Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:22:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla First Overseas Trip (France)  (Read 7984 times)
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2013, 01:29:47 pm »

It's bad enough she speaks English in her mannish voice--I think it can only get worse when she speaks French. She will wear her frumpy clothes and grin for those cameras.

There's always the hope the French might mistake her for a horse, and ship her off to an abbatoir! 

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2013, 01:35:37 pm »

It's bad enough she speaks English in her mannish voice--I think it can only get worse when she speaks French. She will wear her frumpy clothes and grin for those cameras.

There's always the hope the French might mistake her for a horse, and ship her off to an abbatoir! 

goodpost
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2013, 08:12:08 pm »

laugh thumbsup

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2013, 01:11:12 pm »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/10082384/Duchess-of-Cornwall-makes-first-French-address.html ick
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2013, 01:46:06 pm »

"Camzilla"? Does calling The Duchess that makes same feel better about things that happened in 1988? What are we 12?
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2013, 01:55:11 pm »

Does calling William "Willy Middleton" make him a real Middleton? Camilla is called worse and should be very happy that anyone calls her anything besides "The Royal *sleazy*".   easter-bunny
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2013, 02:22:36 pm »

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, takes Eurostar to Paris to learn more about homeless charity

THE Duchess of Cornwall took the Eurostar train to Paris today on her first official solo overseas visit since she joined the Royal Family eight years ago.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/402954/Camilla-Duchess-of-Cornwall-takes-Eurostar-to-Paris-to-learn-more-about-homeless-charity
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2013, 03:03:11 pm »

The visit is being privately funded by the Prince of Wales, who is this week visiting Germany and Armenia.

Chuck is paying for the Wrinkly Homewrecker's exposure. nervous

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2013, 04:59:28 pm »

Hearing her speak French will be...interesting   easter-lol.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2013, 07:44:53 pm »

We may call her what we wish.. and anyone who believes all this PR BS about what a great woman she is, must be about 12.  tehe

CamHilda has been "married" to Charles for 8 years, and this is her FIRST solo trip overseas ... gosh what a work dodger she is.

Diana's  first official visit overseas on her own was in September 1982, when she represented her mother-in-law at the State funeral of Princess Grace of Monaco, she was 21 years old, and had been married for just over a year.

Dare we ask if auld Camz will visit the Alma Tunnel... or visit the Diana memorial there ?

Paris of all places... what a brass neck this creature has !
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 07:48:04 pm by Tatiana » Logged

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2013, 08:40:31 pm »

"Camzilla"? Does calling The Duchess that makes same feel better about things that happened in 1988? What are we 12?

Camzilla is the nicest thing we can call her. Yes 1980 - 1997 she is to blame. FOrgettingthat, telling  him PC to stop having sex with his wife, of course that makes her good. Telling charles no more babies, makes her a saint and the lies, cheating on two spouses make her perfect and traits to admire and aspire to
IF i saw her in the flesh , she is a common lazy tart..............do not tell me she has worked other than charles.Also of note - charles and making him want to be
 a tampon

I am not 12 and disrespecting where my money goes, my tax dollar which I pay over £100,000 a year to pay for her lazy adulterous *butt*, I will call a spade a *lowlife*
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2013, 09:21:22 pm »

worship
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2013, 09:40:29 pm »

Jolly Well said Mysha

I too call a spade an old tart.

She is a disgusting woman who climbed over two spouses and four children to get what she wanted... hardly someone to admire or emulate.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2013, 09:41:26 pm »

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=169679677&EditorialProduct=Royalty

One thing for sure about Camilla is she has a love affair with food. I wonder if Charles ever gets jealous.   tehe
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2013, 09:46:16 pm »

You never see HM The Queen or any royal lady stuffing her face like that.

Line up at the trough Cammy.   screaming

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2013, 02:39:23 am »

She's just nasty.  sauer
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2013, 12:07:10 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2332030/Camilla-gets-swing-things-The-Duchess-Cornwall-takes-Paris-heart-handbag.html
Earlier the Duchess met more than 300 fundraisers as they set off on a Help for Heroes bike ride from Paris to London.

The group included wounded British, US and Canadian servicemen and women and war veterans who are cycling more than 350 miles through the battlefields of World War I and II as part of the annual Help for Heroes Big Battlefield Bike Ride, the charity's inaugural event first held in 2008.

She wished the cyclists good luck as they set off on Tuesday morning from Les Invalides, a military hospital built by Louis XIV in the 1670s for wounded French troops, and which is where Napoleon is buried.

Although I am happy to see that this charity is getting some visibility I find it disgusting that the royals use it for their PR image when the only one who really cares about it is Harry.

The charity received more after the killing in Woolwich than it did from royals using it anyway.

Max Foster ‏@MaxFosterCNN 1m
Proud owners of a slice of sausage tasted by The Duchess of Cornwall in Paris pic.twitter.com/GCmHWcXTYI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLWRqtUCYAEJyNp.jpg

Good Grief these guys lives must be so very sad.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 12:11:54 pm by Snokitty » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2013, 12:38:37 pm »

Max Foster ‏@MaxFosterCNN 3m
Professional grandmother. Camilla hits Parisian street market during official tour and bought five girls dresses

LOL

What a silly trip.

It's not because it's Camilla's. I thought the same about Harry's.

Only interesting thing was the visit to the charity. Today she is watching horses show and shopping  blink

It doesn't look as if there are official engagements today according to the website.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2013, 12:46:55 pm »

It is just another holiday for her with the charity visit thrown in to make it look legit.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2013, 01:06:05 pm »

Dickie Arbiter ‏@RoyalDickie 8m
The Duchess of Cornwall has won over the French with her faultless but English accented command of the language

Well then maybe France is where she should reside. That wouldn't work though because royalty has a tendency to lose their heads in France.   tehe
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: