Royal Gossip
November 12, 2018, 08:55:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Books & DVDs reviews  (Read 1486 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« on: November 09, 2010, 01:13:43 am »

I went to London last month thumbsup and found lots of nice royal dvds like one on Windsor castle and Buckingham.... loveshower
In the tower shop I found this BBC series about the royals: Harry, William, Charles and Camilla!
They're older (2005) but I never saw them before!
Each dvd is 50min and the titles are:
Prince William & Prince Harry: prisoners of celebrity
Harry: the mysterious prince
King Charles Queen Camilla: into the unknown
Princess Camilla: winner takes it all!
Already saw the first two dvds three weeks ago (the one of harry was pretty cool) but didn't have the time for the other two yet hall-whistle
Does anyone know them?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 02:47:41 am »

dontknow but they sound cool... OT did you take any pics while you were in London?

Loyal Harry-ite#8
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 06:23:02 am »

Yeah got a couple of pic's on photobuck not great, but not terrible either!
Here's the link!
http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i462/akasha2411/my%20london%20trip/

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 10:02:10 pm »

I'm the only one who hates High Society & History of Philadelphia?

I thought that High Societe being more of a musical would be less boring but it's as bas as HoP. It's the same with Charade I could sleep in the first minutes.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 08:26:53 am »

Just started the first of the Trilogy with Book One, 50 Shades of Grey.  Has anybody else read it or all three?  I know it's erotica in scope, but it's shaking up the commentators and all three books are at the top of the NYTimes bestseller list. It's a love it or *despise* it book.  I'm enjoying it, so far.  I've read that you have to understand Twilight to get it, but I never read or watched that.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: