Royal Gossip
August 21, 2017, 12:53:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Andrew and Fergie ever go back together?  (Read 27665 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2013, 09:07:08 am »

^ I think to the contrary they would be happy to have Sarah under control again ... no one likes the idea of her on the loose ...

If Sarah is out of control, that is her problem and shouldn't be made that of the courtiers. She might be an asset, or more likely a horrific liability; she's still stumbling around with a wrecked life and can't get herself together long enough to change. The Court has enough problems and let her run loose and ruin her life. You don't have her chances, throw them away, and ask for a third chance; her first chance was a royal duchess and the second was as a divorcee who made money and lived very well. A third chance would be a slap in the face to those who have never even had a chance. So frankly let the woman sink or swim and stop leeching off of the RF.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2013, 09:47:53 am »

I'd love it if they got back together. Fergie seems like the only one with enough balls to call them on all of their BS.

I don't think Fergie will be calling any of the royals out on their BS as she will be so grateful to be welcomed back into the fold. I think she will say and do anything HM wanted. Fergie has always brown-nosed HM.

While Fergie has a kind heart and is genuine, she is dazzled by the wealth and status of the royals. She will put up with anything if PA marries her again.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2013, 11:20:34 am »

If they make each other happy I don't see why not wish them the best  dontknow married not married it's clear they never broke up ... and I agree say what you want about them but they seem to have been better at being parents and handling their divorce than other Royals ...
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2013, 12:11:18 pm »

I think it may have already been decided, they will remarry but they are slow dripping the notion out every few weeks or months, to get the public ready for it when it does happen.

I'm not sure when it will happen, but I have always believed it will.

[/URL]
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2013, 03:19:13 am »

If they make each other happy I don't see why not wish them the best  dontknow married not married it's clear they never broke up ... and I agree say what you want about them but they seem to have been better at being parents and handling their divorce than other Royals ...

You've got that right!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2013, 08:18:47 am »

^ The two never gave live TV interviews or participate in books behind each other's backs ... for the life of me I don't get why they are so hated  easter-sly ...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 08:20:32 am by Jane23 » Logged
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2013, 02:59:17 pm »

A lot of people also like them and would love to see a reunion.

[/URL]
india
Princess

« Reply #187 on: October 02, 2013, 09:18:01 pm »

IMO, I think it would be a good thing. I am with you Jane23, I do not understand why they are so hated. There certainly have been no obnoxious greedy grasping tacky vile in-laws like with the Middlescum Buckets. Let them remarry.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #188 on: October 02, 2013, 09:24:30 pm »

I love Bea - she seems like the best member of the BRF to me. I would love her to become Queen.

If Fergie and PA regroup then it makes them a more stable/recognisable unit. To be honest, the RF needs all the help it can get right now to see off the Midds. The Yorkies could be a formidable force against them.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #189 on: October 02, 2013, 09:57:03 pm »

I wouldn’t want Fergie back on the royal scene again because the first time around was enough for me. Although she was fun and I really like what she brought to the royal family, after a while, she just didn’t seem to get when not to goof around (pocking men’s behinds with her umbrella with Diana at Ascot for example). She’s been given umpteen chances to get herself together and keeps on failing. I’d refer them not to re-marry so she can just chill with him in private. The minute she becomes a royal again, the media and others will start in on her and it’ll be back to square one with her only 25 odd years later.

Keep Calm and Carry On
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #190 on: October 02, 2013, 11:28:49 pm »

I wonder if Sarah decided to make a stand in the press, that she definately wanted Andrew back, after getting wind of Carole inviting Pr.Andrew to Middleton Manor for a shooting party at the neighbor's?
No way Sarah was letting Carole and the Midds get their paws on Andrew.

Kate Middleton's Family shoot up the social ladder

Who can forget those photos of Carole Middleton lying in a wet field at Balmoral wearing a wax jacket and country cords as she and her husband Michael got lessons in deer stalking from one of Her Majesty’s gillies?

That invitation to Scotland in November 2010 was the first real indication that their daughter Kate’s engagement to Prince William was imminent.
The Middletons enjoyed the experience so much that they took to field sports with gusto.

But now they have acquired the ultimate badge of acceptance into the world of hunting, shooting and fishing

Over the weekend, they hosted a shooting party near their new £4.85 million mansion in Berkshire and confirmed their rise up the social ladder by inviting Prince Andrew.
 Carole making lovepotion for Wills
Carole and Michael organised a pheasant shoot at the neighbouring Bucklebury Estate, owned by their friends Willie and Marina Hartley Russell, who were guests at William and Kate’s wedding last year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224618/Kate-Middletons-family-shoot-social-ladder.html

I always wondered if Carole was going to try to fix Pr.Andrew up with Pippa or maybe checking him out for herself?  blink  Shocked

« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 11:31:10 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #191 on: October 03, 2013, 08:31:54 am »

^ Carole wouldn't want to cross Sarah ...
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #192 on: October 03, 2013, 12:28:14 pm »

I don't know. I don't think Fergie is all that tough. She reminds me of an exuberant puppy, who just wants to be loved and have fun. There is no nastiness in her and she hasn't got the sheer calculated venom of Carole.

The person who could have dealt with Carole was Diana.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #193 on: October 03, 2013, 01:19:28 pm »

Many a girlfriend have tried to pull Andrew over the years and Sarah always has managed to back them off eventually. 

...but I do think Diana was quite adept at knowing how to put the sting in and Carole would have known not to try with William, if Diana were alive. It would have been quite interesting to watch Di in action.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #194 on: October 03, 2013, 03:08:54 pm »

I wonder how different things would be if Sarah were not allowed to live at Royal Lodge; Carole vs. Fergie would end up being entertaining, frankly, I think Carole would win since Carole has her baggage, but Fergie has worse. Fergie had her chances in life and bluntly put, I don't think Ferige has learned a single sorry thing about her mistakes.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #195 on: October 03, 2013, 03:39:27 pm »

The only reason Carole managed to win William was because he was weak and willing. All of Carole's efforts towards others within the royal and aristo circle have failed, both Pr.Harry and Guy Pelly have warded off plays for their hands ,in wooing them towards the Middleton's. I don't think Carole is any more powerful than the subject she is stalking is weak or should I say, her power only comes if the subject she is stalking is weak to her ( and her family's) moves. I think she only is where she is now(gramps to future King) because William was weak and willing. She hasn't been successful with any other royals or aristos, she and Pippa have probably plotted on several we don't even know about.

I think Sarah although lacking a great deal of common sense in handling herself at times, definitely has known how to keep Andrew on the hook. I think at this point no one (not even Carole) could come in between that and I do believe Carole was making a play for him ( for whatever reason) with the shooting party invite.

IMO

I agree, it would be quite a sight to see Carole and Sarah battle it out.

I do wonder what dynamics will change if Sarah does re enter the HOW , would Sarah re entering even matter to the other RF members at all? Would Kate even care?  huh Would others besides Phillip care, I wonder?

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #196 on: October 03, 2013, 04:52:45 pm »

No doubt Carole was kissing his behind ... I think it was because things were tense between Kate and The Princesses ... and then we had Cressida  eating cookies ...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #197 on: October 03, 2013, 06:29:37 pm »

The only reason Carole managed to win William was because he was weak and willing

William also didn't have someone looking out for him; Charles was busy with Camilla, HM with her duties and responsibilities (apparently too busy for the prince who was supposed to be the next generation), and Harry had his military responsibilities and I don't think any of his friends were unwilling, but Kate insinuated herself quickly and cut him off.

If HM had roped him in, if Charles had not worked on Camilla and told Camilla to get on with it (like he did to Diana) then William wouldn't have been left floundering. If he and Harry had bonded properly and ended up a tight unit then I believe he would have been in a healthy family dynamic and he would have put Kate in her place.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #198 on: October 03, 2013, 07:51:06 pm »

Yes that's true.

[/URL]
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2016, 03:23:51 pm »

In other photos Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson are seen standing next to each other. They’re not touching but you can tell they are just itching to hold hands but practice restraint. We guess 24 years of pretending you don’t really still love each other has helped the couple practice that restraint.
What’s going on between Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson? Are these two ever going to cut the cord completely? Their daughters Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie are grown women with lives of their own.

vivid imagination or the truth??

source: http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/kate-middleton-disgusted-prince-andrew-and-sarah-ferguson-reunion-at-royal-ascot-disrespectful-to-queen-elizabeth/?utm_source=laineygossip.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_article
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: