Royal Gossip
December 11, 2018, 07:38:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: P. Beatrice & Dave Clark Relationship  (Read 33371 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2018, 04:53:43 pm »

^^ That made me laugh more than it should! spy Embarrassed

Yeah certainly, one comment from the article stuck with me and I agree: they got together when they were way too young for marriage anyway (20ish), when you still grow up and likely grew apart in that time... People break up all the time, Bea is hardly the 1st or last. He moved on very very quickly, and she's young if she wants to she still has more than enough time to find someone. She's likely moved on as well anyway (moving on mustn't mean necessarily new arm candy).
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2018, 06:36:15 pm »

IMO I don't think its that she thinks he owes her something, quite the reverse.  He and wifey come to London as soon as possible, and
make a well publicised visit to one of her known favourite haunts.  Seems to me Dave is itching to get back into the social set he
acquired through her, and misses now.  I think he's a user through and through. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2018, 06:53:17 pm »

If he's out and about with his new wife, than that is his right. I am certain that he might run into her and I am certain that he might miss that social set, but she had no problems basically living idly.

I don't feel sorry for her, least of all after that interview that she gave with her sister about having it oh so rough.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #163 on: August 25, 2018, 07:27:21 pm »

^^ It may seem so, but Chil F is visited by literally everyone and their dog... A bit like saying someone goes shopping at X because someone else does, when in fact everyone shops there. So I think it's just a regular haunt and that's why they were there. They all hand out in the same places anyway, none of them has an unusual favourite or regular place. I also don't think that Dave has been frozen out of the set, he's had 10 years to make his connections and friendships and I doubt that people would turn on him after 10 years because of Bea.
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2018, 09:24:43 pm »

I don't follow the York princesses much.  Is this even how Beatrice feels about Dave and his new life, and her sister getting married, or is it just more assumptive, sexist "journalism"?
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #165 on: August 25, 2018, 10:51:34 pm »

^ The latter. Comments everywhere going in the direction of Bea being some old spinster who must be devastated and about to step into the shoes of Miss Havisham. sigh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2018, 02:44:49 am »

Maybe he didn't want to pay her way through life, for the rest of her life, along with dealing with Fergie. Beatrice has no direction in life and it's clear that she isn't interested in living a quiet, stable life. Still jet setting, still wandering, still no firm anchor in her life and most men don't want that forever. They usually want someone who will in fact be a companion and Dave might have realized that he wouldn't want to get Beatrice to settle down.

^^ It may seem so, but Chil F is visited by literally everyone and their dog... A bit like saying someone goes shopping at X because someone else does, when in fact everyone shops there. So I think it's just a regular haunt and that's why they were there. They all hand out in the same places anyway, none of them has an unusual favourite or regular place. I also don't think that Dave has been frozen out of the set, he's had 10 years to make his connections and friendships and I doubt that people would turn on him after 10 years because of Bea.

Thing is, that the BRF can't really effectively socially isolate people like they were able to in the past. The RF is more of a joke and people even in the aristo set are not as easily intimidate anymore. Many have careers, are wealthier, and as a result, don't have to rely on the BRF for much of anything.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: