Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 11:49:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Andrew and Fergie ever go back together?  (Read 29605 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #220 on: September 03, 2017, 10:33:01 pm »

^Right. Considering Charles was allowed to marry Camilla, I don't see how Sarah and Andy won't eventually marry again.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #221 on: September 04, 2017, 11:10:10 am »

Once the new baby is here - in about six to seven months time - Andrew won't need permission to marry at all. He will be able to marry whomever he pleases and keep his place in the line of succession and not thing one anyone can do about it. That is one of the major results of the recent Succession to the Crown Act - only the first six need permission and after the new baby Andrew will be down to 7th. If twins Harry won't even need permission.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #222 on: September 04, 2017, 01:06:28 pm »

Well heaven help us because we are all to aware of the trash harry mixes with
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #223 on: September 04, 2017, 05:39:14 pm »

For the life of me I have no idea why HM likes Fergie; Fergie cheated on her favorite son Andrew and was a huge factor in the cutbacks like the loss of the royal yacht.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #224 on: September 04, 2017, 07:49:58 pm »

^^^ He won't need permission, but I think if they are to remarry they'll wait until Phil is gone, like C&C waited for Liz the q mum to pass first. Andrew's and Fergie's only true obstacle is Phil. Liz likes Fergie still and has welcomed her back, and she's with Liz but only when Phil isn't around.
If Liz & phil are gone, and no new babies come excpet no Cambs 3, then Andrew will again need permission (from Charles) and Charles doesn't have much right to say "no" if we're honest.
I saw in an article an old pic of Fergie, from c 2000, and she wore her engagement ring & wedding ring on her left hand ring finger, plus the Cartier trinity ring and I think also a signet ring. She might wear that set often and pretend they're still married...
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #225 on: September 04, 2017, 08:15:46 pm »

I think that fantasy is a strong element in Fergie's life and I do believe that Fergie misses her "HRH" and misses belonging somewhere. Since her divorce she has been adrift and she's certainly been unhappy. Restoration to the royal fold would in fact be her one-upping Diana, who would never be accepted back in.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: