Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 11:24:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PC's will: Camzilla inherits all?  (Read 7451 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: May 08, 2013, 01:16:51 pm »

Does anyone know about this?
If PC dies before Camzilla will she inherit all his belongings robbing Wimpo and Harry?
Is she allowed to make Tom and Laura multimillionaires while PC's sons inherit nothing but their father's bad reputation?
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 01:45:45 pm »

I am sure Charles has a will.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 01:56:06 pm »

Hmmm..............do they pay inheritance tax ?

Sure HM would ensure they are ok but it should not all go to Camzilla
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 02:02:41 pm »

Better her than Boney so sick of Boney spending his money...
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 02:59:48 pm »

^^
The Monarch's does not incur IHT but not sure about the others. Many royals write assets into trust to protect against IHT. PM gave property in Mustique to Lord Linley who subsequently sold it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 03:01:44 pm by Freya » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 03:16:32 am »

Does anyone know about this?
If PC dies before Camzilla will she inherit all his belongings robbing Wimpo and Harry?
Is she allowed to make Tom and Laura multimillionaires while PC's sons inherit nothing but their father's bad reputation?

The will might be overturned and who knows how nasty W/H might get towards Camilla; Diana and her brother were vicious towards their stepmother Raine and to be completely blunt, there is nothing stopping HM from overturning such a will that would rob her grandchildren (Tom and Laura are not and never will be). When Diana's fther died he requested in his will that Raine be allowed to stay for six months until she found a place, but Charles (new Earl) kicked Raine out right away.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 04:58:15 am »

She will be like Raine Spencer, with her things thrown out in rubbish bags.

He will outlive her anyway... my prediction.    goodluck

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 05:00:12 am »

Possible; I bet the reason Camilla keep Raymill is because she will want a safe place to go right away. Her great grandmother Alice Kepple was cast out almost right away and a lot of past mistresses (even if turned wife) get treated horrendously by the legitimate members of the family.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 09:10:14 am »

Considering the way William and Harry appear to now ignore their father I don't see why they should get any more from him than they got via their mother who virtually bankrupted him to grab her huge divorce payout.

He will have a will and will ensure that his wife is taken care of. I suspect that the bulk of his estate will go to William - as is the norm - just as the bulk of The Queen's estate will go to Charles. The others will be taken care of of course but monarch to monarch inheritance in death duties free but all other inheritance is subject to inheritance tax (which is why so much of Diana's estate went in death duties). So Charles will get the bulk of The Queen's estate if he outlives her - otherwise William will get the bulk of that estate.

Charles will probably have set up trust funds for Camilla and Harry to allow them to live comfortably and he may also have set up ones for Tom and Laura - particularly as Tom is his godson as well as stepson.  If Camilla has become Queen Camilla any inheritance she gets from Charles will also be inheritance tax free but anything Harry gets will be subject to inheritance tax regardless of where it comes from.

In the normal course of events I would expect Charles to get about 90% of The Queen's estate while provision is made for her other children (and has already been done along with provision for Philip) and then Charles would leave about 90% of his estate to William while some other provisions would be made for Camilla and Harry.

If he dies without a will Camilla automatically gets all the private estate not tied to his titles while anything tied to the titles would go to the new title holder (which is where Spencer was able to treat his step-mother so appallingly because most of the Althorp estate is tied to the Earl).
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2013, 09:36:00 am »

^
I read somewhere quite a while ago that Charles has made some bequests to Camilla's children.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2013, 09:18:11 pm »

thumbsdown
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2013, 10:55:44 pm »

Considering the way William and Harry appear to now ignore their father I don't see why they should get any more from him than they got via their mother who virtually bankrupted him to grab her huge divorce payout.

Yes William & Harry ignore Charles just like he did them when they were growing up.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2013, 02:04:18 am »

I find this man and his mistress vile.. and history will record as them as such.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2013, 03:04:48 am »

Yes William & Harry ignore Charles just like he did them when they were growing up.

He did not ignore them when they were growing up at all - he spent time with them - as they were at boarding school for about 36 weeks a year so only needed to think about 16 weeks (and while Diana was alive 8 weeks a year) and he spent that time with them. Camilla of course spent those school holidays with her own children and her husband.

Of course like all young people on school holidays they like to still spend time with their friends, without the oldies around and he allowed them that freedom. He may have made some errors in how he allowed that to happen - like allowing the 'bar' in Highgrove - but what parents haven't made errors in raising their children?

The boys spent a lot of time with him - both before and after Diana's death.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2013, 03:29:11 am »

Propaganda those boys have deep emotional needs that weren't filled by Charles. He didn't teach them much of anything. He was a bad parent and used his own Sons to help his & Camilla's PR. He sold Harry out just so he could appear to be a good Father. Those boys ran wild with no parental guidance from Charles because he was to busy trying to rehabilitate his & Camilla's reputations.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 10:40:14 am »

Propaganda those boys have deep emotional needs that weren't filled by Charles. He didn't teach them much of anything. He was a bad parent and used his own Sons to help his & Camilla's PR. He sold Harry out just so he could appear to be a good Father. Those boys ran wild with no parental guidance from Charles because he was to busy trying to rehabilitate his & Camilla's reputations.

goodpost
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2013, 09:24:39 pm »

He did teach Willy that he could marry his mattress.  Cool
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2013, 08:09:26 am »

If Chuck dies first I can totally see him protect Cam from Willy...so I can totally see her get a lot ...but mostly I think Cam would "retire" in the Countryside with her children and grandchildren and no matter what some think I can envision Harry being the only one of the two visiting her...
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2013, 10:32:48 am »

Harry would not go out of his way for Camilla that would be William doing that. William like useless, worthless lazy women and Camilla is just that.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 07:39:38 pm »

IMO
William & Harry, both of them, have none time to Camilla - and same thing from their part to Charles. No one of them seems have any closeness to any Windsor relative or any royal syncophant (where Camilla fits, she's a Charles'syncophant).  

IMO
They have in common dont wants anything with any Windsor. I also think as William, Harry longed in find an surrogate family in his future wife's family. If when Charles start faltering and Camilla outlives him I dont see anyone from the Windsors helping Camilla, particularly William & Harry. If Harry already have an wife when this happens the situation will be ever worse.

PS. Would NOT surprise me if one day William falls hard for an Republican woman... laundry
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 07:45:22 pm by dianab » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: