Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:01:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Andrew and Fergie ever go back together?  (Read 30450 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2013, 01:08:45 pm »

I believe if they do remarry, the wedding would be small,because the Palace would desire it be done that way. Small, as tasteful as possible for these two.

I think Sarah would actually sell more women's magazines than Kate does. Sarah although a mess at times in her own life and as a royal wife we know all the scandals, but she is more likeable than Kate IMO.

I think marriage is in the cards for these two.

[/URL]
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2013, 02:54:06 pm »

^ Yes so do I. A low key affair like Princess Anne's to Tim Lawrence at Crathie. Yes and Sarah can shift magazine because she's good copy - loads of drama, often looks a mess, outspoken...what's for an editor not to like?

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
dianab
Countess

« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2013, 03:50:21 pm »

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2013082614277/sarah-ferguson-prince-andrew-not-rekindling-romance/
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2013, 04:03:39 pm »

It might even set a precedent for couples who remained friendly after divorce to start remarrying if they feel so inclined. That alone would be something nice; I wonder if Charles and Diana might have followed their lead in the way they've behaved and contemplated remarrying at this point in time.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2013, 10:14:29 pm »

That's why I felt the Queen should have, at that time demanded NO divorce and made Charles stick with his marriage to Diana(so what if he moaned about his tampon-mistress ) Sometimes years down the road couples come out the other side and things mellow out or things are renewed somehow. Diana loved Charles I think if they never divorced and he  let Camilla stew in the country side and let Camilla go, Diana would have forgiven him and tried to make the marriage work.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 10:16:29 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
dianab
Countess

« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2013, 10:18:43 pm »

Well, with all this Remarriage rumours, italian mag remember because what led them to/they got divorced: laugh
http://www.oggi.it/focus/reali/2013/08/26/sarah-ferguson-e-andrea-dinghilterra-tornano-insieme-ecco-le-foto-scandalo-che-li-fecero-divorziare/
http://www.oggi.it/focus/gallery/sarah-ferguson-e-andrea-dinghilterra-tornano-insieme-ecco-le-foto-scandalo-che-li-fecero-divorziare/?pid=18246

PS.Sorry, moderators if here isnt the place to post it  flower
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 10:20:27 pm by dianab » Logged
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2013, 10:27:42 pm »

Gawwd how could she go from gorgeous dark haired Prince Andrew, to that man? Yuck, he looks skeevy.

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.  sigh

Were she and Andrew separated at this point?

[/URL]
dianab
Countess

« Reply #147 on: August 26, 2013, 10:30:44 pm »

Now, I dont remember very well, but when came this photos she was in Balmoral, the Diana's chef commented in twitter - times ago - when the photos were released that Sarah said she couldnt stand look in Queen  lmao lmao lmao
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 10:33:15 pm by dianab » Logged
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2013, 11:49:01 pm »

Yes I saw that tweet, haha. supposedly when she appeared for breakfast Pr. Phillip and some of the other royals were either Reading it or had read it , and had the front page of the paper displayed in front of her Seat.

[/URL]
india
Princess

« Reply #149 on: August 27, 2013, 12:34:33 pm »

It makes me sick how the RF sadistic money hoarding krauts would shame Sarah when they have secretly been committing vile atrocities for years. Hopefully, the truth will be exposed. Hypocritical pieces of sh*t.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2013, 03:36:30 pm »

I have to agree with many of your posts about the RF hypocrisy regarding Fergie.  However, and I must put a disclaimer:  it pains me to say this.  However,

I do not think she should be allowed back in the RF. 
I think people ABSOLUTELY deserve second chances, my country was built by people who came here in search of their second chance.  However, this last scandal involving selling access, is just too much.

Sex scandals are embarrassing, but in her defense I am sure she did feel abandoned.  Her little Budgie books were cute and a perfectly respectable effort to provide herself some income, ditto with Weight Watchers. 

However, the very fact this forty-fifty something year old woman has never been able to budget, never been able to live within her means, always relied on her ex to bail her out, is seen taking expensive holidays all the while fighting off creditors is just perverse. 

The RF I agree is sadistic to call someone out on infidelity.  However, in my mind Sarah has a corruption chip that has yet to be disabled.  Had she not been caught in that selling access sting, what would she be doing right now??  Feeling guilty, doubtful, I think she would be buying more designer clothes and going on more luxurious holidays. 

Had she not been caught she would have been making some serious bank, and right now, with Bea quitting her job, Eugenie looking like she is trying to bide her time (I do not believe she is a historian or an art connoisseur) to reward that woman by bringing her back into the fold to enjoy the gravy train that Waity is swimming in I think will be just another nail in the coffin. 

Oddly enough, I do think Sarah is likeable, but that is because we live in a society that says "Sure she has made some mistakes, I would make those mistakes too if I had the opportunity" the forgiveness I see has less to do with outrage and more to do with a little bit of "If only I could have that opportunity to make a fast and easy buck"  she is seen as stupid for getting caught, not the corrupt act she was caught in. 

At her age she continues to blame EVERYONE but the woman in the mirror and that in my opinion is just another example for Waity to follow because neither is capable of making the right, hard decisions.  It is all about them and Sarah is a precedent.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2013, 04:04:22 pm »

the problem with letting her back in is that she runs the risk of getting into corrupt activity on a much higher level and this time with her HRH to get her into better places. She isn't just running through money like water, but acquiring it through borderline criminal activity.

She can't control herself and her scandals are escalating.

Letting her back in would validate her actions and it would also end up creating a huge amount of work for the courtiers, who have enough PR problems right now. People make mistakes, but not these types of mistakes; her only 'mistake' in her mind is getting caught. Not that her acts where illegal, but that she got caught.

I've read books about her and it's been a consistent part that she's never really looked at as marriage material and she is always part of the hard partying scene and at such a young age, she never stabilized and had a solid job and never managed to live a quiet solid life. She was always vampy and a kind of ski groupie.

Not one man she was with before Andrew wanted to end up marrying her, that is something that doesn't make sense.

Everyone is being way too sentimental and no one is really thinking of the effect that Fergie will have if she becomes an official member and then ends up screwing up as she always does. She will have her diplomatic passport, her "HRH," HM paying her bills again so she will have no incentive to change, and she'll live in the other palaces again.

As for being judgmental, no one seems to want to be seen as the 'bad guy,' so they don't say what all of them are thinking.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2013, 04:37:44 pm »

Andrew and Charles hang out with child molesters and Sarah is the one looked down upon. The NOTW piece on Sarah selling access was approved by Andrew because without his approval there would have been no access.

Sarah should be allowed back in the BRF because her daughters are royal princesses. I think Camilla & Kate are worse than Sarah and they are part of the BRF.

The royals deal with despots and tyrants so I fail to see how Sarah could be more corrupt than they are.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #153 on: August 28, 2013, 08:06:23 am »

Oh come on ... I think the marriage was done by the time those pictures were taken not even Sarah is that stupid ... and it's not like Andrew is a Saint ... it's only that he didn't get caught ...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #154 on: August 28, 2013, 09:12:28 am »

I get it that the RF is filled with a bunch of lowlifes, but Sarah is just one more problem that the RF doesn't need right now; chances are they'll be tossed out and I think Sarah is better as a mistress than a wife. Andrew had his messes, big ones, but really, adding another just makes it worse. I'm not saying it's right, but it's how it is.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #155 on: August 28, 2013, 09:28:02 am »

Sarah has proven by her ability to remain silent and take the blame for everything that has ever gone wrong that she is not a problem for the BRF. The Windsor have done much worse things than spending to much which they do anyway as long as it is tax payer money.

Sarah's problem is that she lacks self confidence and over spends on friends and family because she is seeking approval and acceptance. There are many people in the world just like Sarah.

The BRF =
A Queen who plays Ostrich when it comes to her family.
PP is an overbearing racist.
Charles is out of touch with reality and stayed with an ugly woman because she looks like his Nanny.
Anne is rude to the very people who keep her lifestyle for her.
Andrew will pull any shady deals he can get his hands on and is also rude and arrogant.
Edward is still hanging onto Mommy and seeking her approval.

The BRF are no better than Sarah as a matter of fact Sarah has a better heart than any of them and that is where her Beatrice gets it from.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #156 on: August 28, 2013, 11:33:27 am »

^ thumbsup
Adeline
Baroness

« Reply #157 on: August 29, 2013, 02:37:07 am »

No way Fergie would be worse than Kate. I know that she's made many mistakes and embarrassed not only the RF and herself, but I kind of like her.  Embarrassed She at least seems to be a real person with a personality, unlike the rest of the RF.
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2013, 03:20:14 am »

I'm team Fergie & Andy! I think they should re-marry!
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2013, 02:47:16 pm »

I feel HM may be in a frame of mind to tidy up various strands in her family that need tidying, and for quite some time Andrew and Sarah have certainly been that. Also if there is a wedding in the offering for Beatrice and Dave, Sarah would be there anyway as the bride's mother.  Imagine if she and Andrew do not remarry her having to curtsy to Kate.  I think that would stick in many gullets, HM, Andrew's and yes Sarah's and her daughters..
I am hoping for the wedding to be held at Crathie before the end of HM's summer holiday.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 02:50:52 pm by MOSAIC » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: