loveshower
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2013, 09:32:41 am »

I agree w you about Theodora she is looking messy and this is a
 Princess-actress who has been working in LA on a TV Soap Opera, those shows usually make their actresses in their 20's stay fit. I'm surprised she looked so bloated. She looked a mess to me, the hair looked messy,dress and she looked thrown together last minute.      IMO   Mette Marit keeps wearing dresses wrong for her. Imo She can't do frilly anymore, she is a statuesque,tall Lady,those frilly ,fluffy frocks don't suit her body now.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2013, 02:08:08 pm »

I think that Madeleine is the most beautiful bride I've seen in a long time if ever. She simply looked stunning. She has always been pretty but lately she had started to look a bit weird. However, her makeup and hair were perfect yesterday. The lacey dress made her look the princess she is. I even like the ruffle though I usually *despise* them.

But I don't love the dress, I like it but it could have been better. It looked a big on her and the top part was not very well done. I did love how she wore her tiara with the flowers.

She used a second dress for the party which is the typical strapless ballgown video http://tv.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/nyheter/prinsessbrollop/article13657.ab

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
berlin
Countess

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2013, 02:21:28 pm »

When I get married I would love to copy the children's choir part.  That was lovely and I've never seen that before.  Just lovely.  And it was touching to see the King so emotional.  Madeleine is such a natural beauty, especially since her hair is not bleached blonde.  Glad she she got rid of the deadweight and everything that came with him.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2013, 02:29:22 pm »

I also loved the whole ceremony short, nice and sweet. The music was also perfect, the start when Madeleine came, then the two songs who were less corny than Victoria's and the violin part when they left.

I also liked the speeches specially the bishop's.

Estelle was a bit de trop. I can understand that Madeleine wanted her there but as Estelle was always in the tv because of her place the attention shifted to her and not to the marrying couple. She also started crying in an important part of the ceremony.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: