Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 08:59:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Good Bye, Princess" by David Rocasolano (Letizia's cousin)  (Read 46585 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2013, 01:11:55 pm »

^Maybe this was a way to get the papers shown minus the whole situation being uncontrolled.

I can't imagine what a tabloid would have made of them; the tabs might have painted Leti in a much worse light than this book.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sidney
courtier

« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2013, 06:00:29 pm »

An interview with David Rocasolano:

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/internacional/82371.htm

Really interesting. This guy doesn't hold his tongue, that's for sure.

Sidney
courtier

« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2013, 06:14:31 pm »

What was Letizia like as a child?

She was a little monster, the typical asshole. A bossy girl who was always telling you what to do. And a little despotic, too. Time and power have made her even worse. She walks all over people who are right beside her and has no scruples. She radiates insecurity, intransigence, she answers back and cuts you off. She was horrible to her sisters. They wouldn't tell her in face but they would run her down behind her back.

[...]

And how is she like as a mother?

She doesn't take much care of her children. She's got three nannies who work on eight-hour shifts. These girls are never without her nannies. She doesn't bathe her children neither does she give them dinner. She doesn't collect them from school. The bodyguards do that. I think she's turning them into little assholes because the girls think that all their friends' daddies go to work by helicopter like their does. That's why they ask silly questions like 'Why do the other kids don't have a chauffeur? They live in an unreal world.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:17:28 pm by Sidney » Logged

Sidney
courtier

« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2013, 07:24:34 pm »

And how is she like as a mother?

I meant "What is she like as a mother" (just a typo).

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2013, 04:29:36 pm »

Sydney thank you for posting I just read what you posted. I've been out of commission for awhile I fell down the stairs and had bruises all over. It's a wonder I didn't break my neck as I had the tumble on wooden stairs.
Anyway a great article and a real eye opener. Thank you again. flower
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2013, 05:30:36 pm »

sorry  to read that Mon Roi Henry IX. I hope there are no long lasting effects.   Kiss
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2013, 05:58:56 pm »

thankyou Snokitty. I really appreciate it.  Kiss

I don't expect any lasting effects but I fell from pretty high up . My husband and I were at this Open House in Pennsylvania. A house from the 1900's the attic steps were very steep with extremely narrow steps (no longer allowed in newer homes) and though I always wear flat shoes  I did not put my right foot on the step well and fell (imagine a kid's park slide but with wood steps)) all the way down. I hit the sides of my back with the steps, my derrire is all black and blue, both my back shoulder blades got bruised, I scratched and hurt my right elbow because I realized at the last second of the fall that my head was going to hit a door frame so I put my arm up to protect my head.
The poor realtor lady saw the entire fall from beginning to end was white as a sheet and shaking. My husband that was just closing the attic door
(one of those over the head attic doors) flew down thinking I had broken my back. I thought the ambulance was goign to be needed to be called for him. I laid there and told both the lady realtor and my husband I did not have any broken bones nor had I hit my head. My poor husband  took me home (a few hours drive back) and looked like somebody had shot his horse, though he never has had a horse. LOL At my age I better laugh and be glad I didn't break my neck.

thankyou again Snokitty.

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2013, 07:54:26 pm »

To all,
I've put Sydney's link  through the translator but the translation comes out horrible. It confuses all the time she with he among other big mistakes so I fixed it myself and will paste it here for all to read better.
Sydney's link: http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/internacional/82371.html  

"The Royal family is like the mafia"

MADRID. - A few days ago the released  book of David Rocasolano “ Adios Princesa”  David ,cousin of Princess Letizia  has not stopped receiving threats. And just a few hours after opening, they have closed down his Facebook page. It is believed be by the Royal House, which wants to censor his book and his views after having achieved that the Spanish media have not published a single line of text. And this is due to the controversial book  that was not at all liked by the Palacio de la Zarzuela.
In it he belies the image that the media have spread about the future Queen of Spain, to which Rocasolano presents as an ambitious woman, cold, despot and unscrupulous, whom does not speak with hardly anyone in her family and treats  the staff very badly as well as anyone in her service.

It denounces the luxury surrounded by the Royal family with butlers, nannies and bodegas with expensive wines that remain surrounded by sand brought directly from the Jordan River. In an interview with EL UNIVERSAL, Rocasolano, who is an attorney as well as a cousin and a close friend of the Princess, tells how were the years he spent with her, the transformation that suffered after her marriage with the Prince how she became a calculator and cruel woman with her family, whom she rigidly controlled and forced to dress and behave in a certain way.

Why did you write this book?

Because I was fed up with lies that have been published about Letizia and the false image that the media of the Royal House. So my family, my parents and my sister with whom I do not speak for four years, know the truth. And I also wrote it for Erika, the sister of Letizia who committed suicide. Because I think the Royal household was responsible for her death and Letizia also by the pressure to which it subjected her sister.

The preface says that the book is the story of the clash between a great express train, the Bourbons, against a modest caravan of Gypsies, the Ortiz Rocasolano

Yes. They overwhelmed our lives. They ended up with our family. They made us fight between us and we  could not talk  about it. They think that they canot be punished and function as a mafia. They are untouchable and do things that cannot be done but to them is normal . They feel all-powerful. An example is the premarital contract which made her( Letizia) sign to before getting married. They forced her to renounce her daughters if she separates. Something that is illegal because a judge must decide custody. They also tried to keep custody of the daughter of Erika and give her to her  own father. And in my case, I left when I was falsely accused of corruption. As they do with people when already not interested. I always helped them in all. Even when she and the Prince asked me to make dissappear the roles of her voluntary abortion, I did it.

You accused the Royal family for the suicide of Erika Letizia. And even that at the funeral of the young woman, her ex-husband called the King "son of a *female dog*"  and accused  him of the death of the young woman.

Letizia subjected her sister to excessive pressure. She said: you are not nobody, I am the person who people are interested in, so you must not show yourself in the media or make any type of statement. As if you did not exist. I could not imagine that she (Erika) would take her life. I knew she had problems but not to  that extent. Not what she  endured, hse lost the perspective. But it was easy to lose it because when you go to the Palacio de la Zarzuela and see a standard of living out of normal and you return to your House, as it was appropriate, and saw the same can of sardines in the fridge... She was working at a television station and earned thousand 200 euros. The contrast with her sister, who never helped her, was brutal. Erika was great and that one whom I best got along with.

How was your relationship with Letizia?

My parents lived in Luxembourg, I stayed to live in Spain, I spent many weekends at home because my mother and her sister are sisters. And then when I became a lawyer, I took the divorce, separation, did the Declaration of income to her and her family, also worked  in the separation of her parents...

The book tells the transformation of Letizia before and after marriage

She was not aware of where she had  gotten in though she had an idea of the institution and its role as distinct from what was found. She thought that life in the Royal household was different. But then she realized that is not a family to use. That seems more a corporation. The King, whom she calls Lord, does what he pleases, has no affection to anyone other than himself, is a selfish and a self-centered and treats people terribly . And that the monarchs are very cold. Never give kisses to their children or grandchildren. Family meals are very tense because the King and queen have a bad relationship. Boring dinners because you cannot speak of politics, football, or any specific country, since the waiters can be hear. When Letizia realized what was going to be her life of Princess she changed attitude and became like them.

She lived a few months before getting married with the Prince, which was hidden by the media, after the wedding she begun  to fulfill obligations like taking classes of English, Protocol and history of the monarchy. She had go under the the orders of the Kings even though it was not compliant with many of the things she had to do. And it was very hard.

What did Felipe  see in her ?

He fell for Letizia because she was the only woman capable of saying what others dared not. I.e., what you liked and what not. The rest said yes to everything. And also she deceived him and not told the whole truth about the origin of his family. In addition to hiding the abortion until the last moment, when the engagement had already become public.

How was Letizia's as a girl?

She was the typical asshole. A bossy girl which was all day telling you what you had to do. And a little despot. Now the time and power has worsened her. Steps on anyone ,has no scruples. She radiates insecurity, intransigence,  answers poorly to others, snippy.

She is also very insecure, especially when she meets people intellectually superior. And as for the physical  the same thing happens. For this reason she has had surgery everywhere. It started with the nose and followed the Chin, eyes, chest, botox has been everywhere. And has had many beauty treatments. In addition, unlike what has been published in media, she doesn't like reading, or doing sports, or listening to classical music. If she  doesn't have any function, she goes shopping, watches a movie or remains with the few friends that  remain. And also she calls many directors of magazines to tell them what is suitable and not tell what she doesn’t want it to be known. For exchange she gives them photos or any other information they might have interest to know.

And how she is as a parent?

She does not deal much with   her daughters. She has three nannies for eight-hour shifts and the girls are never without nannies. She does not bathe her children or give them dinner. Nor picks them up from school. Bodyguards do that. She’s making the girls like her, because  these girls think all their friends’ dads have helicopters like their dad. The girls ask absurd questions such as to why the rest of the children do not have chauffers. They live in an unreal world.

You have gone many times to the Palacio de la Zarzuela. Is it as austere as some Spanish media have described?

No. On the contrary. It is very luxurious, but the Princes fear that people know the high standard of living with and luxuries with which they live. As you arrive they ask you not to take photos and you do not say anything about what you see. They have many staff at your service. It bothered meto me that I had to push a button to order a coffee. My  face kept falling  everytime I saw a man who every few minutes came to me and asked me wondering: Sir,  do you fancy a coffee? Once my grandmother Menchu asked  for a yogurt and they brought her a tray with 35 different types. All of this made Letizia become as time passed a big despot very despot with the service/staff people.

After all the scandals that have been published about the Royal family, do you think that Letizia will become Queen?

Yes. Since discovery of the hunting of elephants by the King in Botswana, which Corina has acknowledged having taken commissions from the Spanish Government, the scandal of Iñaki Urdangarin and the abortion of Letizia. Even with all that they go with very dignified faces to functions, and showing their faces like nothing has happened. Yes, I think so, she swallows everything.
She doesn’t care either way I don’t think Urdangarin will go to prison but Letizia will become queen .

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:56:17 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2013, 11:10:29 pm »

they really live in another world! blink

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

lux00
royal watcher

« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2013, 12:49:43 am »

I read in a blog that David Tejara the ex-boyfriend of Leticia denies being the father of the aborted baby.  Some people speculate that the baby's father was Felipe.  On twitter Tejara said  Roscasolano guessed the dates wrong.

http://rottasudovest.blogspot.com/2013/04/laborto-di-letizia-ortiz-lex-fidanzato.html

Tejara's tweets said:
I saw the paragraph in which I was mentioned in # Adiosprincesa. I can only tell you that you deducted bad, as you well know, Rocasolano
The truth is much more cloudy and terrible than you imagine. Much more. So obvious that its scary
To all of you who call me these days, thanks for being so clear with your own conclusions. It is so clear and transparent like in the bottle.
And 'those who appreciate more and more that you do not take us for fools in so many things. I think they are legion, silenced, yes.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2013, 03:32:38 pm »

^It's difficult to know what he refers to. He could being denying that their relationship was sinking in 2002 because the story goes that they were still together in nov 2003.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: