Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:46:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PC's will: Camzilla inherits all?  (Read 7444 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 08:15:25 pm »

Considering the way William and Harry appear to now ignore their father I don't see why they should get any more from him than they got via their mother who virtually bankrupted him to grab her huge divorce payout.

He will have a will and will ensure that his wife is taken care of. I suspect that the bulk of his estate will go to William - as is the norm - just as the bulk of The Queen's estate will go to Charles. The others will be taken care of of course but monarch to monarch inheritance in death duties free but all other inheritance is subject to inheritance tax (which is why so much of Diana's estate went in death duties). So Charles will get the bulk of The Queen's estate if he outlives her - otherwise William will get the bulk of that estate.

Charles will probably have set up trust funds for Camilla and Harry to allow them to live comfortably and he may also have set up ones for Tom and Laura - particularly as Tom is his godson as well as stepson.  If Camilla has become Queen Camilla any inheritance she gets from Charles will also be inheritance tax free but anything Harry gets will be subject to inheritance tax regardless of where it comes from.

In the normal course of events I would expect Charles to get about 90% of The Queen's estate while provision is made for her other children (and has already been done along with provision for Philip) and then Charles would leave about 90% of his estate to William while some other provisions would be made for Camilla and Harry.

If he dies without a will Camilla automatically gets all the private estate not tied to his titles while anything tied to the titles would go to the new title holder (which is where Spencer was able to treat his step-mother so appallingly because most of the Althorp estate is tied to the Earl).

Charles got his heirs from Diana whom IMO he picked out as a broodmare and treated her coldly after he ditched her. If surrogates were allowed back then perhaps Charles would have had a cheaper payoff but he had to marry the mother of his heirs.  In any case his own flesh and blood children eventually inherited the money, thanks to Diana's will.  I don't think Charles was ever close to bankruptcy though.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 04:50:39 am »

I think that if Camilla even tries to get it all, Harry and William might end up going full throttle on her; as it is they are restrained enough, but after Charles is gone, there won't be anyone left to protect Camilla at all. The flunkies will crowd around William and Harry and William will be Head of the House of Windsor and King of England & Commonwealth.

Charles will probably have set up trust funds for Camilla and Harry to allow them to live comfortably and he may also have set up ones for Tom and Laura - particularly as Tom is his godson as well as stepson

I wager W & H will make that difficult; Tom and Laura have done very well off of the backs of Camilla and Charles' marriage and Tom was supposedly a bad influence on Harry.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 02:34:10 pm »

Camzilla of Rottweil must pray everynight

Please satan , let Chuck the silly git of tampon outlive me
Do not leave me with his nasty spoilt spuds
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2013, 02:20:50 pm »

Camilla has proven to be a master at manipulating Chuck.  So I assume, that she probably made a deal prior to marriage. 

Camilla has Raymill, Kate and her family have Midd Manor. The new generation of wives, appear to have protected themselves against future fallout.

When Camilla married Chuck, she was on even shakier ground.  I can only assume that she negotiated some things up front.  Cam is anything but naive and I don't see her leaving financial security to chance.  Trusts were probably setup for Cam and her kids.  William will receive the most, then Harry. 

Wm and Harry will not be denied their birthright.  The Queen Mother is a good example, she had her own income but was dependent upon her daughter to keep up her lifestyle.  HM is a benevolent Queen and is generous.  I don't see Wm having the same approach.  Cam will be given what is fair by Chaz, Chuck and Cam won't count on Wm to provide for her.

Wm knows Cam knows how to play dirty and has the goods on him.  I suspect he will be civil if Chuck goes first.  Civil but not overly generous. 
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2013, 10:02:22 pm »

If the Queen outlives Charles, have she some power to intervene/interfere in his Will? And tell Camilla bignono you would NOT get it...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2013, 11:40:33 pm »

Despite all that happened, I wager that HM would gladly take up the gauntlet against Camilla with a vengeance. If Camilla hadn't happened, Diana would still be around, being a huge asset for the monarchy, keeping her style up, and providing the press with plenty of things to write about. Diana wouldn't have been driven out of Britain, into the arms of fayed, and then end up dead in a car crash in Paris leaving the princes rudderless and without guidance. So if Charles dies before, I think HM will dole out serious payback.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2013, 07:56:00 pm »

If not for Camilla, Kate and the Middletons wouldn't have happened.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2013, 11:23:48 pm »

You're right; I think that if you are the mistress of any married guy, you have thrown away any chance of marriage to him or any decent man.

Camilla was just a distraction and put things way off track the minute that marriage happened. William and Harry were on track, the RF was calming down, Camilla was accepted as his companion/mistress and if she didn't like it, tough rotten luck. Marrying her to ensure she sits at a front pew was a huge mistake and she's been nothing but expensive.

If Charles goes before HM, HM will make sure Camilla pays in spades for the mess she's made of a lot of lives.

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2013, 11:32:57 pm »

* jumping for joy if that happens
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2013, 11:35:14 pm »

I wager the courtiers will enjoy seeing Camilla suffer; all that work and supposedly Camilla is quite sharp and demanding of them.

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2013, 12:00:14 am »

I thought they loved her, all that sucking up to them.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2013, 03:53:48 am »

Only openly and frankly I wouldn't want to end up being Camilla once the courtiers are under orders by William and (if still alive) HM to drive her out of the palaces. Camilla is only safe as long as Charles is around and I don't believe that the courtiers ever wanted this marriage, or HM.

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2013, 04:54:54 am »

If upchuck dies before Cammie, she'd better run for Raymill and dig in deep. I can't see W&H being nice to her anymore. Fun times coming. tehe
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2013, 12:03:05 pm »

http://i.dlisted.com/files/camillafunny.jpg nervous
Can't wait to see that day.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2013, 12:51:53 pm »

We are all assuming Chuck goes first . Could be rather amusing watching the Wales boys chase her out
india
Princess

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2013, 03:51:02 pm »

I am going to have a huge party when this happens. Nothing better than a gitback party.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: