Royal Gossip
November 19, 2017, 03:02:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Aga Khan & Family  (Read 8231 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2013, 03:31:22 am »

Sarkozy was a President, he married Carla Brunii   and had tons of nudes all over the place, it was a utter nightmare, she was meeting dignitaries while the press was flashing her nude photos in the days paper.

All the while competing with the crown princesses as a fashion influence/icon. It's a pity that he married her; she sounded like she was kind of like Evita, too ambitious.

Rita Hayworth thought she wanted to give up Hollywood and be Aly Khan's wife forever, but as soon as there was trouble in paradise and reality set in with all the restrictions which she had a hard time dealing with, she ran right back to her hollywood career.

Grace had the same problem; she wanted to go back to do a Hollywood film (MARNIE) and was browbeaten by the protesting public. She apparently got upset and said about the people "how dare they do this to me."

JFK married Jackie who was perfect princess/royal material because she was swell, but didn't advertise herself like an actress, so didn't get a prince. I wonder (I bet) she would have made a fabulous Princess of Monaco after Grace, bringing a lot of class there.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CrystalEve
courtier

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2013, 04:36:25 pm »

Kendra Spears the bride to be looks extremely elegant.

Her blue dress is almost the same colour as the one K. Middleton wore when she became engaged.

Kendra has appeared on the covers of lofty titles like French ELLE, Chinese Vogue, and Dazed & Confused.

Certainly a completely new role for her in the future.

If it's a Muslim wedding I wonder if she will convert to Islam?   
easter-egg-basket
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2013, 05:14:37 pm »

She will probably have to.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 02:56:06 am »

EXCLUSIVE: Aga Khan's son gets divorced from his American wife - as she buys $2.2million Manhattan apartment to start her new single life
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2416176/Aga-Khans-son-divorces-American-wife--buys-2-2m-Manhattan-apartment-start-new-single-life.html

damn I would have ran away from this woman before putting a ring on her she's not all that pretty...and I'm guessing that Money talks and Divorces get the share in Billions...hmm maybe she can get some plastic surgery done with all that money she's milked this prince for ...just saying bored3
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2013, 06:13:49 am »

And in another few years...this marriage will too end in divorce.   

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2013, 06:14:49 am »

Are there no women interested in serious commitment that these princes can find?

I don't think the recent marriage between the prince and the model will work out just fine either.

RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2013, 06:21:11 am »

Its probably not so much the women....but the princes in question.

Kind of hard to be faithful to a woman, when you prefer men in a romantic encounter......Not sure if this is the case with these two princes, but rumors have been floating around for years that the "notorious" playboy (emphasis on BOY) Ally Khan was a closeted homosexual. dontknow
berlin
Countess

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2013, 11:46:42 pm »

Thanks for posting this story.  Don't know why I missed it on the DM.  I always thought Kristin's ex looked a little soft.  But good for her for moving on with her life.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2013, 02:54:18 pm »

I just was the photos of Prince Rahim. Real good looking man.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2013, 03:31:16 pm »

At the time of the wedding I thought she was pretty but in the other photos she looks vulgar.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
berlin
Countess

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2013, 12:34:11 am »

The wonders of makeup.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2013, 12:53:30 am »

gosh yes, I also want a make up artist on call  tehe

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
carolmr
gossip insider

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2014, 12:03:39 am »

Surprised to read on Wiki that Prince Aly Khan was half-Italian.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2014, 04:29:57 pm »

From supermodel to Princess Salwa Aga Khan: Kendra married a millionaire prince - but hasn't given up the day job!

Kendra Spears, 25, and Prince Rahim married last September
    Married in traditional Muslim ceremony at Bellerive Castle in Geneva
    Her title is now Princess Salwa Aga Khan
    Pair reportedly introduced by Naomi Campbell
    Was scouted online model agency
    Best known for participation in Ford Supermodel Of The World 2008
    Current face of Armani Code and Moschino Pink Bouquet Fragrance

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2561969/How-Seattle-sociology-student-Princess-Salwa-Aga-Khan-The-fairytale-life-American-supermodel-Kendra-Spears.html#ixzz2tgxMIGNU

Is this marriage going to work? This prince is due to become the spiritual head of thousands of Muslims worldwide.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2014, 10:45:42 pm »

LOL  you haven't read about his family then

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2014, 02:16:00 am »

Princess Salwa Aga Khan a.k.a Kendra Spears in the W Magazine’s

http://www.wmagazine.com/people/celebrities/2014/09/new-royals-inez-vinoodh/photos/slide/12

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2014, 02:19:01 am »

LOL - she has a couple pounds of hair extensions there - or maybe it is a full hairpiece?

very un muslim look there LOL
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2014, 02:29:20 am »

looks like she can kick your arse in that pic.  kicking your arse and not a hair out of place

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2014, 04:16:03 pm »

Model-turned-princess Kendra Spears pregnant with first child

Kendra Spears, now known as Princess Salwa Aga Khan, is expecting her first child.

The American model married Prince Rahim, the eldest son of His Highness Aga Khan IV, just over a year ago in Geneva, Switzerland.

The news was announced with the "greatest happiness" on the official website of the Ismaili Muslim community – a group of people united in their allegiance to Aga Khan IV.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2014102921646/kendra-spears-pregnant-first-child/

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: