Royal Gossip
November 14, 2018, 04:20:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Madeleine & Chris O'Neill's Wedding  (Read 50755 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2013, 12:59:53 pm »

only one hour to go http://www.svt.se/prinsessbrollopet/ !

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Grace
Countess

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2013, 01:17:41 pm »

I will watch it in direct! easter-bunny
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2013, 02:13:08 pm »

http://www.svtplay.se/video/1253415/prinsessbrollopet

It has started...  loveshower

Coming through on my computer.

TV reception good too.

Chris speaks with a slight British accent from what I could here from one tv interview.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 02:15:04 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2013, 03:15:09 pm »

Isn't she beautiful? What a lovely, lovely wedding.  flower

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2013, 03:51:31 pm »

Chris looked like he was about to cry as she walked towards the altar and second, he is being SO PERSONABLE!

Estelle was adorable and hilarious, reaching out to Vikkan while she was making that speech. She still looked adorable as she watched the violan players; she looked like she wanted a violin herself! She wiggled, but was amazingly well behaved the whole time.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2013, 03:54:24 pm »

^ Wow! He is head over heels with her - it was just so obvious. He looked quite snooty on the pictures I've seen of him but he/they could hardly contain their love and delight. It was fabulous and the baby beingb there made it such a family affair.

Is it hot in Stokholm today though? Everyone was fanning themselves with their service papers.

Wonderful Sweden!  loveshower

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2013, 04:07:27 pm »

^^ I don't think it was hot but that inside the church with lots of people it got hot.

He seemed so into her, much more than Madeleine into him. I think it was bittersweet for her because it reminded her of the broken engagement.

Photos http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=170126018&EditorialProduct=Royalty

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2013, 04:21:20 pm »

Chris looked like he was about to cry as she walked towards the altar and second, he is being SO PERSONABLE!

Estelle was adorable and hilarious, reaching out to Vikkan while she was making that speech. She still looked adorable as she watched the violan players; she looked like she wanted a violin herself! She wiggled, but was amazingly well behaved the whole time.

Yes, He adores her. She looks so happy.
The wedding was beautiful. Madeleine looked and behave like a Princess.
She looked stunning. She is so beautiful. IMO

Chris totally won me over today. He seems like a warm, charming man.

P.S. It's sunny and warm here today in Norway, so Sweden must have same weather. People are out in shorts , so as you said Alexandrine, it may be a bit warmer in the Chapel, with all those people
I got warm during the tour inside the chapel, with the crowds.

P.S.S. Someone said Sofia is wearing the same dress Pippa wore for Kate's wedding, but in a different color.  easter-James

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&assetType=image&family=Editorial&p=SOFIA+Hellqvist&clarification=SOFIA+Hellqvist%3a6692655#
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 04:28:19 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2013, 04:28:49 pm »

^ they are not exactly the same, but they may have a similarity

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/philippa-middleton-sister-of-kate-middleton-and-maid-of-news-photo/113286210

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/sofia-hellqvist-attends-the-wedding-of-princess-madeleine-news-photo/170161835

though I have seen exactly this dress somewhere but I don't remember

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2013, 04:36:43 pm »

Isn't she beautiful? What a lovely, lovely wedding.  flower

She's beautiful absolutely. The wedding was beautiful and so touching.

That's how plants and flowers should be done inside of a chapel, not just trees placed stiffly somewhere.
I thought the ceremony and her dress was beautiful, so ladylike and delicate. Madeleline has a certain refineness which showed through.

[/URL]
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2013, 04:43:54 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337887/Princess-Madeleine-Sweden-weds-American-financier-beau-watched-audience-royal-guests.html
Sweden's 'party princess' turned fairytale bride today as she married her banker beau watched by European royals and the cream of New York society.

Princess Madeleine, 30, the youngest of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia's three children, married British-born financier Chris O'Neill, 38, in Stockholm's Royal Palace today wearing a breathtaking Valentino wedding gown.

The Earl and Countess of Wessex and Princess Charlene of Monaco were among those looking on as the groom placed a tender kiss on Princess Madeleine's hand during today's ceremony.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2013, 04:53:57 pm »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/06/wedding-of-princess-madeleine-and-chris_8.html
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2013, 05:06:27 pm »

This wedding was a dream flirt I'm so glad Chris let his love for her shine through. He has the cutest smile-and a nice touch of British accent (like my husband does). I wish them all the happiness.

Jonas Bergström must be kicking himself now  Tongue  To think that one day she told Hola magazine he was the man of her life and he let her down like that. I'm glad she found a guy who appreciates her  loveshower

I know it's not the proper time to say this again but ugh, that Sophia and her bad teeth  thumbsdown To think the next royal bride might be her... She's not Princess material! Why Carl Philip? Why? 
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2013, 05:32:34 pm »

nervous thumbsdown blink ick

Pippa 2.0

http://hcd-1.imgbox.com/acyi0A3L.jpg?st=VatBO-Jt-HWSZZSlRogIFA&e=1370707983

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2013, 05:33:38 pm »

Wonderful wedding and Madeleine the beautiful  bride I was sure she would be.  Chris O'Neill is so perfect for her, and so obviously adores her.
A really touching moment, apart from Madeleine and Chris, was the sight of Crown Princess Mary reaching out and it looked like holding Frederick's hand. They were both looking moved during the address by the officiating clergyman.  I had to lean closer to the screen but there was no doubt. Lovely to see that too.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 05:39:41 pm by MOSAIC » Logged
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2013, 05:44:44 pm »

Madeleine looks beautiful and her dress is gorgeous! Looks like such a lovely wedding.  flower
HC
Countess

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2013, 05:46:40 pm »

I agree that was touching to see the tear in his eye.

And also touching to see CP Mary to reaching out for Frederiks hand.

I love Madeleines up do. If one look carefully it is possiblyto see the green myrtle that they have all worn. From QIngrid to QSilvia, QMII, Benedikte Anne Marie, CP Mary, CP Victoria, and now P Madeleine.

QIngrid should alledgedly have gotten the myrtle from windsor.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2013, 06:02:50 pm »

Thanks HC.  What a lovely tradition to have. I had not heard of that but its beautiful.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2013, 07:41:52 pm »

They're showing it again, which will be my first time seeing it.  They are showing the guests come in so if anyone missed it the first time, you can watch it now.
HC
Countess

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2013, 07:54:26 pm »

Our commentators tell, that the sweedish church is very angry that the royals has insisted on the father giving away the bride.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: