Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:21:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Madeleine & Chris O'Neill's Wedding  (Read 54189 times)
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2013, 06:38:32 am »

Oh very much regal!!! No doubt!!! About this.

Her wedding dress was definitely more regal, with wow factor e elegance than all of this women who married future kings (that I cited above)! Only with the exception of Maxima (her dress tied with the Stephanie's dress), I really like her wedding dress. But I like more the dress of Madeleine than the Stephanie's dress.

bignono IMO is an shame that Giorgio Armani DO NOT put MORE effort in his design for Charlene! snob

More an note on the wedding:
IMO is shame what mothers (Silvia & Eva) done to their faces, with botox, facelift et al. In certain moments could be seen how much proud they were feeling ... but their emotions/features were FROZEN!!

flirt But Daniel was A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E, particularly when bride and groom were making their vows!! Many  thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup to Victoria she know choice her consort, different of many others crown princes of Europe. Daniel win hands down of 2 creatures who current future Queens of UK Kate-Horror-Queen
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:48:40 am by dianab » Logged
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2013, 05:10:18 pm »

Victoria, Estelle & Silvia
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2013, 05:11:38 pm »

DANIEL WAS TELLING ESTELLE HOW TO BLOW A KISS!!
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2013, 05:15:04 pm »

Estelle reading!!!
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2013, 06:17:20 pm »

Awwwww she's so sweet , little Estelle.  flower

I saw a photo where Prince Carl's current girlfriend Sofia H. was seated in the same row near his ex-Waity Katey girlfriend who hung on for years.  sly

[/URL]
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2013, 06:35:47 pm »

The ex-girlfriend is of best friends of Madeleine, right? At least, is what I read. easter-lol

Victoria & Daniel/Madeleine & Chris
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2013, 06:38:56 pm »

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2013, 06:41:14 pm »

flirt One More? flirt

loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2013, 06:54:57 pm »

Emma is besties with Madeleine so it's one of the rumoured reasons why Madde didn't like Sofia.

Love the gifs, thank you Diana!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2013, 07:07:39 pm »

Yes, great gifs dianab.

I read that Chris Oneil's sister's are both Countesses. Anyone know their titles?

I like the family tiara's they were wearing from their husband's families.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2013, 07:17:36 pm »

From his mother side one is a austrian countess but the other one is married to the grandson of an english duke but has no title.

Pic http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/736x/38/4a/23/384a23ff6b8ffcea58a2300084ac95f2.jpg

Tatjana d'Abo and Countess Natascha von Abensperg und Traun

However, there is nothing about his paternal sisters.

One of them cried during the whole ceremony and the other two seem to be twins.

I still haven't be able to know who were the three teenagers in the first row next to his sisters.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2013, 07:23:59 pm »

I was wondering about the teens in the front row, they were so cute. They looked like they were in total gossip-girl mode, taking in everything. I thought they were young Aristocratic cousins for some reason. They just looked so comfortable with it all.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2013, 07:27:43 pm »

^^ I suppose they are the daughters of his sisters. But I have not been able to found out from which ones.

There is a lot of confusion about his family in the press. I've read a couple of times that Eva has six children! She only has three.

No one has done a bit of research on the paternal line. I've read in the scandinavian mob that one of his aunts was a nun but nothing more.

Then there is the Charles-Eva connection which is super juicy but apart from the DM we haven't read more about that.

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2013, 07:42:32 pm »

I'm glad you enjoyed the gifs  flower

IIRC when Chris started be seen with Madeleine and reported as her boyfriend was some Swedish newspaper that said/reported that his mother was mistress of Charles in 1986.

Emma is besties with Madeleine so it's one of the rumoured reasons why Madde didn't like Sofia.
Yes, I remember this story. But Sofia was seen with CP when he was visiting Madeleine in NY, I do think. I do think they were also seen in Paris. I remember an story that Chris would have moved to Florida because of his job and Madeleine was sad and then CP had visited her in NY and take Sofia together!

I believe many of teens girls in the front row may be his nieces - daughters of his sisters, some of girls I think had quite an resemblance to his sisters.

What you guys think of King in wedding??  blink
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:49:02 pm by dianab » Logged
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2013, 08:03:52 pm »

So is the rumour that Eva dated Charles? I'm lost ...sorry.

Dianab, what do you mean about the King? I'm lost on that too, was he behaving odd or something?

[/URL]
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2013, 08:11:55 pm »

I think the King was more happy and at least (looks) content in wedding of Victoria, IIRC whole thing and how he was looking in Victoria's wedding. While could be seen how happy & proud was Silvia, Vcitoria, Estelle & Daniel too. Note at King during the part of vows. IMO the man WAS NOT demonstrating much emotion... Are the scandals keeping hitting him in Sweden? During this wedding appears me the things between him & Silvia are pretty bad dontknow
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2013, 08:12:17 pm »

^The king had a face like he wanted to be anywhere than there but it's his usual face as he would prefer going partying with tarty woman.

Eva didn't "date" Charles, rumour has it they had an affair on 1986 and Eva had to leave once through a window so Diana wouldn't catch them.

His German mother, Eva, is a former girlfriend of Prince Charles, and made headlines in Britain in 2003 when she invited Charles and his then-mistress Camilla to the Amadeus festival, a high-society celebration of Mozart's music which she organises annually in Salzburg, Austria.

When the Prince arrived at the festival, Eva greeted him with a warm embrace and kiss - to the evident discomfort of Camilla, who would go on to marry Charles less than two years later.

Charles and Eva apparently met at a polo match and started an affair in 1986, when his marriage to Princess Diana was starting to break down.

One anecdote claimed that the couple were nearly caught in flagrante by Diana herself when she walked in to the changing room at the Guard's Polo Club in Windsor, where Charles and Eva were being intimate.

The story goes that Eva had to be 'bundled through a window' to stop the Princess discovering her husband's infidelity.

The Mail on Sunday even reported that Palace insiders had tried to encourage Charles to rekindle his relationship with Eva, in an attempt to stop Camilla joining the Royal Family.

St James's Palace denied that the Prince had had a romantic relationship with Eva, while she told the Mail that she invited him to Salzburg 'because I know he is a classical music lover'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2223019/Princess-Madeliene-Sweden-announces-engagement-British-American-banker-New-York-proposal.html

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #117 on: June 15, 2013, 08:31:32 pm »

laugh Oh my I think Chris's mom is going to be quite the headline getter.

She has that hardened climber look. You can tell she's not easily pushed out of the way and will do whatever it takes to get a leg up.....no pun intended.  laugh

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #118 on: June 15, 2013, 08:33:24 pm »

I think she is already in the top and doesn't have to climb anymore. Not like others *cough, cough*. So she will continue her life without much press IMO.

HC
Countess

« Reply #119 on: June 15, 2013, 08:42:07 pm »

Lets hope she don't live out her ambitions through her children...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: