Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 05:58:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla is stunning? New PR strategy in the DM  (Read 21583 times)
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2013, 06:55:34 pm »

I waver between 5 to 10 years. I'm not sure if she can hang in there if it gets real, real nasty one day and the press turns. Also she is crazzzzzzzzzzzy to trust Camilla for advice. (If recent reports are true) bored3
The Middletons may want William on the throne but I TRULY dont see Kate last this long in his life... IMO The Middletons could nothing to change this fact. What I believe would happens some time after their 2nd baby is born.

As for Charles, IMO his ego is his WORST enemy.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2013, 07:18:18 pm »

I think that the minute Camilla is crowned, then the way will be clear for either a republic after Charles, or a republic after William, or during William's reign.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2013, 08:30:37 pm »

"Stunning" is one of DM's favourite and most overused words.
They use it all the time to refer to Kate and other average looking women.

Camilla's certainly been looking better but she's not stunning.
Although all this recent Camilla promotion is worrying me, could there be something wrong with HM and/or Phil?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2013, 08:46:57 pm »

I keep saying HM is a lot worse off than we realize and yet no one is believing me.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2013, 08:59:08 pm »

^
I think that is probably because we hope that she is not ill but really we are concerned. It will be a very sad day when Liz proves mortal. The end of the Monarchy as we know it.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2013, 10:27:44 pm »

I keep saying HM is a lot worse off than we realize and yet no one is believing me.

I believe you. I just don't want to if you know what I mean.
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2013, 10:35:36 pm »

I am concerned about her, I think she may have an underlying illness which they won't divulge. Hence the missed engagements and passing on of responsibilities.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2013, 11:01:05 pm »

I think seeing the monarchy slowly crumble, the prospect of Camilla becoming Queen Consort and PW's marriage are all killing her.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2013, 11:53:15 pm »

It could be PP and maybe the Queen wants extra time to spend with him. He appears a lot worse than she does.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2013, 12:13:04 am »

That article saying Marie Antoniette would have survived if she was Camilla, had me almost projectile v :ick:miting.

Has the Palace new PR person gone insane?  nervous

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2013, 01:16:05 am »

I think the Queen doesn't want to do so many engagments, put her feet up a bit, so is taking a semi-retirement.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2013, 09:36:32 pm »

She should be able to take it easy at her age. And I agree the idea of C&C and W&W as the next monarchs are slowly eating away at her.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2013, 03:35:56 am »

The Duchess of Cornwall proves she's as stylish as ever in matching monochrome
SHE'S undergone a bit of a transformation of late, with her glowing youthful appearance at the Queen's speech taking the world by storm.

And Camilla has proved that she is definitely no one hit wonder as she stepped out looking every inch the glamorous Duchess earlier today.

Heading over to St Paul's Cathedral for a memorial service, the 66-year-old looked sophisticated and elegant in a matching monochrome dress and hat.

The navy overcoat was the perfect fit for the Duchess, and the matching hat ensured she sat on the right side of royal glamour.

The blonde teamed her outfit with a matching clutch bag and kitten heel shoes.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/401675/The-Duchess-of-Cornwall-proves-she-s-as-stylish-as-ever-in-matching-monochrome
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2013, 09:29:21 am »

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/camilla-parker-bowles-threatens-prince-charles-make-me-queen-or-ill-expose-your-gay-secrets-photo/
Camzilla changing her tune. laundry
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2013, 09:42:59 am »

How do we stop it ?
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2013, 12:40:18 pm »

Rubbish - that article states that Charles doesn't want to be king! He has been itching to get his hands on the crown for years.

As for the Queen preferring William and Kate, I think the Queen is very concerned about Kate's influence and the rising of the Middleton clan. I am sure the future of the monarchy worries her.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2013, 12:57:59 pm »

thumbsup  ITA The Queen is not going to choose someone else over her own Son. If she were preferring William then why is it Charles that she has doing some of her duties?

I think the Midds have a little something to do with these type of rumors. I am sure Carole wants in BP before long and chances are William & Kate will be divorced by the time he reaches the throne.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2013, 02:36:38 pm »

I think there is also great antipathy towards Charles and Camilla, although William is no longer the Golden Prince who will Save the Monarchy, I think some would take William over C and C.  The Queen would never have Charles bypassed since she already did the damage of sanctioning the marriage to Camilla.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2013, 03:15:03 pm »

I thought that the Queen looked quite well at the garden party. I think that if she she winds down a bit and does not do the long hauls she could be good for a few more years yet.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2013, 08:16:04 pm »

*despise* to break it to you guys, but HM is healthy, and will live a good few years yet.

Camilla might be the one to "go" first due to years of smoking and other bad habits.... if they stop injecting her with lambs blood.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: