Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:47:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles and Camilla to Attend Dutch Abdication  (Read 2316 times)
discoveryme
gossip insider

« on: April 30, 2013, 01:43:43 am »

Prince Charles and Camilla will get a glimpse of what might have been when they travel to Holland next week to attend the abdication of the Dutch Queen and her replacement by her son.

The couple will represent Britain at ceremonies in Amsterdam marking the abdication of Queen Beatrix and the investiture of her 45-year-old eldest son as King Willem-Alexander, Clarence House said today.

It will be the world's largest gathering of royalty since the Queen's Diamond Jubilee in Britain last year. Crowned heads and other representatives of monarchies are coming from as far afield as Japan and the Middle East 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/394233/Charles-and-Camilla-to-attend-Dutch-abdication
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 03:07:54 am »

How can someone turn the Dutch Royals moment into it being about Charles and the Nag that he married the second time around? I think Charles has enough PR people spinning his nothingness into glory.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 07:07:38 pm »

His PR people have to earn their money some how.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 12:29:21 am »

They do have to scrape the bottom of the barrel  .. over and over .. my gosh  sigh

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 12:54:49 am »

I'll bet C&C are seething it's not them who are taking a throne.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 01:37:37 am »

As Charles said to the Earl Spencer.. at the funeral of his father .. "you are lucky to inherit when you are young " .. not the nicest thing to say at someone's father's funeral.. is it .. sob

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 02:56:11 am »

Upchuck is a childish selfish butthead.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 03:26:44 am »

thumbsup

Limp lettuce of a man, I dread the thought of him ever becoming King.

Long Live The Queen

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 01:49:40 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2317678/We-love-Princess-Camilla--Dutch-party-tell-bumped-Camilla-new-orange-hat-streets-Amsterdam.html
 ick
Camzilla photographed with some tourists and now she suddenly should be called "princess"(massaging PR to let the Wrinkly Homewrecker be called Princess of Wales).
And Queen consort of course.
I guess those poor tourists mistook her from someone from the red light district.
I'm sure there's enough demand for the mistress/nanny variety there without installing this tramp as queen. nervous
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 03:10:15 pm »

The DM seems to have gone into overdrive to promote Camilla. What surprise me is the amount of people who think that this was some great love story. They forget (or don't know) that Charles had other women besides Camilla.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 03:20:57 pm »

^ and frankly, being Dutch, I have no idea who this woman is. She is described being a socialite, but in The Netherlands we don't have a socialite culture. Only a few B-actresses from the soaps or the occasional WAG may qualify as such. But this woman is unknown to me.
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 05:08:46 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2318064/Prince-Charles-criticised-using-3million-feudal-cash-fund-charities.html
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2013, 02:38:58 am »

The DM seems to have gone into overdrive to promote Camilla. What surprise me is the amount of people who think that this was some great love story. They forget (or don't know) that Charles had other women besides Camilla.

The DM likes to rattle the cages of it's readers ...  shifty

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 03:24:14 am »

I think it's a case of forgetting all the other women (and men?) in Chucky's past.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2013, 01:59:33 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2317678/We-love-Princess-Camilla--Dutch-party-tell-bumped-Camilla-new-orange-hat-streets-Amsterdam.html

Utterly cringeworthy. The PR campaign for Camilla has really stepped up lately....perhaps Charles thinks that HM won't be around for much longer and is trying to prep the public for Queen Camilla. I mean, 'Princess'?? The top comments are sickening too
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2013, 02:03:28 pm »

If they love her so much, they can keep her and her bees. We don't want her.

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2013, 03:11:25 pm »

Princess Camilla ? pass the bucket

Surely she wont make the Throne, nor Chuckles

It should end after HM. A vicious adulterous idiot and adulteress should not lead , especially the Church
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 09:59:51 pm »

'snort'
It was an adulter who under influence of his mistress started the CoE in the first place....
I guess it would be a fitting end.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: