Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:25:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla First Overseas Trip (France)  (Read 7985 times)
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« on: April 25, 2013, 07:32:09 pm »

And in May - she will be off to France.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/461275/20130425/kate-middleton-duchess-camrbidge-first-official-overseas.htm

« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 07:55:53 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 07:44:01 pm »

[Kate will visit the city for two days primarily on behalf of the charity Emmaus UK, which she has been a patron of since 2006.
Kate last went to Paris on an official royal visit with Prince William in November 2008.
  huh

These statements doesn’t make any sense. Waity being a patron and going on royal visits before she was married could’ve happened. It’d be interesting if the trip to Paris is true. This is because she couldn’t go to Ireland because of the pregnancy but she could go to Paris.  Shocked dontknow
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 07:45:05 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 07:45:53 pm »

^ Exactly!  thumbsup

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 07:49:24 pm »

i don't think this it true guys cause Camilla is going to  do her solo tour in Paris in  May ,and she's going to the same Emmaus place dontknow
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 07:53:18 pm »

She must be completely out of her mind; she's prosecuting a photog (two really) and she is going to France of all places alone?

Any bets that the reaction will possibly be mixed, if not outright negative? Of all the countries she goes to, she goes to France.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 07:55:11 pm »

Britain's Camilla to make first solo visit abroad

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/afp/130425/britains-camilla-make-first-solo-visit-abroad

So Fly in the Wall is correct

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 08:02:24 pm »

She will glory in it and bring her frumpy dresses--she's taking a page from W and K's book and having a "fun" appearance.. Rather creepy for her to go considering  that Diana died in France. I wonder why hubby isn't going with her.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 08:47:30 pm »

Too many 'bad ' memories of Diana's murder may be keeping Chucky away. just saying
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 10:12:22 pm »

She will astound all of France with her sense of style and grace ....  laugh

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 10:21:20 pm »

Don't the French love Mistresses?  laugh

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 10:23:32 pm »

Oh they love them; except when they become wives.

This might be wrong, but I cannot remember a time when a French king ever married his mistress. Or French prince for that manner.

For all their sexual drive and many mistresses, I cannot think of a single one that ever wore the Crown, was crowned in any coronation.

THere was Madame de Maintenon, but she was first a nanny, held off, and then got married to Louis XIV who never crowned her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 03:01:42 am »

I always see Camilla as Catherine Medici ... as opposed to Diane DP.

The poisoner .. Ask Jeanne of Navarre   eating cookies

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 07:09:14 pm »

She will astound all of France with her sense of style and grace ....  laugh

laugh
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2013, 06:31:08 pm »

Roya Nikkhah ‏@RoyaNikkhah 10m
Duchess of Cornwall will make her first speech in French next week during solo visit to Paris for Emmaus charity of which she is patron.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2013, 06:35:55 pm »

It's bad enough she speaks English in her mannish voice--I think it can only get worse when she speaks French. She will wear her frumpy clothes and grin for those cameras.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2013, 06:40:42 pm »

Her sister (step sister) is married to a french man no? Does she speak french?

sandy
Princess

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2013, 06:44:54 pm »

She has one sister (no step sisters as far as I know) who is married to an Englishman.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2013, 06:58:41 pm »

sorry got confused, the relationship is more complex than I thought.  sorry

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 08:58:10 pm »

I'm sure Cammie will eat her way across France as usual.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2013, 01:35:16 am »

Eat and drink her way around France. Could they keep her there ? please France for the sake of keeping us in the EU, take her and show her the french foundation factories there, cos no one likes to see matrons with udders to her knees or heaven forbid ankles.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: