Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 09:04:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Andrew and Fergie ever go back together?  (Read 29706 times)
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #200 on: June 22, 2016, 07:49:02 pm »

I think Andy is still with Fergie because neither one of them can find another partner.  Andy has had girlfriends and apparently has asked at least one other woman to marry him. But he is so crude and pompous the relationships come to naught.

Fergie during her high life days in the US had no interest in Andy - she lived in the US most of the time.  But she wore her welcome out in the US - the Oprah series I think really finished her as it revealed how awful she is - she came off as self pitying, manipulating her kids and unwilling to face her own responsibility for the mess she made.  Oh - and it was clear she insists on being treated as "the Duchess".

They might end up together out of sheer inertia - who else would have them with all the baggage each carries?

Fergie and Andy IMHO are the perfect example of how sometimes a relationship can simply be two sets of pathologies rubbing up against each other.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #201 on: June 24, 2016, 03:46:37 pm »

^who did he ask to marry?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #202 on: June 24, 2016, 07:34:47 pm »

I think he's been turned down since Fergie has made it clear that she isn't going to go away. Any new wife will have to live under the same roof, deal with Fergie doing interviews, among other who knows what antics.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #203 on: June 24, 2016, 08:02:38 pm »

^yeah but I didn't think it was public that he asked someone

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #204 on: June 24, 2016, 09:58:42 pm »

supposedly he asked Amanda Staveley who turned him down because she did not want royal life.
interrobanger
royal watcher

« Reply #205 on: June 25, 2016, 03:31:41 am »

I dreamed last night that Fergie announced that she was pregnant, and it was a serious escandalo! (And, of course, Andrew's kid.) How watching news updates about the EU Referendum morphed into a semi-royal pregnancy in my brain is beyond me...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2016, 03:45:42 am »

With Fergie, just about anything is possible.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #207 on: June 25, 2016, 01:06:49 pm »

In my opinion Andrew is with her because he has pity on her and I think she would marry him again.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #208 on: September 15, 2016, 10:17:54 pm »

She had a free ride once she married Andrew and blew it big time. Messing with so many other men, spending like crazy, and go figure, all those messes that she made of herself post-divorce.

Val
Princess

« Reply #209 on: September 16, 2016, 08:56:39 am »

Her silence is bought as she knows all his very dark secrets according to those close.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #210 on: September 16, 2016, 09:29:28 am »

^ Yes, it can be true.

india
Princess

« Reply #211 on: September 16, 2016, 12:26:17 pm »

He is not a nice person at all; however, for all of his shortcomings, he would be a fool to align himself with this walking disaster.
lesken
royal watcher

« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2017, 06:35:13 pm »

They are one couple that did better together divorced than married. And, I think they just wanted an open marriage all alone and couldn't have one in the Royal Family. So being divorced served them better.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #213 on: August 03, 2017, 08:23:00 pm »

Well, both are such a mess that all they have is each other. I do believe that she's hankering after remarriage and I think it will in fact happen. With Philip retiring I am certain we will see more of Fergie being part of the official retinue at Ascot and other places, maybe even garden parties.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #214 on: August 06, 2017, 09:48:05 pm »

Many of them have open marriages more or less. The problem was that Fergie did not know how to behave. She was really not princess material in any sense.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #215 on: August 08, 2017, 11:04:02 pm »

I guess this fits here?

They really are the FRIENDLIEST of divorcees: Airmiles Andy and ex-wife Fergie head to Scotland in a private jet with Eugenie to holiday with the Queen at Balmoral (but at least he's paying for the plane)

Prince Andrew and the Duchess of York flew to Aberdeen to see the Queen
    The happily divorced pair were joined by younger daughter Princess Eugenie, 27
    They are expected to spend several weeks at the Scottish estate, Balmoral

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4772776/Duke-Duchess-York-head-Scotland-Eugenie.html
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #216 on: August 10, 2017, 04:36:48 am »

How Fergie fought her way back into the 'Firm': But as Andrew drives her to Balmoral, royal aides worry about the damage she can inflict on the monarchy
Those familiar with the Duchess say that in true Fergie denial mode, she’ll be waltzing around the castle as if nothing scandalous had ever happened.

Yes, the toxic trail left by the Duchess is long and unedifying. But for the Queen, having her favourite son and his family by her side on her summer holiday is crucial. And if the invitation must, at Andrew’s insistence, include the ex-wife — then so be it.
In April, Sarah unexpectedly turned up in a semi-official capacity at Pitch events at St James’s Palace — despite the resolve of Princes Philip and Charles that she should have no formal role connected with the Royal Family. Yet the couple posed happily for photos together.

/quote]
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4777058/How-Fergie-fought-way-Firm.html#ixzz4pJpICeMM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Why the queen gives into this bloated over indulgent fool's beyond me. What a total mess. I'd quite as well if I havd to deal with him and this idiot he married.

Keep Calm and Carry On
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #217 on: August 10, 2017, 09:04:22 pm »

Smokescreen for something else going on perhaps?
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #218 on: August 10, 2017, 10:32:05 pm »

Sarah has been making this annual trip to Balmoral for a number of years now. She will be gone, along with the rest of the Yorks, by the time Philip joins the Queen.

Last year Eugenie reportedly took Jack and Sarah's visit was put down to Eugenie asking the Queen's permission to marry - a permission she no longer needs anyway so that excuse didn't wash.

The year before Beatrice was with her parents and it was Beatrice who reportedly was asking permission to marry - again something she didn't need by then and we all know how that ended.

The reality is that the Queen actually enjoys Sarah's company. Always has. But she also understands Philip's antipathy and so, just as at BP, she sees Sarah when Philip isn't around.

The York's go with Sarah so the Queen sees some of them as a family, if not all, but they also don't stay for long - just like Christmas where they stay at Sandringham for less than 24 hours (like most of the family) - the evening present opening, sit down tiara dinner, 2 church services on Sunday morning, lunch and the Queen's Christmas Message and then they are off, along with Camilla and Charles, Harry and sometimes Anne's family as well.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #219 on: August 11, 2017, 06:26:39 am »

They have never really been apart.   Once Philip dies there will be no more sneaking around.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: