Royal Gossip
September 22, 2017, 05:36:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William & Kate's Royal wedding website 'deactivated'  (Read 1180 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« on: May 13, 2013, 02:37:14 pm »

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's royal wedding website is 'deactivated'
The royal wedding website has been taken down and replaced with a new website which is built to house information both about the couple and their family.

A spokesman for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge tells Mandrake that the site, which was devoted to the couple’s marriage, has been “deactivated”. Instead, users are redirected to a new website which is built to house information both about the couple and their family.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/10052454/Prince-William-and-Kate-Middletons-royal-wedding-website-is-deactivated.html

Get ready for William and Kate- the family.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 02:39:49 pm »

I can't believe they sell the one million pounds as a great thing.  blink

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 01:18:59 am »

I can't believe they sell the one million pounds as a great thing.  blink

To put the million pounds into context.  Here at the Chicago University I attend there was a Dance-A-Thon where a bunch of dorks dancing the funky chicken every hour on the hour for 24 raised 150,000 dollars.  Just sayin......  Bill and Cathy must not have very good friends, because that is paltry compared to the money bags they have.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: