Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 12:07:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Andrew and Fergie ever go back together?  (Read 30445 times)
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2013, 07:56:35 pm »

I hope they do get remarried at some stage.  I think both have grown, besides which, I always liked Fergie from what I did see of her.  She's always been my favorite.

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #161 on: August 30, 2013, 05:54:18 am »

Deflect and redirect.  Spin, spin, spin.

This is classic PR.

The acceptance of Fergie, by the Queen and the public says everything about the BRF's current standing.

Camilla, Kate, Charles, Wm, etc...are so despicable that Fergie looks good.

I have an issue with Fergie's character and I refuse to lower my standards and expectations just bc HM has none.

If Andrew were a political figure, he'd probably have to forfeit his office after her last scandal.  I don't take issue with them remarrying as long as he retires from his royal duties.

If Fergie is let back in, Kate will never go away.

Obviously, things are so bad that letting Fergie, that breath of fresh air back into the fold is seen as a solution.

I see it as a setup, Chuck will use Fergie for a bit, to get support for the monarchy back up and then throw Sarah under the bus when he and Cam need to divert attention away from some other scandal.

The other likely scenario is that Chuck will use this to strip Andrew of his working royal status and start downsizing sooner rather than later.

There is a method to the Firm's madness.  Perhaps the Queen has had it with Charles and his boys.  Maybe she thinks remarriage makes the York family's position more secure.  I hope that's not the case.  Her energy would be better spent promoting Sophie and Edward.

The simple explanation is Andrew threw one if his fits and said if I can't stand on the balcony than I'm going to marry Fergie, again.  

I just don't believe any of this is about love.  Fergie and Andrew have a business relationship first.  Something's up and it's not a love story.

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #162 on: August 30, 2013, 08:35:28 am »

I'm team Fergie & Andy! I think they should re-marry!
I think it's just paper work they are living as a married couple already !!!
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #163 on: August 30, 2013, 04:16:26 pm »

Fergie and Andrew were always my fav. royal couple.......I'm glad that things seem to have come full circle.

Let her in BRF....if you can let Chuck marry his longtime DIVORCED mistress, letting Fergie back in...with her full HRH restored should be a no-brainer.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #164 on: September 03, 2013, 03:43:37 am »

Could Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson be about to remarry?

THE Duke and Duchess of York are enjoying a romantic Mediterranean holiday amid growing rumours that they plan to remarry.

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson have spent the past fortnight at a rented villa in the exclusive Spanish resort of Sotogrande.

The pair, who separated in 1992 and divorced in 1996, have described themselves as the “world’s happiest unmarried couple”.

The Queen invited the once-disgraced Fergie to stay at Balmoral Castle in Scotland last month for just the third time since she left the Royal Family.

Although Her Majesty has a soft spot for her former daughter-in-law, Prince Philip has described her as “pointless” and “odd” and would never allow Andrew to remarry her while he is alive.

Insiders have told how Sarah would love to do so once Philip has passed away and tells friends it is “only a matter of time”. The couple, both 53, were joined in Spain by daughters Beatrice, 25, and Eugenie, 23.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/425983/Could-Prince-Andrew-and-Sarah-Ferguson-be-about-to-remarry

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #165 on: September 03, 2013, 03:46:08 am »

Could Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson be about to remarry?

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson have spent the past fortnight at a rented villa in the exclusive Spanish resort of Sotogrande.

The pair, who separated in 1992 and divorced in 1996, have described themselves as the “world’s happiest unmarried couple”.

The Queen invited the once-disgraced Fergie to stay at Balmoral Castle in Scotland last month for just the third time since she left the Royal Family.

Although Her Majesty has a soft spot for her former daughter-in-law, Prince Philip has described her as “pointless” and “odd” and would never allow Andrew to remarry her while he is alive.

Insiders have told how Sarah would love to do so once Philip has passed away and tells friends it is “only a matter of time”. The couple, both 53, were joined in Spain by daughters Beatrice, 25, and Eugenie, 23.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/425983/Could-Prince-Andrew-and-Sarah-Ferguson-be-about-to-remarry

Oh snap! Fergie gets an invite to Balmoral but the Midds don't? BURN!!!!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #166 on: September 03, 2013, 09:37:09 am »

So cool !!!  easter-bunny Go Andrew and Sarah !!!  easter-lol
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #167 on: September 03, 2013, 08:23:16 pm »

I think that Prince Phillip is a selfish old coot........and with his history of philandering on HM, he should hardly talk about his ex-daughter-in law.

I hope that they get remarried!

india
Princess

« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2013, 08:46:07 pm »

Ditto
india
Princess

« Reply #169 on: September 03, 2013, 08:59:22 pm »

I cannot enter the Cambridges sites. It says "data error". Someone is mucking with us. me thinks. Any suggestions?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #170 on: September 03, 2013, 09:53:31 pm »

I've been getting that too.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Venus De Milo
courtier

« Reply #171 on: September 03, 2013, 10:43:07 pm »

I havn't either been able to enter the Cambridges site, it's incredible annoying.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #172 on: September 03, 2013, 11:50:23 pm »

I just got into a Kate thread ,finally after all day.

[/URL]
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #173 on: September 30, 2013, 02:51:16 pm »

Sarah Ferguson-"He's still my handsome prince" fuels re-marriage rumours to Prince Andrew

The 53-year-old, who divorced the Duke of York in 1996 after 10 years of marriage, hinted that there might be a reconciliation in the future after admitting: "He is still my handsome prince."

The couple have always remained close since their public divorce seven years ago, after insisting that they would remain a stable family unit for their daughters Beatrice and Eugenie.

And during an appearance at a literary festival yesterday, Sarah refused to deny rumours that they were getting back together.

"He'll always be my handsome prince," she said.

"It's really lovely that we are still a family and the story has a happy ending all the time."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/433326/He-s-still-my-handsome-prince-Sarah-Ferguson-fuels-rumours-she-could-re-marry-Andrew

wed Is she hinting there's a possibility, soon?

[/URL]
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2013, 02:59:35 pm »

It's front page on today's Telegraph - just seen it. That does seem to be what's being hinted at. I wonder if this is why "someone" tried to trash Bea in the M at the weekend.

Is someone getting worried that the Yorks might actually be getting their act together?

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #175 on: September 30, 2013, 03:43:21 pm »

Sarah Ferguson-"He's still my handsome prince" fuels re-marriage rumours to Prince Andrew

The 53-year-old, who divorced the Duke of York in 1996 after 10 years of marriage, hinted that there might be a reconciliation in the future after admitting: "He is still my handsome prince."

The couple have always remained close since their public divorce seven years ago, after insisting that they would remain a stable family unit for their daughters Beatrice and Eugenie.

And during an appearance at a literary festival yesterday, Sarah refused to deny rumours that they were getting back together.

"He'll always be my handsome prince," she said.

"It's really lovely that we are still a family and the story has a happy ending all the time."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/433326/He-s-still-my-handsome-prince-Sarah-Ferguson-fuels-rumours-she-could-re-marry-Andrew

wed Is she hinting there's a possibility, soon?

I wonder if the courtiers are working out escape routes and others are planning on walking into the ocean together.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #176 on: September 30, 2013, 04:13:52 pm »

^ I think to the contrary they would be happy to have Sarah under control again ... no one likes the idea of her on the loose ...
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #177 on: September 30, 2013, 06:21:48 pm »

IMO Sarah has a considerable strength that is needed by her immediate family, Andrew and the two princesses.
Regardless of the past she would be a great asset to have on side if it all went south because of WK.
I think she'd be more than a match for Carole, or Camzilla for that matter.  I think they need her, even if
some don't want to admit it.  Time to come back together;
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #178 on: September 30, 2013, 11:24:26 pm »

I'd love it if Sarah and Andrew got remarried!  With all of their faults...I look at their girls and think that they did something right together in raising them.  Besides a bit of naughty behavior (something to be expected for 20 somethings), they seem to be good caring girls!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #179 on: October 01, 2013, 04:05:24 am »

I'd love it if they got back together. Fergie seems like the only one with enough balls to call them on all of their BS.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: