Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 09:41:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla is stunning? New PR strategy in the DM  (Read 21591 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2013, 06:09:40 pm »

ick ick
Sooooo Diana was really ugly and crazy and a terrible mother-lucky escape she will never be queen!
http://vikkilittlemore.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/dianawilliamharry.jpg
But Camzilla, there's another story.
Not only stunningly beautiful and glamorous but also a FAR better mother.
Diana's sons are in fact glad they lost their mother and Camzilla destroyed their family because anyone with eyes could see they needed Camzilla's hand to really raise them
Kinda like Catherine Parr really. nervous
http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2007/11/24/va1237279040548/Duchess-of-Cornwall-AP-5767352.jpg
Camzilla's beauty inside and out called for the crown jewels and of course HM obliged immediatey.
She knows to step away when a REAL queen enters the stage.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:13:00 pm by Stephanie » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2013, 10:09:59 pm »

laugh laugh laugh
so bad it became good

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2013, 02:31:44 am »

Some of the top comments on this Boucheron Tiara article are revolting.

She looks lovely. Roll on the red arrows from the unforgivers...

I think Camilla looks great. Have always liked her...especially her sense of humour.

I smell a huge PR rat. Camilla is being desperately pushed onto the public just as HM's health starts to decline; similarly Waity is getting a lot of good press, but most likely from her own family.

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2013, 04:54:21 am »

This is an attempt to take the temperature of the British people, with regards to Camilla ... most won't stand for it, regardless of what the DM allows to be printed.

I do, however,  love her spare tire, jutting out, above the pleats of her dress  tehe

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2013, 12:11:53 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321631/Duchess-Cornwall-As-Her-Majesty-falters-enter-Camilla-Queen-waiting-Duchess-looks-majestic-Prince-Charles-expected-perform-mothers-duties.html ick nervous stop
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2013, 07:13:46 pm »

I'm not aiming to be popular, but I think in other pictures Camilla did look rather nice.

If Diana was alive today, she wouldn't be the young one she was in the picture being used for comparison, and she wasn't ageing well before she was sadly killed.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2013, 07:38:49 pm »

I kind of met Camilla once. I was stood close to by where she and PC was walking. Right stuck up so and so wouldn't talk to any of the public and certainly was not a beauty.

All my life, I've been fighting my way upstream.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2013, 08:53:05 pm »

I'm not aiming to be popular, but I think in other pictures Camilla did look rather nice.

If Diana was alive today, she wouldn't be the young one she was in the picture being used for comparison, and she wasn't ageing well before she was sadly killed.

Camilla always looked hag like even when in her thirties. I think Diana would have looked fantastic if she were alive today. I disagree that she didn't age well.  Diana's mother stayed beautiful and I think Diana would have too.

I don't see Camilla looking "nice" --she seemed very awkward and really needs better foundation garments
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2013, 09:00:32 pm »

IMO Camilla looks ok from afar. But up close she hasn't aged well and her face seems somehow weird (surgery I suppose  bored3).

She also doesn't know how to dress for her body and neither does she have much class walking (see walking the steps at parliament).

It's obvious they are selling a glam version of Camilla now. Jealous of Kate? Trying to make her more popular?  dontknow

They are doing it wrong in any case. They should sell her using other claims because no one is going to say Camilla is stunning for real.

I kind of met Camilla once. I was stood close to by where she and PC was walking. Right stuck up so and so wouldn't talk to any of the public and certainly was not a beauty.

Private or public event? I've always heard she is nice.  flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2013, 09:03:45 pm »

Camilla will grin and shake hands but to me that does not necessarily make her "nice." There are sleazy politicians who meet the public and some do find them "nice".  Camilla to me demonstrates she is out for Number One and stands for the motto that bad deeds bring untold rewards.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2013, 09:05:06 pm »

I meant nice when meeting people...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2013, 09:28:28 pm »

Camilla always looked hag like even when in her thirties. I think Diana would have looked fantastic if she were alive today. I disagree that she didn't age well.  Diana's mother stayed beautiful and I think Diana would have too.

I don't see Camilla looking "nice" --she seemed very awkward and really needs better foundation garments

Jane has aged fairly well so I'm sure Diana would have also. Frances was elegant and lovely til the end. Sarah doesn't look bad either, but I always thought Jane and Diana looked more alike in some ways.
theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2013, 09:34:09 pm »

^ A bit of both, it was at the three counties showground Malvern. I was stood by the enclosure waiting for my friend to meet me, I didn't know they were there they walked past she looked at me, I said hello because I didn't quite know what else to do and they carried on walking. She ignored a few people that day and they parked their car in the most busiest part of the showground and I was surprised that there was more security protecting the car than PC and Camilla. A huge difference from when the Duke of Gloucester was there, he was lovely, although embarrassingly I didn't know who he was until I watched the news.

All my life, I've been fighting my way upstream.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2013, 09:34:20 pm »

good grief!!!  ick
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2013, 11:07:28 pm »

A nice person could not plot and plan the things that C&C did. Their actions show people who are heartless, selfish, thoughtless and cruel.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2013, 01:57:41 am »

Camilla looks like the cat who got the cream .. and to all her supporters.. I wish you such a person to befriend your daughter in her marriage..

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2013, 02:00:22 am »

A vile, cold and calculating woman .. to those who thinks she looks nice .. I wish such a friend to befriend your daughter .. not so nice now eh ?

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2013, 12:33:38 pm »

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 37s
Weather might not be the best in Windsor HShow but it's done nothing to dampen Camilla's glamorous new look with clear umbrella at the ready

It isn't just the DM. It appears to be the new rehabilitate Camilla's image. I guess the trip to Parliament was to make her look regal. A sow's ear and a silk purse comes to mind.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2013, 12:34:20 pm »

Camilla looks like the cat who got the cream .. and to all her supporters.. I wish you such a person to befriend your daughter in her marriage..

Could not agree with you more Tatiana. Camzilla looks very pleased with herself
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2013, 12:35:32 pm »

vomit and cow dung comes to my mind
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: