Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 09:22:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Aga Khan & Family  (Read 7242 times)
Snokitty
Princess

« on: April 28, 2013, 01:02:03 am »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/04/prince-rahim-engaged-to-kendra-spears.html
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 02:54:46 pm »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked The Model !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What in the world  Shocked

Bloddy hell !!!!!Congrats to the couple.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 02:57:48 pm »

They are a super hot couple  flirt I cannot wait for the wedding.

The Aga Khans always love to marry this type of women. Let's remember that one married Rita Hayworth.

An article about the family http://www.vanityfair.com/society/2013/02/aga-khan-spiritual-leader-multi-billionaire
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 03:00:33 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 03:28:50 pm »

Thanks for the link ,.They aren't strict if they are allowed to marry a model although she comes with a brain.I wonder what her role will be.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 03:35:37 pm »

^^ Her role is being a good wife and spend his money. That's it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 04:34:51 pm »

Thats kate's dreamjob  Tongue 
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 04:36:38 pm »

LOL if you get to marry a handsome man it's my dream job too  legs

D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 04:43:09 pm »

They are a super hot couple  flirt I cannot wait for the wedding.

The Aga Khans always love to marry this type of women. Let's remember that one married Rita Hayworth.

An article about the family http://www.vanityfair.com/society/2013/02/aga-khan-spiritual-leader-multi-billionaire

Not only Kates dream man but also Pippa's...
Like I said before, there's a ton of princes out there that are not known to the public...  sigh
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 04:46:36 pm »

But they also don't usually like notoriety and less of all if they are from the Middle East

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 04:47:34 pm »

A lot of the dethroned families have HOT HOT HOT princes that are out there, along with HOT HOT HOT princesses.

Thats kate's dreamjob  Tongue 

It'll stay a dream because Middle Eastern princes are BIG on morals when it comes to their wives. They might boink around with Kate and her ilk, but they won't marry them.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 04:59:42 pm »

But they also don't usually like notoriety and less of all if they are from the Middle East

Yes, I know, my cousins are like that as well.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 05:02:02 pm by D.I.R. » Logged
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 07:18:21 pm »

& also I would like to add is that I wasn't responding to you Alex... I was just writing in general of the link you posted. I will correct myself next time that I comment on a post anyone makes & edit a quote.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 08:33:58 pm »

huh I'm confused.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2013, 04:43:04 pm »

U.S. supermodel Kendra Spears to become a princess as she announces engagement

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2316775/U-S-supermodel-Kendra-Spears-princess-announces-engagement-eldest-son-Aga-Khan.html#ixzz2RxgG5eWS

[/URL]
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 05:10:55 pm »

Aly Khan long ago married actress Rita Hayworth, some of the men in the family seem to like showbiz women, models , actresses.

Aly Khan's father was said to be upset by the marriage to Rita Hayworth but dealt with it with grace.

Eventually Rita and the Prince divorced, her daughter by the Prince is Princess Yasmin Khan.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?
Rita Hayworth's Grandson Andrew Embiricos
In Honor of Andrew Ali Aga Khan Embiricos, son of Princess Yasmin Aga Khan and Greek shipping heir Basil Embiricos. He is the grandson of Hollywood legend of the
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig7JgXEncps

Princess Yasmin Aga Khan (born December 28, 1949) is an American philanthropist known for raising public awareness of Alzheimer's disease.

She is the second child of American movie actress and dancer Rita Hayworth, and the third child of Prince Aly Khan, Pakistan's representative to the United Nations from February 1958 until his death in 1960.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasmin_Aga_Khan

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-tyc9&p=princess%20jasmine%20khan&type=

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 06:02:34 pm »

I'm noticing a pattern that the only way to get a prince is to advertise yourself as a model or starlet.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 06:11:02 pm »

yup because pretty women with a fulltime day job  that's not totally focused on their look's (like acting and modelling) just don't need or want a prince (and his status/money) any more, they refuse to become armcandy once married!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 06:32:08 pm »

In fairness, it's not like career women wouldn't want to be a princess (like Maxima), they just don't have the time and money to hang around. It kind of ticks me off that these princes want women to come to them like tarts in a brothel, but wonder where all the nice girls went or why they aren't 'there.' There might be pictures circulating about her and stuff that would be inappropriate for the wife of a man who is supposed to be spiritual leader of millions of Muslims around the world.

Remember the painted saint Grace Kelly? She was lauded as being suitable because she was brought up with wealth (as if being of moderate means is some sort of crime or indicator that someone is not good enough), a major Hollywood starlet (with endless affairs under her skirts, some with married men), and a 'good Catholic girl,' (who had no problems apparently with committing adultery, one with the husband of a supposed friend with hers).

I hope for his sake that his wife doesn't have naughty photos running around the internet or in the pockets of photogs or private investigators.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 07:39:56 pm »

In some cases , I don't have a major problem with "some" of the Princes who won't ever be King, marrying businesswomen- model or actresses (Who are businesswomen also and branched out, running their own brands,and industries,eg; Cindy,Claudia Schiffer make millions of dollars a year on their businesses, these women are also amazing business women, who turned a career into a major business with products, lines of clothing,etc)  or a actress (Princess Grace) If they truly have had thriving careers and are astute businesswomen(like Cindy Crawford,Claudia Schiffer) but.....If the girl is just a tart well....I don't like that.

I don't think a Crown Prince should marry a tart though, it's unseemly and if the woman is a tart , she'll be a utter nightmare all around.

The thing is the Aga Khan has had some family men over the years who chased and sought glamorous women in showbiz and the problem is it doesn't play well when they get them home. Rita Hayworth thought she wanted to give up Hollywood and be Aly Khan's wife forever, but as soon as there was trouble in paradise and reality set in with all the restrictions which she had a hard time dealing with, she ran right back to her hollywood career.

Also another problem with "some" of the models and actresses is they sometimes have past photos or work that can be questionable? Eva's photos when she dated Felipe were a disaster for her and the relationship, also she didn't seem to try to improve herself until much later in the dating game with him.

Sarkozy was a President, he married Carla Brunii   and had tons of nudes all over the place, it was a utter nightmare, she was meeting dignitaries while the press was flashing her nude photos in the days paper.  Shocked

I have a friend or was friends with girl years ago, she was a actress, she married a Count in one of the European dynasties, she became a Countess, the marriage lasted only about three years from what I remember.  Nightmare from beginning to end, the poor Count also young at the time, actually thought he could bring this young actress from hollywood and they'd have a wonderful life together. It failed.  bored3
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 07:47:32 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2013, 01:59:28 am »

What happened to his brother's marriage to Princess Khaliya (formerly Kristin White)?  I read they separated but I've heard no more of it.  I guess we'll see at the wedding.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: