Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 03:56:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla is stunning? New PR strategy in the DM  (Read 21584 times)
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2013, 11:41:06 am »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/28/queen-camilla-don-t-bet-against-it.html
How do you feel about the prospect of Queen Camilla? Despite publicly stating that Camilla will not be Queen, instead taking on the title of princess consort, in private Charles and his wife are less cautious, and Charles has previously made no secret of his desire that Camila be crowned Queen if/when he ascends to the throne.

And now, with Charles taking on more and more of the responsibilities of monarch, effectively entering into a job share with the Queen, we are beginning to see the first signs of a fresh push for the idea of Queen Camilla to be taken seriously.

This is what the new PR campaign for Camilla is really about.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2013, 02:07:06 pm »

I just don't think that I will be able to watch Charles coronation and I hope that it does not happen for a long time. The DM really seem to be trying to push Camilla now and make her look good. For me Camilla is a lost cause. I still feel that Kate could shape up, possibly. Problem with Kate is that she does not come on her own and her and William are somewhat alike. Both are quite bland.

Do these patronages really help the charity? The Royals don't seem to do much other than visit, say a few words, accept a bunch of flowers and waft around engaging in small talk. The cost of these trips must outweigh any good that they do. Diana did take on some heavyweight issues and raised awareness. Not sure that Camilla and Kate are doing anything like that. I would think that a charity would be better to be sponsored by a large corporate.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2013, 05:26:55 pm »

I won't be able to watch the Coronation either. Waity grinning smugly in a tiara, 'Queen Camilla' triumphantly surveying her people, Charles being as self indulgent and egotistical as ever, with the rest of the RF (including Sophie and Edward) confined to the garbage can nervous
sandy
Princess

« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2013, 06:15:13 pm »

Instead of looking solemn when she's crowned, Camilla will look for the cameras and grin inanely like she always does.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2013, 07:17:52 pm »

All the while wearing Queen Alexandra's jewels. It'll be the ultimate in a desecration of royal prestige. 

I won't be able to watch the Coronation either. Waity grinning smugly in a tiara, 'Queen Camilla' triumphantly surveying her people, Charles being as self indulgent and egotistical as ever, with the rest of the RF (including Sophie and Edward) confined to the garbage can

The rest of the RF being confined to the sidelines might be a blessing in disguise. After all, they'll be best equipped to handle the collapse of the monarchy and I believe that Kate will end up smiling as demurely as possible and take a year and a half off to 'recuperate from the sudden change" (in reality the Midds will dance in triumph around their cauldron in Berkshire and perhaps end up being able to try on various jewels. Kate will RAID the jewel vaults.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2013, 08:06:33 pm »

Instead of looking solemn when she's crowned, Camilla will look for the cameras and grin inanely like she always does.

thumbsup  Yes she is all decorum and grace   laugh

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2013, 09:30:42 pm »

I won't be able to watch the Coronation either. Waity grinning smugly in a tiara, 'Queen Camilla' triumphantly surveying her people, Charles being as self indulgent and egotistical as ever, with the rest of the RF (including Sophie and Edward) confined to the garbage can nervous

Talk about a horror show. Lips Sealed nervous
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #127 on: May 29, 2013, 11:57:52 pm »

The worst EVER!
http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/401479/The-heir-to-the-throne-has-learned-what-love-means
Yes Whiney Boy was so unhappy marrying a 19 year old hot virgin.
He was just wasting away talking to plants until the REAL princess and savior of the realm Camzilla just wiped away his mariage and family as the 2 dime h**ker that she is.
Remember people, we need to worship those two adulterers for wiping out a family and trashing a dead princess and mother who cannot talk back.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2013, 04:44:26 am »

Stephanie ..  thumbsup .. beautifully said. thankyou

Freya
Duchess

« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2013, 07:53:57 am »

When I read that article I felt like reaching for the sick bucket. What a load of crap. William and Harry have been used in the marketing of Camilla. Something does not sit well with Wills at the moment and IMO Charles should not have pushed this woman into his childrens lives. William may not have become so entrenched with the Midds or have run off to  a Scottish University.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2013, 11:29:37 am »

The worst EVER!
http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/401479/The-heir-to-the-throne-has-learned-what-love-means
Yes Whiney Boy was so unhappy marrying a 19 year old hot virgin.
He was just wasting away talking to plants until the REAL princess and savior of the realm Camzilla just wiped away his mariage and family as the 2 dime h**ker that she is.
Remember people, we need to worship those two adulterers for wiping out a family and trashing a dead princess and mother who cannot talk back.

goodpost and that is the nuts and bolts of it
sandy
Princess

« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2013, 02:32:43 pm »

I posted that the mistress who admitted to leaving school at 16 got to be Chancellor of Aberdeen University. She grins and is too stupid to realize how ridiculous she is. Charles I think is going to buy her all sorts of honors then will claim that people have warmed up to her. The DM is the worst offender, they must be on Chuck's payroll.  I really hope this all backfires on Chuckie
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2013, 02:50:34 pm »

^
Why is it that British universities take on chancellors that have little academic ability? Prince Edward has just been made chancellor of Bath University and with his A level results he would have been unlikely to get into university if he had been an ordinary student. I would have thought that a chancellor should have some academic prowess and have published work etc. The chancellor of the university presents the degrees in the awarding ceremony.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2013, 03:02:09 pm »

I guess they put monetary rewards from people like Prince Charles who I think subsidized Camilla's "honor" and perhaps Bath feels it an "honor" to have Edward as chancellor. Edward is not an Einstein but at least got further than Camilla academically.  I think that if this keeps up alumni and other sponsors might get fed up and stop donating. This is bound to backfire and is really making these unis look absurd. There are people who study for years and excel and they can't get jobs as Chancellors even thought they are light years more qualified.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2013, 04:24:43 pm »

Chancellor is the bride of Chuckie

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bride+of+chucky&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ZEC3UYGWAcfSPLLLgMgG&biw=914&bih=432&sei=9UC3UZeYF8qd0AXhp4HgAg#facrc=_&imgrc=wZz8Kf0IPkH__M%3A%3B_2nVV1iC_cKOfM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimages5.fanpop.com%252Fimage%252Fphotos%252F29000000%252FBride-of-Chucky-bride-of-chucky-29020377-1024-768.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.fanpop.com%252Fclubs%252Fbride-of-chucky%252Fimages%252F29020377%252Ftitle%252Fbride-chucky-wallpaper%3B1024%3B768
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2013, 04:46:06 pm »

While wearing Queen Alexandra's jewels; it'll be the one biggest outrage that can be thought of.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2013, 07:32:09 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339691/Behave-Dennis-future-king-Charles-Camilla-make-guest-appearance-latest-edition-Beano.html

Charles does a lot of pointing. Maybe Prince Philip is relieved the two are not visiting him. The DM seem anxious to get Chuck on the throne, calling him "future king" instead of Prince of Wales.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: